Hurricane Rita

TheChuck0

Well as you all know ( I hope ) Hurricane Rita is making it's way for Texas, and coincidentaly that is where I live, on an island to make matters worse, and should I be scared. Well yeah, just a bit I am, but I'm evacuating off to the inland. Here's a great picture for your viewing pleasure. :)

gulfir2cx.th.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope it stays at the strength its at now as a tropical storm rather than rising to the category 4 hurricaine some people are predicting :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

its just bad luck

thats what people get for ruining earth?

No that's what people get for moving into empty land hundreds of years ago. You know it was probably empty for a reason. :P

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Lovely Rita, meter maid...

Anyway, from what I've heard, Houston should be fine since it wasn't built underwater. Galvaston, on the other hand...

Things are sick and twisted from too much sun and Nazis.

Sex, meth, and death fetishes, both of them have got these.

Guarenteed not to bore ya, Germany or Florida!

Lovely Rita, meter maid...

Nothing can come between us

When it gets dark I tow your heart away

Standing by a parking meter

When I caught a glimpse of Rita

Filling in a ticket in her little white book

In a cap she looked much older

And the bag across her shoulder

Made her look a little like a military man

:P

I wish you all good luck, hope it doesn't get too bad this time. :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Rita is now a category 4 and nothing to sneeze at. I live in Texas too, but about 200 mi. inland. well, how far inland I am really depends on where she strikes and at what angle, but I wont get more than some rain and strong winds, may see a tornado or two. My prayers are with all of you on the coast.

Would be nice if a mod could clean the spam out of this topic, it's nothing to laugh at.

jfroggy

Yeah, I meant for this to be serious, oh well, in anycase here's the updated location of RITA in the gulf. It is now a cat 4 storm and predicted to elevate into a 5 in the central part of the gulf. Galveston and Port Arthur (Tri-City) area has become a MAJOR danger spot, if any of yall are living there, please evacuate.

Yesterdays location:

gulfir2cx.th.jpg

Todays location:

gulfvs9nx.th.jpg

I really really really hope the whole of Texas and surrounding areas get through this one.

You're having it tough recently, America, but you'll get through it I'm sure. Along with being the world's only superpower, you're pretty strong people with an even stronger will :)

Yeah, we deffinitly need the prayers. I'm just hopeing some thing doesn't happen elsewhere in the country, like a super earthquake or tidal wave or something. I just hope my friends and members of my family aren't stubborn enough to stay around for this. It's gona be a real harbinger.

that means gas prices are going to go up again, it was kinda nice having it at 2.59. did you say you lived on an island? they were just talking about people on an island moving inland on cnn, something like galveston. well, i hope it doesnt get too bad, and i hope everyone gets through it ok.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg