School

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have this system where the teachers shut their doors once the bell rings and if you're not in class already, you have to walk your [wagon] to the main office and scan your ID card and then get a tardy pass to class.

-.- Good thing the damn thing's broken atm... I'm usually never late to class, but you never know.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Also at my [cabbage] little school, we don't get our schedules till the SECOND day.

First day of school. They refiled the pop machines with nothing but diet. :evil:

Better than my school, all we get is juice and $2.00 milk

Better than my school, all we get is $2.00 milk and I'm lactose intolerant :evil: I have to bring a water bottle lol.

Better than my school, all we get is a sink with no cups.

And I'm starting in two weeks. Supposedly junior years is the worst year for academics in highschool.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Also at my [cabbage] little school, we don't get our schedules till the SECOND day.

First day of school. They refiled the pop machines with nothing but diet. :evil:

Better than my school, all we get is juice and $2.00 milk

Better than my school, all we get is $2.00 milk and I'm lactose intolerant :evil: I have to bring a water bottle lol.

Better than my school, all we get is a sink with no cups.

And I'm starting in two weeks. Supposedly junior years is the worst year for academics in highschool.

Better than my school, all we get is... uhh... :uhh: ... nevermind.

Better than my school, all we get is fountain water that tastes like piss.

...jk we get machines with diet sodas, juices, gatorade, and zero cal, zero sugar, zero caffeine, zero everything sodas..Also you can have milk, chocolate milk, and strawberry milk if you get lunch but lunch is terrible and the french fries they have with some meals are literally soggy :evil: .

I started on the 19th. First day was alright, considering that most of my classes are literally right by my locker. The bad changes this year was the decrease of time between classes. We have 4 minutes (instead of 5) between classes. Even when school is starting (getting off of the bus and getting stuff put away and heading to class), we still have only 4 minutes. Also, there is no detention this year. If you get one tardy, you are automatically suspended. The school district is also acting like a bunch of jerks and denied us having a "fun" period during the state-mandated time set aside for remedial kids. Now, the kids that actually passed the basic exams must go to a class and sit down and read the entire time; we can't even do make-up work. The school district said last year that we could have this "fun" period as an incentive for the idiots to pass the easy state exams (the kids just don't give a rat's [wagon] about the tests and choose to drag us down).

I'm a senior anyway. I get out about a month before the other students who aren't seniors do. It's going to probably be a bit more laid-back this year, especially with my pottery class.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Our school has an open campus at lunch, but that's pretty pointless if you don't have a car. Can't walk or run fast enough to the Wendy's or McDonald's, order, and run/walk back in time.

What about friends who have cars and parking spots? My friends and I were thinking of brining sack lunches 2 or 3 days of the 5 day week just so we can save some money... Spending $4+ each day of the school year sounds really nice, but you (or at least I would; I don't have a job) would probably go broke in a few months.

:?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Our school has an open campus at lunch, but that's pretty pointless if you don't have a car. Can't walk or run fast enough to the Wendy's or McDonald's, order, and run/walk back in time.

What about friends who have cars and parking spots? My friends and I were thinking of brining sack lunches 2 or 3 days of the 5 day week just so we can save some money... Spending $4+ each day of the school year sounds really nice, but you (or at least I would; I don't have a job) would probably go broke in a few months.

:?

My parents pay for my school lunch, but that's probably because it only costs $2.25 a day. I'm supposed to pay for any extra's that I buy, but most of the time I just let them pay for it. My school does not let us leave campus at all though, it you do then you are truant.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Supposedly junior years is the worst year for academics in highschool.

Yeah, all my senior friends are telling me that too, not that I couldn't already tell from my schedule though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Yeah, all my senior friends are telling me that too, not that I couldn't already tell from my schedule though.

Wasn't that hard for me. I slacked at the beginning so I only had a 3.6 GPA, but it wasn't hard at all. I had 1 AP course too.

Wasn't that hard for me. I slacked at the beginning so I only had a 3.6 GPA, but it wasn't hard at all. I had 1 AP course too.

Those are the kind of grades I get when I don't slack.....

mbqyk3.gif

Those are the kind of grades I get when I don't slack.....

I got a couple of B's in easy classes like Challenge Language Arts 10, Algebra 2, and Spanish 3 (was very nearly a C :ohnoes: ) so those brought down my GPA. I naturally do well in school, I hardly slack at all. I hardly have to study at all, though history and spanish are the classes that require the most memorization.

My school started on Tuesday, and so far my Junior year hasn't been that bad. Government is a HUGE bore, Geometry is pretty fun (awsome teacher), Consumer Economics is fun too. I'd like my Cooking class if someone I don't like too much weren't in there. Other than that it's sad to see summer go but nice to see my friends again. Also, DRAFTING 4 THIS YEAR BABY!!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Reminds me of when I was a freshman/sophomore. The high school I was at had a food cafeteria on base (this was in Germany on the US base) that we could go eat at. For those two years I pretty much lived on Anthony's pizza and [cabbage].

I start 11th September :-# I can't wait to get back into designing stuff

What kind of degree? :)

For most of the kids at my school Junior year can be devastating; I know some people that are taking AP French/Spanish, AP Chemistry/Biology, AP English 11, AP U.S. History, AP Computer Science and Calculus AB #-o Usually when I ask them what they want to do with their life they reply, "I dunno, lawyer?"

However, my schedule is Music Theory, IT Computer Graphics 1, IT Multimedia 1, Physics, Trigonometry, U.S. History, and AP English 11. After taking AP European History last year I realized I don't do well in difficult classes :P

wl7w9j.png

Man, we don't have any good classes at my school. I see all these people taking classes for careers and stuff, and I realize we have horrible electives. Hardly anyone takes electives apart from stuff like speech and health and fine arts, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I just realized we have some [bleep]ing weird electives at our school. Granted they're usually one-semester things, but still; Turfgrass and Golf Course Management, Intro to Floral Design, Stagecraft, Computer Applications (!), Office Job Training, Sports Marketing, International Foods, Child Development, Jewelry Making. wat.

I just realized we have some [bleep] weird electives at our school. Granted they're usually one-semester things, but still; Turfgrass and Golf Course Management, Intro to Floral Design, Stagecraft, Computer Applications (!), Office Job Training, Sports Marketing, International Foods, Child Development, Jewelry Making. wat.

Golf course management? Seriously? Lol.

tipitsig.png

I just realized we have some [bleep] weird electives at our school. Granted they're usually one-semester things, but still; Turfgrass and Golf Course Management, Intro to Floral Design, Stagecraft, Computer Applications (!), Office Job Training, Sports Marketing, International Foods, Child Development, Jewelry Making. wat.

Yeah, haven't you heard about them teenagers going wild for golf course management classes these days?

Here at Arizona State University it is one of the biggest majors. Its more then what it sounds. If you want any future in the golf industry you want that major other wise you'll end up spend twice as long getting anywhere. I know several people who have the major and trust me they get [cabbage] for it.

tFtfA.jpg