What Shape are you in?

Maze

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'4'' and 170 lb. 13 years.

Meh. Wii fit and My doctor say I'm overweight but as long as I'm not obese I couldn't be happier with myself :) I do need to lose around 15 pounds though :(

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

5'10" 130 pounds. But I just had a titanium bar surgically placed in my chest.. so I'm out of commission for three months. I doubt this will effect my weight at all though, because I have a great metabolism and am very skinny. It will though make me 'out of shape' as in, muscles and respiratory etc.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Right now I'm not happy with my shape at all. :\ It's the result of not exercising since I was ten. I'm not fat, but I have some fat that I'd like to get rid of. I look normal.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

5'10" 130 pounds. But I just had a titanium bar surgically placed in my chest.. so I'm out of commission for three months. I doubt this will effect my weight at all though, because I have a great metabolism and am very skinny. It will though make me 'out of shape' as in, muscles and respiratory etc.

dux is the new ironman prototype.

6'4" 220 lbs. I've been cycling a lot this summer to lose some extra weight. Was at 235 at the start of this month.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Ooooh, I get to brag about how smexy I am ::'

I'm quite well built for my age. I do boxing, I jog about 4 hours a day, and go to the gym 2-5 hours a week (depending how much homework I have. I usually pick either jogging or the gym). I eat quite a lot, but because I keep active I usually stay at an average weight for my age (I'm 14, weighing about 65 Kilo's. I'm short as well :|).

disturbeda.png

Why do you need a titanium bar in your chest?

dux is the new ironman prototype.

Haha, you're the first one to say that.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

You guys are lucky. I'm 16 and if I don't watch what I eat I can gain ten pounds in a month. I really wish I could eat what I want while staying in shape. :(

Burn more calories?

My step-father eats the worst of anyone I've ever seen, and he still maintains a decent weight through heavy exercise.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

You guys are lucky. I'm 16 and if I don't watch what I eat I can gain ten pounds in a month. I really wish I could eat what I want while staying in shape. :(

It's probably your metabolism. Try eating smaller meals more often, that'll help speed it up.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

I hope my eat-a-lot-of-whatever-and-don't-exercise-but-remain-underweight diet doesn't catch up to me some day. :-k

I'm 6'1 135 pounds. I told myself in April that this was the summer where'd I'd get off my lazy [donkey] and attempt to put on muscle weight. I was 135 back in April too =\ it doesn't help that I start early training for XC this week...

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

I was able to eat as much as I wanted through high school and only have minimal fat on me because I was in competitive marching band, hockey, and tennis. I went to college and stopped playing all my sports and now I gain weight very easily. I'm the same way as you. Start eating less and your stomach will get used to only needing small meals. It sucks, but it's the only way to go.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm really quite skinny. Strange to me as I eat quite a lot but never gain weight, a trait I think is rather cool.

yeah im exactly the same.. its nice, i can eat all the amount of [cabbage] i want and i wont be massive :)

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

6'0-160lb.

Pretty normal.. I play baseball, and soccer so im in pretty good shape.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

[hide=]iaminshape128644090987694579.jpg[/hide]

Nah, really I'm skinny and moderately athletic. I'm one of those people that can just eat and eat and never gain weight. My Mom hates that I keep getting taller and not rounder, it's getting hard to find jeans in the right size. :|

Pasty.png