Hair styles for the new school year?

m0nkeym0j030

Aye, I'm James. Going into 8th grade. I kinda want a "skater" type of hair so, got any reccomendations?

Here is my current hair.

[hide=]2uyinx5.jpg[/hide]

Hairstyles that I like.

[hide=]l_3fdc7da9bcc34ca0b45e4f12c8262b11.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]Zacky2.jpg[/hide]

Preferably nothing that shows my forehead. Too many pimples. :l

Thanks in advanced . <3

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I think they look real nice. Just don't go with the fringe in front of your eye, won't look good on you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Haha, Zacky Vengeance.

I dunno, I would just say get it cut like his and then post pictures so we can tell you if it suits you.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I wanna hear what the tip.it community says, just in case these hairstyles are "out of whack." :P

I hate emo hairdos. But if you like it, you should get it.

I don't like those fringey things. Of course, here in Texas, you'd be an outcast with one, even though I assume they're pretty popular on the west coast. I don't think either will look great on you. But then again, can't look worse than not getting a haircut either.

Anyways, are you starting school soon or something? I usually get my haircut a week or two before the first day of school.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Those two hairstyles look the same.

If you want something like that, get a mohawk. Then mount thy sturdy pink steed and take the school by storm!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You have a round face, and you're still growing. Hit the gym (mebe), eat your veggies, and in time you'll grow into that hairstyle; in my honest opinion, it suits you. Going short with your hair is a nice safe way to have a simple and easy cut, but your head shape is more suited for a longer style. No need to change, especially if you actually want to go for those examples. Ack.

Everyone, you aren't funny. Two choices: either help the lad or make a funny joke. Otherwise, please, stop.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Reb? Serious? I never thought I'd see the day. (jks)

Basically as he said, keep it at the way its going but from what I see, dont have it go into a combover "SEF" as people here call it (Super-Emo Fringe), try having the ends of your hair flare out a LITTLE bit so its not entirely straight.

Popoto.~<3

If you get a shorter haircut pimples will actually start to diminish. I would get a short, clean haircut.

On the same notion, long hair covers up acne on the forehead. I'll take a covered up, somewhat-bad case of acne instead of obvious, medium case of acne. But that's me.

I love emo fringes. I have one a bit myself. It really just depends on what fits you. Heck, it took me three years (start of last year) to actually get a good haircut. I wouldn't stress too much.

Also, as much as you may not want to hear it, it may be a bad idea to try and get an emo/skater haircut. Listen from experience :?. Some hair just isn't suited to it, and to be honest, you just have to experiment around and see what works and what doesn't.

Basically as he said, keep it at the way its going but from what I see, dont have it go into a combover "SEF" as people here call it (Super-Emo Fringe), try having the ends of your hair flare out a LITTLE bit so its not entirely straight.

Agree with this somewhat. Having a straight line across your hair is just bad.

On the same notion, long hair covers up acne on the forehead. I'll take a covered up, somewhat-bad case of acne instead of obvious, medium case of acne. But that's me.
A serious case can cause scarring which doesn't diminish with shorter hair.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

mullet-thumb.jpg

I'm dead serious. The mullet is back.

Lord have mercy.

I just got my mohawk for the summer. I think I'll keep it for the majority of the school year and slowly work my way into dreadlocks. I've always wanted mad long dreadlocks. Like KoRn's 'Head' did. In the mean time, I think I'll dye it bright green.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Most hair doesn't get that greasy to the point that it causes scarring acne. I went 4 days without showering (bleck I know) and I have minimal acne whatsoever. maybe i'm just lucky.

Most hair doesn't get that greasy to the point that it causes scarring acne. I went 4 days without showering (bleck I know) and I have minimal acne whatsoever. maybe i'm just lucky.

TMI...

On the hairstyle, you should try out a buzz cut. That's what I have atm.

But If you don't wanna do that, go with the messy hair look.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

TMI...

On the hairstyle, you should try out a buzz cut. That's what I have atm.

But If you don't wanna do that, go with the messy hair look.

Maybe a bit :P I was trying to prove a point though! haha sorry people.

The messy hair look is good too. Pretty easy to do and not much work.

Don't have the "skater" hairstyle unless you actually skate, otherwise you look like an idiot. And those arn't "skater" hairstyles, they're emo.

Go bold!

It doesn't look like your hair is long enough currently for the two haircut examples you have. Also on another note a haircut doesn't make you more or less "cooler" so trying to change who you are by changing your appearance is not going to work in the long run. Also if you have acne you should go to like a rite aid or cvs and get some sort face wash that handles acne. Nobody likes acne so why not get rid?

tFtfA.jpg

Don't have the "skater" hairstyle unless you actually skate, otherwise you look like an idiot. And those arn't "skater" hairstyles, they're emo.

Go bald!

Short hairstyles are practical as heck (the following mostly applies for males), I'm not personally into totally bald, ranges from maybe 1cm to 5cm. You can just take a shower and be out of the house in a minute, with long hair (have experience) you have to dry it up, maybe even brush etc.

Not to mention it's more professional, some jobs even require short haircuts and neatly cut beard for safety reasons (firefighters, police, army, most private security companies), also it's a hygiene risk in some food related industries.

Maybe 50-60% of my friends actually have long hair including my bro. Got nothing against that. Still I think the advantages of shorter hair outweigh long hair by a mile. You don't even have to worry about how it looks like really when it's under 5cm. Wake up late for work? You could rush out of the door and still look reasonable. Forgot a date with your significant other? Same thing... Long hair is in many cases cool to have, but the maintenance blows.

Anything goes, just remember that a real man/woman isn't defined by hair... It's a part of you but it shouldn't define you. Don't change just because you feel peer pressure. That's as fake as a personality gets. Have the kind of hair you want, if somebody doesn't like it they can keep it to themselves (if they don't... Not your problem)

Still I think the advantages of shorter hair outweigh long hair by a mile.

I can vouch for that. :thumbup: There was a point where my hair came down to my chest. At the time, I loved it (in fact I even remember chastising anyone with short hair) but after I got it cut I didn't know why I even had it long in the first place.

My hair's about an inch now and I think it's great. It prevents your head from being too hot in the summer, it doesn't get in your face while you sleep, junk won't get in your hair, you don't need to groom it, it won't slap you during a windy day, if it gets wet it isn't that big of a deal, smaller chance of getting lice, and best of all people get to see your face. I feel bad for women. Straight women at least.

Still I think the advantages of shorter hair outweigh long hair by a mile.

I can vouch for that. :thumbup: There was a point where my hair came down to my chest. At the time, I loved it (in fact I even remember chastising anyone with short hair) but after I got it cut I didn't know why I even had it long in the first place.

My hair's about an inch now and I think it's great. It prevents your head from being too hot in the summer, it doesn't get in your face while you sleep, junk won't get in your hair, you don't need to groom it, it won't slap you during a windy day, if it gets wet it isn't that big of a deal, smaller chance of getting lice, and best of all people get to see your face. I feel bad for women. Straight women at least.

I'll support that sentiment as well. I used to have long hair but got it cut short again. It's far, far easier having it short for all the reasons already mentioned. It's just way easier to manage and means one less hassle to deal with every day.

Everyone teenager seems to be having one of those "emo" styles.

Personally, I think they look dreadful and just screams "Oh my, look at me, I look like another generic band member!".

I've used this one for almost half a year now.

[hide=Yes, it's Tory Belleci from Mythbusters]tory-belleci-mythbusters.jpg[/hide]

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots