IRL Celebs on RS...

RsArrow

Well since Ozzy endorses WoW I guess we need to get Kiss, Alice Cooper, and Ronnie James Dio to endorse RuneScape.

Actually Gene Simmons would probably try and buy Jagex.

Maybe we should start rumors to bring down WoW? :idea:

Lance Bass created a hack character that was a Night Elf Homohawk. 8-)

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on Tip.It said that he befriended Emma Watson in-game a few years ago. I have no idea if it's true, though.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Someone on Tip.It said that he befriended Emma Watson in-game a few years ago. I have no idea if it's true, though.

I highly doubt it was :lol:

I'm all for the mainstream promotion of Runescape :) We could pwn WoW any day.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Well, I just finished reading through the thread, and it seems that this wasn't the case.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Actually, there are quite a few of them.

Two of the Mount Rushmore carved heads play RS, and another one plays WoW.

Everyone in Canada plays RS, but that's not to say there's anyone famous up there.

Brett Favre probably used to play RS but can't decide if he still wants to.

Associated Press did a poll last December, which revealed that 30% of department-store Santas play RS every night except Christmas Eve, and about half of them had multiple level 99 skills.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

Time to start rumors.

What do you think gave MJ a heart attack? Certainly not dancing, he was actually playing RS and he died with full 3rd age and 28 Christmas Crackers while skulled.

Nsync broke up because Justin pked Joey.

Sarah Palin resigned because she wanted to do RS full-time.

Spongebob plays RS a lot, what do you think his Krusty Krab salary goes to?

Alright, there we go.

goblin512.png

Time to start rumors.

What do you think gave MJ a heart attack? Certainly not dancing, he was actually playing RS and he died with full 3rd age and 28 Christmas Crackers while skulled.

Nsync broke up because Justin pked Joey.

Sarah Palin resigned because she wanted to do RS full-time.

Spongebob plays RS a lot, what do you think his Krusty Krab salary goes to?

Alright, there we go.

Spongebob is always happy because he plays RS. Squidward thinks Spongebob is a noob because he plays RS but Squidward plays WoW, which is why he is always in a bad mood.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Literally the worst jokes I've ever seen.

I don't see you coming up with anything Mr. Critic.

Did I say I was a comedian?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Literally the worst jokes I've ever seen.

I don't see you coming up with anything Mr. Critic.

Did I say I was a comedian?

I agree with him jokes can be taken the wrong way especially the MJ one, theres bound to be some celebs turned closet scapers

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'm betting that some "famous" people do play runescape, as a place they can get away from the real world where noone knows who they really are.. right now we could be playing with celebs and have no idea.. who knows.. maybe im a celeb.. not that anyone would believe me if i said i was anyway ;D

Who says only WoW is limited to celebs? It might be 3-D, and cost $20 a month (which basically falls out of your [wagon] if you are a celebrity) but essentialy, like runescape, it's just a game. There is nothing overly special about it. Maybe people like to left-click up there in hollywood, you never know.

disturbeda.png

I know the two twins from sweet life of zach and cody play habbo hotel (a browser based game kindof like the sims)

Very possible.

As possible as bands using myspace and such. (and more fun, and less chance of... you know :-# )

There could be quite a few who play, but won't admit because they're still waiting for Jagex to pay up some cash for them to endorse it (it'll never happen though, we all know what Jagex are like with advertising).

They could even be avid pkers who everytime they rush somebody imagine that they're killing the paparazi? It beats getting arrested for throwing phones or attacking them.

I could also see a lot of quieter celebrities play it when they're not doing a film or program, because they probably have a lot of time on their hands. Like..Keira Knightley hasn't made a film in a while, so she must be playing rs.

yea ive always wondered what celebs do in their free time. theyre not like athletes who need to train 5/7 days a week, so what to do? id imagine a LOT of them have an xbox 360 and play CoD4 all day long :lol: but idk about RS...though it would be interesting to meet seth rogan online haha

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

[hide=]

HAHAHA Wow

congratulations, within 1 hours 20minutes of you joining this forums, you've made 2 spam posts, 1 of which is now a locked topic :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wall:[/hide]

ot: If you were a celeb would you admit you played rs? because of this i think some do play, but we will never find out which :ohnoes: or will we...

eijnnc.png

99 Woodcutting 99 Firemaking

99 Hunter 99 Agility

99 Attack 99 Hitpoints

99 Mining

Celebrities, at least most of them, don't get where they are playing video/computer games. They either work hard, act snobby doing some activity, or are too busy with their job.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

HAHAHA Wow

GTFO

I think we've found our first celeb, this guy must be Forrest Gump or similar irl -.- (P.S. I'm not making fun of Tom Hanks, who is much better than this guy

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Actually, MJ had his heart attack because he was trying to meet little boys in the game and got banned for asking real world information.

He got so mad that his heart popped like a zit. And the drugs in his system were the only way he could deal with playing Mobilising Armies. :lol:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.