What's your RL fighting style?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or have people in this thread been posting way too many films?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I don't quite get the code for what constitutes as "honorable fighting". It seems like they have been chosen at random.

Some people consider honourable just using fists and arms.

Some would consider it with kicks thrown in. (I consider it up to this point, anything below I don't).

Some would condone kicking them whilst on ground, pulling hair, biting, eye gouging, etc. (I would ONLY personally use this in a life or death situation).

If someone pulled a knife on me for example I would probably try to disarm them then repeatedly knee them in the face if I could.

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Half this thread smells of Bloodsport or Fight Club or some weird hybrid of the two...

when in doubt, kick them in the nuts, punch em in the nose, do a kidney punch and run =D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Half this thread smells of Bloodsport or Fight Club or some weird hybrid of the two...

...with a touch of Enter the Dragon.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I just think people are stroking there ego's in public with things like "no body fights me" I just think yeah right.

I agree. There can be only one Zierro.

I just think people are stroking there ego's in public with things like "no body fights me" I just think yeah right.

You ever seen the 'cool' people in schools? Not the gang-related cool, but the "i'm better than everyone" cool?

Yeah, they usually pick on the loners/semi-loners (me sometimes), and when they retaliate they run like little girls.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You ever seen the 'cool' people in schools? Not the gang-related cool, but the "i'm better than everyone" cool?

Yeah, they usually pick on the loners/semi-loners (me sometimes), and when they retaliate they run like little girls.

Atleast make sense. :?

I am a loner but I just laughed at them which made them confused so they left.

Singing this in your head helps aswell.

"I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed

Made to feel minuscule

If you consider the source, its kinda pitiful"

Slipknot <3:

To the guy who posted below me no it wasn't

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Well, my guess is that's either aimed at Me or Ray since the debate we've been having. Whether you choose to believe or not I don't mind, but don't portray me as some douche with an oversized ego, I haven't claimed to be a good fighter nor have I claimed everyone is scared of fighting me, all I've shown is that I like to fight.

Ray, what I meant by a boxing club run like a fight club is that once the coach leaves to train the younger members in a separate room, we essentially have our own "fightclub" among us, the older members. Instead of a points system, it's first to call quits or not respond for 10 seconds (ie lying on the floor for 10 seconds, leaning against a rope for 10 seconds etc) loses, first sign of a serious injury (broken bone, open wound) then the match is called a draw. I assume by fightclub you're thinking of the actual movie, where there's 20 guys just pummeling each other to [cabbage], well no, it's nothing like that. The idea of a fightclub though is a group of members creating their own rules and having their own fighting format, essentially what we have done.

I wouldn't really pay much attention to a schoolyard fight, it's usually just 2 people kicking and clawing at each other for a minute or so till school staff show up. So I wouldn't put what I said into the context of that.

I've decided a while ago that should I actually get into a real fight (Not just [bleep]ing around with my friends), I'd probably dump tackle the guy immediately to the ground, then punch/elbow his throat. If that fails, then elbows to the head. I'd probably just walk away from a fight no matter what fighting 'style' I use.

Only real fights I've gotten into have been hockey fights, which are just punches to the head (wearing gloves + helmet), while a ref tries to break it up.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Havent gotten into a real fight.

If he was a lot bigger then me, my style would be run away. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Taking someone out in respectable style even is always better than using cheap tactics. If you manage to end the fight without injury on both sides you're also proving that you're the better person.

Also... no one is "evil", people are just troubled sometimes, hurting them will only make it worse.

..... Are you REALLY this naive? Beating an innocent woman half to death then raping her isn't the result of a troubled mind. Torturing a little kid with a hand drill isn't the result of a troubled mind. Ordering the brutal and industrialized murder of around a dozen million people isn't the result of a troubled mind. It's the result of being an evil sonuvab#$%^. If you find someone doing anything like that, you don't try and get them to counseling. You make damn sure they can't do it any more.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I've never actually been in a real fight before, but I've considered it. Pretty sure that my parents would be pissed at me, especially considering that they would want me to grass up on whoever picked on me rather than pummel them.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Taking someone out in respectable style even is always better than using cheap tactics. If you manage to end the fight without injury on both sides you're also proving that you're the better person.

Also... no one is "evil", people are just troubled sometimes, hurting them will only make it worse.

..... Are you REALLY this naive? Beating an innocent woman half to death then raping her isn't the result of a troubled mind. Torturing a little kid with a hand drill isn't the result of a troubled mind. Ordering the brutal and industrialized murder of around a dozen million people isn't the result of a troubled mind. It's the result of being an evil sonuvab#$%^. If you find someone doing anything like that, you don't try and get them to counseling. You make damn sure they can't do it any more.

No one seriously defines themself as evil. You have quite a dramatized perception of life (remember that we can't trust the media). There are always different degrees of mental instability and varied motives amidst malevolent minds - they give their own actions reasons that seem entirely justified. Selfishness, power-lust, greed and misguided belief systems are a result of foul up-bringing, no one is evil at heart and everyone has the capacity to be fixed. Punishing people for their crime(s) never works to absolutely prevent further offenses.

Sometimes people's lives just suck so much that they don't care what anyone else thinks, they don't even care about themselves - have you ever felt that depressed or rejected? It may cause the pursuit of a warped desire for pleasure (also the result of a stray mind).

MMA for the past 4 years, 6 years of boxing. That's my style.

Boxing is the most practical form of fighting, plus the only martial art that possesses a stronger punch is Ninjutsu (the "hammer fist" can insta-kill), though it's rather dependant on a perfect strike.

Not exactly. (since Ninjitsu is classed as the art of assasination, no one teaches its full methods anymore) Jujitsu teaches pressure point attacks. it doesnt cause physicaly damage (or alot anyway) but inflicts a large amount of pain depending on where you strike. Thanks to it I learned how to defend myself alot better. I never liked using my fists and always relied on Kicks (not your ball-kicking kicks either).

If I told you I would have to kill you.

You threw a tractor didn't you...

EDIT: And there is ALOT of people claiming they trained through "FightClubs"

...I thought rule 1 was you cant talk about them? Not to mention how (my opinion) stupid you have to be to join them. Beating people up Isn't going to get you anywhere in life. :|

Popoto.~<3

I always rush them \'

why did i have the mental image of some nerd throwing a few cubes of ice at someone, then whacking them on the head with a plastic sword?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I'd like to say my fighting style is a mix of The Matrix with a hint of Fight Club, personally.

I'd like to say my fighting style is a mix of The Matrix with a hint of Fight Club, personally.

Violent slow motion? :?

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

EDIT: And there is ALOT of people claiming they trained through "FightClubs"

...I thought rule 1 was you cant talk about them? Not to mention how (my opinion) stupid you have to be to join them. Beating people up Isn't going to get you anywhere in life. :|

At my school kids used to do the Fight Club in the bathroom and record it. They're so damn cool. lol

You mean.. their main fighting style is to run the f away from agents and fight amongst themselves? :lol:

I always rush them \'

why did i have the mental image of some nerd throwing a few cubes of ice at someone, then whacking them on the head with a plastic sword?

Then trip on their homemade cape?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!