Hair styles for the new school year?

m0nkeym0j030

Also on another note a haircut doesn't make you more or less "cooler" so trying to change who you are by changing your appearance is not going to work in the long run.

I disagree. Looking better makes you feel better and more confident which leads to a better personality. Any ugly guy can look pretty good with a couple easy things like a haircut, tan and better fitting clothes.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone teenager seems to be having one of those "emo" styles.

Personally, I think they look dreadful and just screams "Oh my, look at me, I look like another generic band member!".

I've used this one for almost half a year now.

[hide=Yes, it's Tory Belleci from Mythbusters]tory-belleci-mythbusters.jpg[/hide]

I agree with you, it just looks bad.

[hide=GOOD]780x780aspx6.jpg[/hide]

Pretty similar to mine, takes a short amount of time to do, and looks good. :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Short hairstyles are practical as heck (the following mostly applies for males), I'm not personally into totally bald, ranges from maybe 1cm to 5cm. You can just take a shower and be out of the house in a minute, with long hair (have experience) you have to dry it up, maybe even brush etc.

When I had 76cm (29 inches) length on my hair, it could use 12 hours to dry, and it was thick.

Pretty similar to mine, takes a short amount of time to do, and looks good. :thumbup:

What the... That just look silly with that silly little fringe. I remember, about eight-ten years ago, when everyone had that silly little fringe. :P

Short hairstyles are practical as heck (the following mostly applies for males), I'm not personally into totally bald, ranges from maybe 1cm to 5cm. You can just take a shower and be out of the house in a minute, with long hair (have experience) you have to dry it up, maybe even brush etc.

When I had 76cm (29 inches) length on my hair, it could use 12 hours to dry, and it was thick.

What the... That just look silly with that silly little fringe. I remember, about eight-ten years ago, when everyone had that silly little fringe. :P

Actually thats a pretty modern fashionable style atm. Might not be that great a pic but I cba to take one of myself right now.

I have medium long hair. It hides the fact that I have a weird shaped head and big ears :lol: Seriously though, my hair is dead straight so it's easy to take care of longer. If it was curly at all I would probably shave it off.

Anyways, I don't know what it's like where you live but I wouldn't advise getting the fringe look unless you really want it, since you're likely to get some negative attention for it. I'd listen to reb's advice, he tends to know what he's talking about.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Personally, I think they look dreadful and just screams "Oh my, look at me, I look like another generic band member!".

Uh, can you count? There's a LOT less people that have emo hair than hair like Tori's :|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Uh, can you count? There's a LOT less people that have emo hair than hair like Tori's :|

No, he's somewhat right. I'll give it a 70%/60% of teenagers have an emo hairstyle. At least in the West Coast anyway.

My opinion, OP? Stick to simple. Not new, old simple haircuts.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No, he's somewhat right. I'll give it a 70%/60% of teenagers have an emo hairstyle. At least in the West Coast anyway.

My opinion, OP? Stick to simple. Not new, old simple haircuts.

That estimation is distorted. There's probably just a lot of people who are into that where you live, Nick. There's no way 60% of kids I know have emo hairstyle, I wouldn't even put at 10%, but maybe that's just 'cause everyone where I live is a hick -.-

mbqyk3.gif

Buzz cut ftw, I get a buzz cut every 3-4 weeks ::' My hair looks bad any other way :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Cut your hair super short (shaved but with no visible skin) but keep your emo fringe, so the only long hair you'll have will be in front of your face. Then, with a handsome amount of gel, slick it back.

:thumbsup:

Take pics, which we then judge if it looks cool or not. If it doesn't just cut off the fringe and you'll still have a really nice cut.

hiccup.png

Seriously? In my entire school, there's one. And we're talking about a school where half the dudes skate.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Seriously? In my entire school, there's one. And we're talking about a school where half the dudes skate.

It's more a west coast USA thing I guess.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

mullet-thumb.jpg

I'm dead serious. The mullet is back.

:lol:

I prefer my hair just really long, there's no real style to it.

You get what you want, don't have people tell you what they like (unless you're comfortable with it, then do what you please).

[hide=]mullet-thumb.jpg[/hide]

I'm dead serious. The mullet is back.

The funny part about mullets is that when you put your fingers over the back part of the hair, they look a million times better - no exaggeration. It's amazing how badly two little flaps of hair can wreck your appearance.

Unfortunately.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Unfortunately.

Yeah it's pretty bad over here in England too. :thumbdown: