School

Pinkbullet3

We already had that, we have school closings (no school) and 2 hour delays (name says it all). But our superintendent is now an extremely old man who seems to think that rain is cause for a 2 hour delay, so at this point we've already had 6 of them. Best part is, we don't have to make them up at the end of the year :)

That is why delays are better then school actually getting canceled.

Not if the bus driver can't [bleep]ing drive >.>

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished my final exams last night :) *is scared about her grades* I think I did okay though.. I am worried about my Global Warming class though.. Classes for next quarter are:

* Art - Introduction to 2D Drawing

* Introduction to Computer Science

* Writing 2

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Teachers had a walk out today in protest of what they perceived as unfair action from the school district (encompasses the entire county) because the district is trying to abolish the teachers' union.

I have finals next week. The only exam I'm worried about is French and Physics. In French, we don't learn anything because only three students signed up for French III, and we're put into a French II class. The teacher doesn't have time to teach us anything, so we're on our own. In fact, the only time we really had someone help us learn was when we had a substitute from Russia. She happened to be a fluent French-speaker, and she taught us well. She was furious that we weren't taught certain grammar rules, and she spent about half of the class period complaining about how the school system/teacher let us down. I'm likely to score a C on my French final exam.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Finished all of my exams (English, Geography, Accounting, Maths, Science, Biology, Japanese and Chemistry) a couple of weeks ago, so that means that Summer holidays have started for me.

School starts again in February and I get my exam results in mid-January... can't wait.. I guess I might post them here when I get them.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm thinking I'm going to move between the northern and southern hemisphere every 6 months so I can have two summers. Good plan, right? :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Denied from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Purdue. :(

Still waiting for UMich and Carnegie Mellon University. Applied to UMinnisota and UWisconsin - Madison over the weekend after my U of I and Purdue denial.

Wow, this is depressing.

This week is the week of finals. Last day on Friday, 12+ friends and I are going out to a restaurant and having a challenge to see who can finish a chocolate cake the fastest within our groups of 4. :-#

But still, it's depressing.

Also, my computer unexpectedly shut down and it won't turn on anymore two Sundays ago. I figure I wouldn't have time to fix it while I have to review for finals, so I've had to use the library's computers for the past week.

This is depressing. Please see I ♥ Cake kid picture in sig.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I love school. I end up being bored and alone over breaks, such as the upcoming Christmas Break...

And however pathetic, I miss the work too. I find Calc and chemistry fun...

And previous post, I hope things turn out better for you... Good luck with life and crap. :/

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Cant wait til this week is over and can finally take a break. 2 tests Wednesday and another test Thursday. Half day on Friday, so i'll probably just end up signing out and chilling with friends or possibly go to the mall to finish buying presents :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I love school. I end up being bored and alone over breaks, such as the upcoming Christmas Break...

And previous post, I hope things turn out better for you... Good luck with life and crap. :/

You love school and hate food/eating. I see how it is (no hate, no hate).

And thanks. :smile: I think the fact that I'm not as much of a pessimist as everyone else is (everyone I know is complaining about how finals are gonna whoop their [wagon]) is why I'm not doing so well in class as they are.

-.-

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

This week has been exhausting. Finals shouldn't be too nasty to me, it's just this precursor to them - I've had four tests today, and I'll have at least two more in my hardest classes before my finals. Killin' me. Plus, I've completely fallen out of the mood for school. Ready to be done.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Finals start tomorrow. French is the only one I'm scared about. Who the hell cares about foreign language class?

Spanish is my least favourite class. Not because it's difficult, not because it's boring, but because I just don't damn care!

Finals start tomorrow. French is the only one I'm scared about. Who the hell cares about foreign language class?

Spanish is my least favourite class. Not because it's difficult, not because it's boring, but because I just don't damn care!

Holy crap, how was Cthulhu not taken already and why didn't I take that name when I joined?

I also hate my language class of choice-german-not for for the subject matter, but because the teacher is a newbie this year and is completely incompetent (not that the old teacher was awesome, either). But hey, I go hos in that class, so it's all good.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Holy crap, how was Cthulhu not taken already and why didn't I take that name when I joined?

I also hate my language class of choice-german-not for for the subject matter, but because the teacher is a newbie this year and is completely incompetent (not that the old teacher was awesome, either). But hey, I go hos in that class, so it's all good.

I had a horrible Spanish teacher a few years ago. She spoke eight languages, but couldn't teach for crap.

And I was overjoyed that this name was free. Had a several year old account, but I didn't log on in about a year and forgot the password, so I just made a new one.

I am taking 6 classes - I have 4 A's, 1 B, and 1 C. I've been getting closer and closer to raising the B up to an A and the C up to B. I am .05% away from a B and like 2.5% away from an A. I will be very frustrated if I don't get them by the end of the semester.

I have straight A's for the first time in my life. Muahaha... Homework really pays off >.> That doesn't change the fact that I think it's pointless... It just gives the kids who are too stupid to understand the material a chance at passing :/ They don't deserve it, in my opinion.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Uhh. I'm trying to decide what highschool to go to next year. The newer one, with lots of people, or the older one, with less people? Oh well, I have a while to decide.

I have straight A's for the first time in my life. Muahaha... Homework really pays off >.> That doesn't change the fact that I think it's pointless... It just gives the kids who are too stupid to understand the material a chance at passing :/ They don't deserve it, in my opinion.

I only do my homework to get the credit. Doesn't help 'reinforce' anything in my head.

Teachers are likely going to go on strike (the majority of the teachers in our large, county-wide district). This would probably give us a longer Christmas break because the school board is stubborn. The strike's over the school board refusing to continue to recognize unions. The teachers, bus drivers, and auxiliary staff are all epically pissed off, and they're threatening to go on strike. If they go on strike, school's going to be closed for a while (unless the school board goes into submission).

If that happens, this will be a VERY interesting and exciting year. It's also my senior year, so.... YEAH!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Teachers are likely going to go on strike (the majority of the teachers in our large, county-wide district). This would probably give us a longer Christmas break because the school board is stubborn. The strike's over the school board refusing to continue to recognize unions. The teachers, bus drivers, and auxiliary staff are all epically pissed off, and they're threatening to go on strike. If they go on strike, school's going to be closed for a while (unless the school board goes into submission).

If that happens, this will be a VERY interesting and exciting year. It's also my senior year, so.... YEAH!

Haha, wish something that cool would happen. I've heard stuff about other kids at other schools in the district freaking out because apparently our schedule is going to be messed with even more next year (they've changed schedules and policies every year, well, a bunch of policies they've changed on a daily basis). I'm talking petitions and all that jazz. If I even knew what it was about, or if it was actually worth my time, I'd start a guerrilla group, newspaper, radio and all, just to fight the man. Yeah!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream