Remarkable Runescape Characters

spooferfish

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]

Life_hated or something like that, a level 2 account lol. Forgot how it happened, some kind of obscure punishment in RSC or something. He had kids following him everywhere thinking he was a J mod. Quite amusing.

No pic or proof.

Not my pic, but here's a poorly cropped one from some player. It's very easy to google these things, you know.

lifehatedd.png

[/hide]

dosent [bleep]ex own him?

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Added a list, through 5 pages of garbage and spam... :wall:

Impressive ;)

Not really. You missed both of the people I posted proof pictures for. :wall:

Perhaps they are not the kind of char I was looking for...

EDIT: I did miss them, adding now. Got distracted by something after I saw them, sorry.

35b9enp.jpg

Added a list, through 5 pages of garbage and spam... :wall:

Impressive ;)

Not really. You missed both of the people I posted proof pictures for. :wall:

Perhaps they are not the kind of char I was looking for...

Perhaps they are identical in achievement to others already featured... -.-

read my edit.

35b9enp.jpg

Just a couple I can think of:

Pure Kq Pax - Maxed lvl 3 Skiller (Bar slayer)

loosehead666 - All skills xp rounded to the nearest million.

Will add more when I think of them...

loose doesnt have every skill on a multiple of 1m, look closer next time.

edit: well, he doesnt any more

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

loose doesnt have every skill on a multiple of 1m, look close next time.

I will look closely next time. Last time I checked was a few months ago sorry. For the most part they are rounded, I can't stop him for training :XD:

loose doesnt have every skill on a multiple of 1m, look close next time.

I will look closely next time. Last time I checked was a few months ago sorry. For the most part they are rounded, I can't stop him for training :XD:

oh ok, my bad. lol. its only his fm thats not rounded, but everything else is XD which is still pretty cool

and i meant to say closer* twas a typo, ill fix that...and i guess you cant stop from training

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Slayerbelle did it the old fashion way for her untrimmed slay cape. Murderedboy if I remeber right soul warred his last few levels. Ellesbreyals = Slayerbelle = Lorica = Villandra, which means Villandra got the 7th slayer cape in the game, maxxed out her char, then got the first untrim slay, untrim sum, and lowest combat slayer (she did it with cannon) in the game. That alone imo makes her the #1 of our time. zzzamorak is a lvl 3 skiller that got his slayer levels way before soul wars, shame he quit. Life Hated is the level 1 character in RS, I think he got it when RSC -> RS2.

P.S. I think there used to be a thread like this.

120dgl.jpg

Didn't catch any type of reference there.

I got it, though it is obscure.

The first rule of Animal farm was "all animals are equal"

This was then amended to "all animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

(not sure on the exact wording)

To unspam: Masseur

Apparently he told Jagex it would be a good idea to make red hits red and 0 hits blue.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

The one with all stats 93 is Renez. This reminds me of the two characters with exactly the same stats, someone had a picture of it some time ago in the picture thread.

yeah, it was me, but I dont remember their name anymore. I should have the picture somewhere though.

It is possible it is Mr Mag1x and Miss Mag1x

(17:54:31) -[iM]RuneScript- *** [ COMPARE ]: Mr Mag1x [overall]: lvl 1,763 exp 90,451,448 | Miss Mag1x [overall]: lvl 1,763 exp 90,376,087

(17:54:31) -[iM]RuneScript- *** [ COMPARE ]: Mr Mag1x [overall]: is 0 lvls, +75,361 exp higher than Miss Mag1x [overall]

Kukka85 and Stokkari. There may be others, but this is the best matching couple I've met and talked with ingame.

http://hiscore.runescape.com/compare.ws?user1=kukka85&user2=stokkari

-** [ COMPARE ]: Kukka85 [overall]: lvl 1,891, exp 74,301,860 | Stokkari [overall]: lvl 1,891, exp 74,301,863

-** [ COMPARE ]: Kukka85 [overall]: is 0 lvls, 3 exp lower than Stokkari [overall]

:thumbsup:

The ones I met were both in the 130s combat, and even had similiar names I think. Not sure..

The Murder21 - Best Jadder in the game. (Don't think thats arguable?)

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

The one with all stats 93 is Renez. This reminds me of the two characters with exactly the same stats, someone had a picture of it some time ago in the picture thread.

yeah, it was me, but I dont remember their name anymore. I should have the picture somewhere though.

It is possible it is Mr Mag1x and Miss Mag1x

(17:54:31) -[iM]RuneScript- *** [ COMPARE ]: Mr Mag1x [overall]: lvl 1,763 exp 90,451,448 | Miss Mag1x [overall]: lvl 1,763 exp 90,376,087

(17:54:31) -[iM]RuneScript- *** [ COMPARE ]: Mr Mag1x [overall]: is 0 lvls, +75,361 exp higher than Miss Mag1x [overall]

Kukka85 and Stokkari. There may be others, but this is the best matching couple I've met and talked with ingame.

http://hiscore.runescape.com/compare.ws?user1=kukka85&user2=stokkari

-** [ COMPARE ]: Kukka85 [overall]: lvl 1,891, exp 74,301,860 | Stokkari [overall]: lvl 1,891, exp 74,301,863

-** [ COMPARE ]: Kukka85 [overall]: is 0 lvls, 3 exp lower than Stokkari [overall]

:thumbsup:

The ones I met were both in the 130s combat, and even had similiar names I think. Not sure..

rscouple.png

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

me! funny joker2 for being ranked 444 in both combat and total level on tip its p2p list without even trying :thumbsup:

[hide=]56416979.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]me2o.jpg[/hide]

idk really i couldnt think of neone except for season since she was the top farmer for the longest time and i used to know her... she even helped me on a few things untill i quit and she deleted me...

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!