Games that you find overrated?

Princess Viola

Pokemon.... what can i say about that..... oh right. its getting freaking old. its just colabs of past pokemon games and sure they can "spice it up" with new pokemon but c'mon! they are running out of ideas!

I'm guessing you've never played online/competitively?

I've played Pokemon games since red originally came out, and damnit, now I will not stop buying every single new version that comes out, since they are so incredibly addictive.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played Pokemon games since red originally came out, and damnit, now I will not stop buying every single new version that comes out, since they are so incredibly addictive.

Good luck, I told myself I wouldn't buy anything after Gold/Silver. I have Emerald, FireRed, Diamond AND Pearl...

Yeah cause its impossible to shoot while driving in real life, why should it be possible in a video game?

I never said that...I meant that Halo 3 is shooting, and that's it. It has nothing to break it up, even the vehicle segments are full of monotonous shooting.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Yeah cause its impossible to shoot while driving in real life, why should it be possible in a video game?

I never said that...I meant that Halo 3 is shooting, and that's it. It has nothing to break it up, even the vehicle segments are full of monotonous shooting.

There are fun online modes like CTF, Infection and Grif Ball. It does have variety. It's a FPS though, what did you expect?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

There are fun online modes like CTF, Infection and Grif Ball. It does have variety. It's a FPS though, what did you expect?

KC, do you have an account on SGP? If you actually still play Halo with friends, you NEED to come to a CGN some time!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

guitar hero really downplays the skill it takes to play those songs, and also the talent of the people who wrote those songs.

Because Dragonforce is a band full of talent.

People [bleep]ing about Guitar Hero and Rock Band because they are "fake" is on the top list of pet peeves of mine. It's just such a stupid thing to say.

What KC said, I was joking btw.

But yeah, even though I havent played Halo, I've still seen it, and heard about people complaining about other people so much.

It doesnt seem to have much other than pointless shooting / spamming grenades / using the 'noobtube' from what I've read, but so what? It's a shooter.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

"Guys, you know that playing Guitar Hero doesn't make you a real rock band, right?"

"Guys? Stop having fun!"

:roll:

(Cookie to whoever tells me where the quote is from. *Waits to get like ten responses*)

I beleive it was from a webcomic. Not sure which one.

xkcd, at least I think so.

EDIT::

Found it, and it was Rock Band.

rock_band.png

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

IMO, just about every single music game is overrated. I don't really get the point of it, you just keep clicking buttons and it gets extremely repetitive... -.-

And TC, not trying to change your opinion or anything but you're being too harsh on Earthbound.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 1 month later...

Gears of War.

I thought that was the most overrated piece of crap to come out on the xbox. The story mode was crap, The controls were horrible and buggy, I think the only good thing to come out of that game was the graphics. And even then it stuck to the same colour scheme as every other future alien blaster (apart from halo) with it's Browns/greys.

I don't agree that it's as overrated as halo, but that might be because I like the game :?

I did find the graphics to be all brown/grey though. Definitely have to agree with you. It was quite sore on my eyes and I felt kinda wierd when I looked around the room at my blue walls :P

disturbeda.png

LittleBigPlanet.

dont get me wrong, its a damn good game, but it gets SO much more praise than it deserves. Just because its the first time user created content has been made mainstream. To a person who has been using mods for years, it just seems odd to make such a big deal of it,

Tk5SF.png

LittleBigPlanet.

dont get me wrong, its a damn good game, but it gets SO much more praise than it deserves. Just because its the first time user created content has been made mainstream. To a person who has been using mods for years, it just seems odd to make such a big deal of it,

Yes and no.

I played it for a while and found it very smart, funny and just generally fun.

Its just awesome ;d.

I dont need a siggy no moar.