What's your RL fighting style?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking someone out in respectable style even is always better than using cheap tactics. If you manage to end the fight without injury on both sides you're also proving that you're the better person.

Also... no one is "evil", people are just troubled sometimes, hurting them will only make it worse.

..... Are you REALLY this naive? Beating an innocent woman half to death then raping her isn't the result of a troubled mind. Torturing a little kid with a hand drill isn't the result of a troubled mind. Ordering the brutal and industrialized murder of around a dozen million people isn't the result of a troubled mind. It's the result of being an evil sonuvab#$%^. If you find someone doing anything like that, you don't try and get them to counseling. You make damn sure they can't do it any more.

No one seriously defines themself as evil. You have quite a dramatized perception of life (remember that we can't trust the media). There are always different degrees of mental instability and varied motives amidst malevolent minds - they give their own actions reasons that seem entirely justified. Selfishness, power-lust, greed and misguided belief systems are a result of foul up-bringing, no one is evil at heart and everyone has the capacity to be fixed. Punishing people for their crime(s) never works to absolutely prevent further offenses.

Sometimes people's lives just suck so much that they don't care what anyone else thinks, they don't even care about themselves - have you ever felt that depressed or rejected? It may cause the pursuit of a warped desire for pleasure (also the result of a stray mind).

So your opinion is that a person's evil actions aren't their fault, but their upbringing's? That MIGHT work with a percentage of it, but with most SERIOUS crimes the only person/thing that can be really blamed is that person. Besides, if a bad upbringing is all that made people go bad, then what about the people who had a bad upbringing and DIDN'T go bad? Do we just lock them up because they might end up the same way? Once you get past a certain point (such as raping an 8 year old girl, for example), you simply can't blame anybody but the person who done it for what they did. To try and do so is insulting the victim(s) and minimalizing the atrocity committed.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I always rush them \'

why did i have the mental image of some nerd throwing a few cubes of ice at someone, then whacking them on the head with a plastic sword?

Just for that, Im going to make a video of that for the hell of it. :lol:

Popoto.~<3

I always rush them \'

why did i have the mental image of some nerd throwing a few cubes of ice at someone, then whacking them on the head with a plastic sword?

Are you going to wear special robes?

I always rush them \'

Been done, if I wasn't at Tafe I'd find it for you, but they block YouTube here -.-

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Taking someone out in respectable style even is always better than using cheap tactics. If you manage to end the fight without injury on both sides you're also proving that you're the better person.

Also... no one is "evil", people are just troubled sometimes, hurting them will only make it worse.

..... Are you REALLY this naive? Beating an innocent woman half to death then raping her isn't the result of a troubled mind. Torturing a little kid with a hand drill isn't the result of a troubled mind. Ordering the brutal and industrialized murder of around a dozen million people isn't the result of a troubled mind. It's the result of being an evil sonuvab#$%^. If you find someone doing anything like that, you don't try and get them to counseling. You make damn sure they can't do it any more.

No one seriously defines themself as evil. You have quite a dramatized perception of life (remember that we can't trust the media). There are always different degrees of mental instability and varied motives amidst malevolent minds - they give their own actions reasons that seem entirely justified. Selfishness, power-lust, greed and misguided belief systems are a result of foul up-bringing, no one is evil at heart and everyone has the capacity to be fixed. Punishing people for their crime(s) never works to absolutely prevent further offenses.

Sometimes people's lives just suck so much that they don't care what anyone else thinks, they don't even care about themselves - have you ever felt that depressed or rejected? It may cause the pursuit of a warped desire for pleasure (also the result of a stray mind).

So your opinion is that a person's evil actions aren't their fault, but their upbringing's? That MIGHT work with a percentage of it, but with most SERIOUS crimes the only person/thing that can be really blamed is that person. Besides, if a bad upbringing is all that made people go bad, then what about the people who had a bad upbringing and DIDN'T go bad? Do we just lock them up because they might end up the same way? Once you get past a certain point (such as raping an 8 year old girl, for example), you simply can't blame anybody but the person who done it for what they did. To try and do so is insulting the victim(s) and minimalizing the atrocity committed.

I think we are straying from the original point... (an argument revolving around the nature of the human mind is essentially circular) There is no person that believes that they are evil, the notion of 'evil' is classified by public morals and precedent (it is through reflection that one may conclude that their own actions were of an evil nature; they do not consciously accept that they are evil while carrying out 'misdeeds')

The concept of evil is a human construction. There is always more than one perspective and these perspectives are shaped by context.

Your "freewill" is dictated by the structure of your brain and your upbringings. Nature and nurture. Things you don't really get to choose. The point of jailing people like this is to keep them away from the innocent to prevent it from happening again. Yes, they are to blame for a certain extent because if we didn't, then they would continue these types of actions. The law's job is to embed it into their minds that their actions were evil. But as for them being evil themselves, no I don't think so.

Australian. 'Nuff said.

To the uninformed, it involves VB cans, bar stools, pool cues and Bazza machines :P

20k in game for the first person to explain what a Bazza machine is :P

SoLawny.png

I always rush them \'

Been done, if I wasn't at Tafe I'd find it for you, but they block YouTube here -.-

LINK! NAO! :lol:

Popoto.~<3

I always rush them \'

LINK! NAO! :lol:

Can't find it. :cry:

It's the best video ever, guy shouts "Ice Barrage!" and throws some ice cubes at some other guy, and he falls on the ground in pain. Yes, I have nothing better in life to do. \'

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I fight with words. #-o

Honestly though, I have never been involved in a fight in my life time. I attempted to start karate lessons, though that failed miserably since I hadn't the motovation to continue. I'd probably aim for the weak areas and run like mad if I didn't have protection. :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

How can you offensively not fight and offensively run away? :?

Goatse, that'll have them offended.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

How can you offensively not fight and offensively run away? :?

i dunno, maybe slam them into the wall as you run? and for offensively not fighting, "fight" with words to the point that they go batsh$% insane and kill them selves?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I don't generally pick fights, I prefer verbal humiliation. I do get fights picked with me sometimes though, mostly from jealous guys and girl related, and I may have thrown a car jack at a moving ute once :roll:

I used to do Aikido which is a defensive martial art, it takes power aimed at you and redirects it to throw them off balance. Probably the best martial art, the guy who started it could dodge bullets...

This is what I do to start, the guy gets thrown around the place and nobody is hurt while I try and calm him down. Failing that, if he is a good fighter I would just soak up a punch and go straight for the fingers. Break a finger and the fight is over, since I don't start fights I can say it was in defense. If he's a bad fighter I'd just land a couple in his face and it's usually over then.

Fighting isn't about honour.

That said:

[hide=This]dsc0212.jpg[/hide]

you collect swords congratulations, that would not do crap against someone who is quick, you probably cant even lift that thing.

I actually do MMA fighting at a place nearby called "ARmbar"

Kickboxing and wrestling backround

oversized.jpg[/bads]

That said:

you collect swords congratulations, that would not do crap against someone who is quick, you probably cant even lift that thing.

I hope you do BJJ aswell cos unless you name is clay guida, a BJJ guy will have fun with you lol

I would say mauy thai is better than kickboxing but 2 big names in UFC are kick boxers and only 1 big name is a thai guy. :D

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

That said:

I hope you do BJJ aswell cos unless you name is clay guida, a BJJ guy will have fun with you lol

I would say mauy thai is better than kickboxing but 2 big names in UFC are kick boxers and only 1 big name is a thai guy. :D

I'm getting there lol, i can do certain moves, just can't do them quickly haha

oversized.jpg[/bads]

That said:

I'm getting there lol, i can do certain moves, just can't do them quickly haha

I learn from watching so although I have never trained any of these skills I know most BJJ positions, don't know why cos I don't fight but it is handy to know lol

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

EDIT: And there is ALOT of people claiming they trained through "FightClubs"

...I thought rule 1 was you cant talk about them? Not to mention how (my opinion) stupid you have to be to join them. Beating people up Isn't going to get you anywhere in life. :|

No, apart from the bodyguard busines, it doesn't. Thanks for pointing that out.

Beating on the weak is for scum. But fighting with other men, under terms agreed upon by both parties, is not. It's just part of being a guy. As primitive as it may seem, everyone one of us males has testerone flooding the entirety of our bodies, testerone that is constantly screaming at us, screaming, "FIGHT, FIGHT!". It's why we find so much enjoyment in wrestling, in football, in just having fun grappling with our buds. It's why Fight Club is such an iconic male movie- we all love the thrill of battle, of fighting 'til our last breathe.

So don't act like your better than other guys because you for some odd reason don't have this base instinct. I don't think I'm alone in saying this: get off your high horse.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.