School

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week will be comprised of 12-hour days for me. Curse me and signing up for bum[bleep] everything I felt like.

Ouch. I'm going to be spending most of this week with my [wagon] on the couch watching the Olympics. It's going to be pretty boring to be honest, I'd welcome some stuff to do.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I like it when there's no homework, but at the same time I don't like it when I'm really bored. I could always hang out with friends, but I feel that it'd be better if I could teach myself something new every now and then.

My friends and I always complain about how much work some of our classes assign. But in my head I always think that complaining 24/7 isn't gonna do squat, because no matter how much we complain, we're still gonna have to do the work anyway.

In the meantime, f--- procrastination. :wall:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I think ASU was the only school/ college in the state of Arizona that had school today.. Was a bit disappointing knowing the elementary school some like 250 yards from my house had the day off and I had classes today/ work (I work on campus).

tFtfA.jpg

Good productive day at Concord University. I did however had to drop a class due to the fact that I have so much on my plate that Im starting to slip in my other classes. Ill just pick it up next semester.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Managed to get out of a Maths test today that I hadn't studied for, because I was serving for the Ash Wednesday service. /flex

Have to do it next Monday. More than enough time to procrastinate for and then rage at myself for not studying again.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

How hard is it to get a 27 on the ACT? Does anyone have an idea?

If you're a B average student, you'll most likely get a 27 or higher. Most of the A students score about 32 or higher. C students are around 24, D students I would say 21 and lower.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

If you're a B average student, you'll most likely get a 27 or higher. Most of the A students score about 32 or higher. C students are around 24, D students I would say 21 and lower.

Okay I know you are guessing and your numbers are way too high. I know that scoring a 30 is really hard, and if you can score a 32 that's elite.

Okay I know you are guessing and your numbers are way too high. I know that scoring a 30 is really hard, and if you can score a 32 that's elite.

27 ACT isn't that high, but it's still very good. I'd say it's top 80% percentile, which is equivalent to an 1800+ on the SAT. Good luck though. I've never taken it, but it's supposed to be easier than the SAT.

guido_49.png

27 ACT isn't that high, but it's still very good. I'd say it's top 80% percentile, which is equivalent to an 1800+ on the SAT. Good luck though. I've never taken it, but it's supposed to be easier than the SAT.

Okay thank you. My goal isn't a 27, that is just something that needs to be done for a diploma with honors. My goal is 30+. :wink:

Yeah, I'm guessing. I'm a B-student and I scored a 29 on my April 2009 ACT (27 English, 32 Math, 29 Reading, 28 Science).

But honestly, what's saying "I know that scoring a 30 is really hard, and if you can score a 32 that's elite" going to do for you? If you know that scoring a 30 is hard, are you just not going to try and opt for a 25? There's no way to tell until you actually take it and see your score. Just try your best. I won't tell you if you'll do well or not because quite frankly, I don't think anyone knows until you see the results.

Anyhow, best of luck. :thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Because of the [bleep] ton of school I missed last week from snow, I get to go to Physics class on Saturday! Yay!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Because of the [bleep] ton of school I missed last week from snow, I get to go to Physics class on Saturday! Yay!

I have to go to school on Saturday for "Super Saturday". It's a TAKS prep session for idiots who can't handle the "pressure" of the state tests. I'm only going for extra credit in history and for the free breakfast and lunch.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...