What's your RL fighting style?

m0nkeym0j030

If I start a fight for any reason, (mostly provocations) I sneak up behind the person and jab them in the back of the neck and between the front and back bones in the shoulders simultaneously, and wait until they give up. If someone starts a fight with me, I usually try to kick them as a distraction and then aim for various exposed pressure points (the wrist is a good one). It works pretty well, actually...

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont fight.

I'm a pacifist. Love each other and respect all life.

What are you crazy !?

That said, I try to lose efficently, if ever I do get into one.

[hide=Funny Video][yt]Oo0Vv0J6jtw[/yt][/hide]

Generally, I don't fight. No, wait, scratch that. I never fight. Never been in one in my life. I am in Tae kwon do, however, actually just started that this summer. Martial arts can be helpful in a fight, maybe not the exact moves, but the general knowledge of how and where to block, and how to put the most power behind kicks and where to aim to do the most damage, is very useful.

Flyingjj.png

DAN HENDERSON STATUS.

gifx.gif

:shock:

Need I say, Falcon Punched ?

I thought you were above memes, Adrenal. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Honestly? I don't think I'd be much in a fight. I took some Judo this past year, and I'm at least athletic and well-built, but I really don't have any true fighting experience or training. If there's anything I'd go for though, it'd be Muay Thai, Krav Maga, or some kind of wrestling (heh, maybe Judo). Most other styles seem like they'd be hard to use in an actual fight, at least for the first few years of learning them.

If I start a fight for any reason, (mostly provocations) I sneak up behind the person and jab them in the back of the neck and between the front and back bones in the shoulders simultaneously, and wait until they give up. If someone starts a fight with me, I usually try to kick them as a distraction and then aim for various exposed pressure points (the wrist is a good one). It works pretty well, actually...

Give me a detailed analysis of all fights you've been in and how your style of pressure point pin pointing has aided you in your victories. Scientifically and martially speaking, I'm interested.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I don't think I've ever been in anything you could actually classify as a fight (and I hope to never be in one)...The last scruffle (I suppose that's what it would be called) I was in ended with me snapping the other guy's pencil.

Interpret that however you will.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

DAN HENDERSON STATUS.

gifx.gif

:shock:

Need I say, Falcon Punched ?

I thought you were above memes, Adrenal. :lol:

The Falcon has always been close to my heart.

[No one will get what I'm talking about. Much like l0rd's signature]

Nothing to do with Captain Falcon.

I take you as a comic book fan because of that old avatar/sig you had, so Samuel Wilson?

I take you as a comic book fan because of that old avatar/sig you had, so Samuel Wilson?

Where does Samuel Wilson come into this ?

Yes, I am a comic book fan. However that old signature had some artwork and script that I liked.

And the Falcon has something to do with me so, I wont be letting any of you in on it.

Much like l0rd. Where is he ?

Full force knuckles to the jaw or in the nose, doesn't matter if I get hurt. I never start fights and try to avoid them but it just happens every couple of months (being a skateboarder and hanging around a skatepark with the mall 5 minutes away where all the gangster wannabe's hang out).

My only 'rl fighting style' is some weird mix of Karate and Nindokai... about the closest 'training' you can get for a street fight that i have come across around here..

Punches devolving into hooks devolving into elbows devolving into headbutts--all as you get closer to the opponent.

All from multiple angles:

Punches: Straight, cross, karate-style hook--

Hooks: Left, right, uppercuts

Elbows: Smacking them using rotation of the hip, or stabbing them in an odd reverse-punch

Headbutts: Okay, not much variety here.

If they recoil you close the distance with a backhand or something.

I have basic martial training in Tae Kwon Do and Karate, and have practiced strikes extensively, but I don't follow the martial forms. I like the more relaxed Krav Maga stance a lot more.

If the opponent is stupid enough to make their torso vulnerable, just go with a powerful side-kick to wind them.

But I agree: the best technique is not to fight at all. Unless its just for fun with friends.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Hehe, I'm not into all that Judo, martial arts stuff. I do boxing with a local club of mine, and although I try to avoid fights, if I need to ever fend for myself I'll know just where to smash them. Jabbing, ducking, and the big K.O. equals mega pwnage :D

Thankfully, I haven't had to fend for myself yet. But whenever some psycho/mugger/tough guy attacks me I'll be ready :twisted:

disturbeda.png

I have been learning Judo for quite some time now.

In a normal fight, I would normally just execute a random grapple and run away living to fight another day. However, my coach has taught me how to do several variations of a choke and armbar and I have been "saving" them for the right moment incase I can't run away.

Of course, there's another kind where someone makes me so mad that my "instinct" takes over and I just charge and punch/kick as hard and much as I can until something else happens. Disadvantage to that is that it's just punches and kicking and there's really no technique to it. Advantage is that someone my strength increases during that "fury".

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

But it is very hard to kick in jeans. I'll give you that.

That's my problem

I wear Jeans because I dont really like shorts and I dont like track-pants or anything really.

And I kick alot in fights.

I do know how to box though. I dont think it helps much when kids like to take the cheap way out and kick you in the balls.

always hit the nose! :mrgreen:

Pfft, toe kick them hard in the gut and knee them in the nose.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Never had a serious fight.

Had a couple of incidents over the years, but then i've just thrown them into the ground and tell them off. Never punched or kicked anyone.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé