What Shape are you in?

Maze

Height and weight don't necessarily tell you what shake someone is in. Like you could be 5'9, 165 pounds of muscle or 5'9 160 pounds of pure fat. Not to mention that being skinny doesn't mean you're in good shape either.

jjroxlu7.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but that's not easily communicated quantitave information.

Height and weight don't necessarily tell you what shake someone is in. Like you could be 5'9, 165 pounds of muscle or 5'9 160 pounds of pure fat. Not to mention that being skinny doesn't mean you're in good shape either.

Which is why I added body fat percentage, and why I think others who know there's should too. BMI says I'm overweight, but I'm the far from big.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Yes, but that's not easily communicated quantitave information.

that's your seven thousandth post.

I've gained like ten pounds over the summer. I ought to start getting out and exercising.

Midnight biking ftw?

You don't know your height and weight? Are you serious? If you don't know those facts about yourself I might doubt that you'd know your own age.

It's not because, unlike your amazing self, every person is absurdely insecure about themselves. It's some of the most basic medical information about yourself- like your blood pressure or heart beat, but more useful to know outside of the doctors office. Why in God's great name makes your think it's weird to know your own height and weight?

I don't know my exact weight, I have a rough idea but I don't weigh myself regularly so it may have changed in the time since I last did it. I don't think that not knowing isn't that uncommon. Height, I grant is something which virtually everyone knows, especially one you're at an age when you stop growing.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I know my outside body isn't healthy nor can it be. at 5'11" and only 67kgs its both hard to "Tone up" as Tractor boy (aka purepure4774) is and because of skin sergery when I was 2 hours old, my legs will get stretch marks if I exercise beyond the limit on my legs, and its annoying because they take forever to fade and are embarrassing. 'till then Im trying to work on my torso since I also lose breath too fast and other various crap.

Popoto.~<3

I am extremly underweight, and it aint cool. 5'9", and 50kgs. I don't do much exorcise, but I eat an insane amount, at least for my size. I don't tank up or anything. I'm skinny and white, and I don't particularly like it. I am not fully grown either, still got another 3" till I reach the average for my family, but I might be even taller that that, possibly.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I am extremly underweight, and it aint cool. 5'9", and 50kgs. I don't do much exorcise, but I eat an insane amount, at least for my size. I don't tank up or anything. I'm skinny and white, and I don't particularly like it. I am not fully grown either, still got another 3" till I reach the average for my family, but I might be even taller that that, possibly.

My friend is worse, he doesn't actually look that skinny, but he's taller then you (about 1-2 inches) and weighs the same.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

5'4" 85 lbs. Yes, I'm 14, no, I'm not anorexic.

I eat McDonald's once a week, I can't do much else.

What the heck man, i would get that checked out :ohnoes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

IM IN TEH CUBE

Terribly underweight, im 1m 85 and i weigh bout (goes check) 58,8Kg

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

5'4" 85 lbs. Yes, I'm 14, no, I'm not anorexic.

I eat McDonald's once a week, I can't do much else.

What the heck man, i would get that checked out :ohnoes:

5'4" and 85 lbs is 6 stone? That's not too bad. My friend is about 6'2" and weighs about 9-10 stone and he is 16.

3476uxd.jpg

Thanks to littleboy for the signature.

I eat [cabbage] loads but I can't put on weight, i'm naturally skinny and hate it. I wanna try and bulk up a bit but I have no clue whatsoever how to start. :wall:

Enjoy it while you can, 'cause when you get older one burger is going to add so much weight to you... :lol: That's what I'm doing. \'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I always thought there was something wrong with me since I can eat a ton and still look like a stick, but seems like it's pretty damn prevalent on TIF. What am I saying? That's proof that something's wrong with me. :uhh:

But, uhh, yeah... I've been dancing to Michael Jackson lately. Good cardio exercise. :thumbup:

I'm probably in some of the best shape I've ever been.

5'11 and I only way like 140 though...Bit under wait...But I can run 5:10-5:30 miles righ now probably, Who knows what I could do once Cross Country starts...

I eat [cabbage] loads but I can't put on weight, i'm naturally skinny and hate it. I wanna try and bulk up a bit but I have no clue whatsoever how to start. :wall:

You see that weight thingy? You're supposed to lift it!

I like to think I'm rather good shape, because I enjoy keeping fit. Currently I'm trying to build up my abs to get a 6 pack, 4 of which I already have :thumbup:

I tend to eat huge amounts of stuff, and by that I mean I'll finish my meal and finish off 3/4 few guys who are full :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Last summer I tried eating as much as I could fit in my body. I made a deal with friends that whatever they bought for me, I'd eat. Didn't gain any noticeable weight for those 3 months.

This summer, I hit the gym. Within the first month I started filling out. My shoulders are broader, the length from my nipples to my back has practically doubled, and my shirts are getting harder to take off.

^For LittleBoy, if you haven't shaped your lower abs (aligned with your bellybutton) do a set of situps with your legs in the air, as if you're putting them up on a table.

hiccup.png

Last summer I tried eating as much as I could fit in my body. I made a deal with friends that whatever they bought for me, I'd eat. Didn't gain any noticeable weight for those 3 months.

This summer, I hit the gym. Within the first month I started filling out. My shoulders are broader, the length from my nipples to my back has practically doubled, and my shirts are getting harder to take off.

^For LittleBoy, if you haven't shaped your lower abs (aligned with your bellybutton) do a set of situps with your legs in the air, as if you're putting them up on a table.

In the first month? Baring the fact that that description is disturbing to no end... uh, seriously? I'm pretty sure muscle takes time to grow.

Excuse me if you're exagerating to make a point.

In the first month? Baring the fact that that description is disturbing to no end... uh, seriously? I'm pretty sure muscle takes time to grow.

Doesn't take much time to grow muscles if you don't have any to start.

Ha, lucky me I'm 6'1 and about 155lbs, I have great abs my arms is all cut and my chest is pretty small but it's toned. I used to be sooo underweight(still am but..) untill I decided to start working out. For all the people on here talking about being tall and lanky and underweight, trust me it is NOTHING to complain about. I used to be the same way, just do some curls and get a rotation of about 3-5 different ab workouts and you'll look friggen' awesome in no time. When you're skinny all you have to do is put alittle time into working out, if you're fat then you have to really put forth an effort. Oh and don't worry about what you eat, I live on McChickens(like 40 carbs ea) and Cookies N' Creme candy bars and I never gain a pound.

Well I suppose I didn't double in size in only a month :lol:

But how is the description disturbing?

hiccup.png