Things you do that you think no one else does

Evil_Sabre

If I really like a game, I read the whole manual (as well as the cover) front to back even the long legal terms (although quickly). Yes I know that's very weird. :shock:

I also usually sleep with my fan on regardless of if I'm hot because the peaceful whirring noise helps me sleep.

I also sleep on my back, and according to an old thread here at Off-Topic, that's rare for people here.

Hmm.....what else.....oh yeah I spend hrs looking up info on a topic I'm interested in and just reading about it....I think others would do that though.

I also usually wash my hands with handsoap after I take a shower for some reason...redundant, I know.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep the fan on too, for the noise, but in the Summer I also do something else with it. I sleep with my thick quilt up to my neck, and a thin sheet goes over me head, with the fan on a table next to my head. When I turn the fan on, the sheet fills with air that leaves my body nice and cozy under the quilt, with my head literally inside a bubble of cold.

I do that, except I turn my ceiling fan and my table fan on (with the table fan pointing at my face in an angle that it also kind of blows on my chest as well) and I keep two thin sheets over my torso (up to my neck, always have done that since a little kid because I was afraid of the dark) and keep a comforter and a quilt over my feet and tuck it under my knees and feet like a cocoon. This both supports my knees and feet and provides security while I sleep. I might keep the sheets kind of loose so I have more air flow and more maneuverability while I sleep. I also like to stack a few pillows under my head so my face gets hit more directly by the fans.

If it's a cold winter, I just pull up my quilt over my torso (with the sheets under it) and just turn on my fans. I can't sleep if my fans aren't on, even if it's cold outside.

Fellow pit monkey, ts?

When I have nothing to do I like imitating my dog and going on adventures through the house with her. The laundry room is really a volcano so I try to keep her from going there, otherwise the lava would burn all of her fur off.

The pit always has the best topics

One more to add to the list

I often like to put on fake accents at work (I'm a server at a restaurant), I find it very amusing and makes the time go by faster. I'll make up whole life stories about where I'm from, why I came to the U.S., and so on.....I think it makes me more tips honestly.

Make yourself sound like a Brit. I guarantee that you'll instantly get more respect and people will think that you're more intelligent. Actually, if you convince someone you're from Europe, you'll probably get some admiration from just that. People have respect for a lot of foreigners usually because they have interesting stories to tell.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I crack my knuckles using my jaw, not my hands.

i do that, or use my thumb to crack every finger on the respective hand. but normally my jaw

also, another thing i do, when im sitting on a chair, i stretch my back over the back of the chair till it cracks, then push my head up to crack my neck slightly

i probably shouldnt do it, but i do.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i do that, or use my thumb to crack every finger on the respective hand. but normally my jaw

also, another thing i do, when im sitting on a chair, i stretch my back over the back of the chair till it cracks, then push my head up to crack my neck slightly

i probably shouldnt do it, but i do.

i know someone who can crack his back, it sounds like bubble wrap popping quickly.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

I give my underwear a good tug sometimes outside as it tends to get "uncomfortable".

I'm 16 years old yet I still play with my pen(s) during class. I find it amusing.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

If I really like a game, I read the whole manual (as well as the cover) front to back even the long legal terms (although quickly). Yes I know that's very weird. :shock:

I also sleep on my back, and according to an old thread here at Off-Topic, that's rare for people here.

Yes, although I skip the legal crap. And most of the time.

I use Safely Remove Hardware. :oops:

After I put the toothpaste on the toothbrush I wash it/put water on it again.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

::'

Mmmm.

Most satisfying way. Also, it make you look tough.

[cabbage]. When I try to think about something, I cant come up with anything.

If it's really quiet I talk to myself in my head.

Also, if I'm walking down the street alone or just doing any repetitive activity, I do really mundane, weird things in my head. Like construct these weird scenarios and imagine what people would do. Like sitting on the bus I imagine what would happen if some people were from other worlds. Who would fight, live, survive ?

In the colder seasons, the heater next to my feet is always on.

Ummm, I have like 3 layers of clothing on at any one time ...

Even at home when it's all chill, I'll be wearing cotton shorts/boxers and on top of that a tracksuit. I love tracksuits.

i thought i was the only person who did that :o

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i thought i was the only person who did that :o

Another one?! :o

I worked out what my other thing I do is: I have to stand up to spread my toast. :? I just can't do it sitting down.

#rpgformod

I tend to sniff milk before I use it, just to make sure it's still in date.

I do that with ham. :?

Woo! I'ma spamming this page of the thread. :thumbup:

#rpgformod

So why don't people usually eject their memory sticks before taking it out? I do. I thought it was to protect files :( That's what my primary school teacher yelled at me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It does protect the files, they will see that one time, the USB key won't be working at all, or maybe even the USB plug on the computer.

Anyway, I left click to safely remove hardware -> Everyone does it the right click way where I live (almost everyone does it), left click way is much faster.

If it's really quiet I talk to myself in my head.

I thought I was the only one :o

I pop my toes, also I wet my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it, then wet it again (a suprisingly large number of use tip.iters do that, there was a weird habits topic a while ago). I use safely eject hardware usually unless it says 'drive is busy' then I just pull it out. I smell any kind of meat because I am really sensitive to bad meat (it tastes really nasty to me even if it doesn't 'go bad' for a few days; I have to have the kind that comes in a plastic tub because deli meat always goes bad to me really fast.)

I always thought this was normal, but after being in a few camps I have hardly seen anyone do this: When I brush my teeth, I put toothpaste on the toothbrush, wet it, fill my mouth with water, spit it out and then brush. I think it makes the toothpaste more foamy :P

Also sometimes in the mornings or after midnight when I'm extremely tired and I go to pee, I can hardly stand up so I pee sitting down.

Thought of another one. When I take pills with water I fill my mouth with water first and drop the pills in. People think it's weird.

p2gq.jpg

We'll I was avoiding this thread because much like the unique thread it will be filled with many people who think they are unique but really aren't.

However it is a good place to ask the question, how many people here urinate in the shower? There was a story on digg today about it and it seemed like most of the comments were about people who did. I never do because I thought it would be weird, but now I might.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

However it is a good place to ask the question, how many people here urinate in the shower? There was a story on digg today about it and it seemed like most of the comments were about people who did. I never do because I thought it would be weird, but now I might.

I do, but then I have to try and avoid it because the water takes along time go down the plug.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

We'll I was avoiding this thread because much like the unique thread it will be filled with many people who think they are unique but really aren't.

I do. I suppose it is weird but I never really think about it to be honest.

3476uxd.jpg

Thanks to littleboy for the signature.

Whenever I have breakfast I always have the same cereal (Rice krispies <3:), I haven't had a different breakfast for years. But the weird thing is that I wait ten minutes after making it before I eat it.

I also do the toothpaste thing. Wet the brush, toothpaste onto brush, wet again, then brush.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.