School

Pinkbullet3

5:30 - Wake up, get ready

7:15 - School starts

2:00 - School Ends

2:00 - 8:00a - Robotics (if it is during that day)

2:00 - 8:00b - Do nothing at home :D

8:00 - 10:00 - Homework/more nothing if applicable

But the job I might be getting would have me working at 3:30, so that would take up some time.

wl7w9j.png

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mondays and Fridays I just have an Econ class from 9:05am - 9:55am and then I'm free for the rest of the day.

Tuesday through Thursday I've got Writing, Econ, Management, and a seminar titled "My Other Car is a Bicycle" (researching bicycling as a viable alternative to car-based transportation and other transportation comparisons between bikes and cars; "classes will include field trips (by bike, of course)," so excited) scattered all throughout.

Also finding a job and perhaps working concessions at football games on the weekend.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

My schedule for this year, senior year, thank God last year of high school:

Period 1: Art History AP

Period 2: Calculus AB AP

Period 3: Chemistry AP + Lab

Period 4: English IV Honors

Period 5: Italian IV Honors

Period 6: Microeconomics AP

Period 7: Senior Theology Honors

Lunch time class: Theology Seminar

I have a pretty bland schedule. I made the best out of what I could pick though. For my school being such a regionally well known high school it really lacks in specific/interesting classes. Oh well as a senior at least we get some nice privileges like double the lunch period of underclassmen, comfy uniform polos (they're made out of like jersey mesh instead of the underclassmen rice sack polos), we get to vote for our class blazer color (supposedly light blue, but everyone I talked to voted tomato red) and we get out in April.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

[hide] [/code]

School isn't bad when you don't do any of your homework or study ever. I mean sure my grades take a hit, but my schedule is really empty.

Wake up at 6

School 7-1:45

Whatever the hell I want and dinner from 2:00 to 11 (or as late as 2 or 3 am)

Sleep

Rinse and repeat.

That's nothing. Check this:

Wake up - 7:30

Leave for school - 8:00

Arrive at school (5 minutes late) - 8:05

School ends - 2:30

Home - before 3:00

Jerk Off Random Stuff - 3:00 to 6:30

Dinner - 6:30

Think about homework but go on Hulu instead - 7:30 to 11:00

Bed - 12:00

Sometimes I substitute some video games or music or random meetings in between 3:00 and 6:00. I'm hoping to get to bed earlier next year though.

[/hide] I'm jealous <_<

Don't be. It's gotten me into all sorts of trouble. I had fun while it lasted though.

homework completion isn't part of our grade

I'm very jealous.

My schedule for this year, senior year, thank God last year of high school:

Period 1: Art History AP

Period 2: Calculus AB AP

Period 3: Chemistry AP + Lab

Period 4: English IV Honors

Period 5: Italian IV Honors

Period 6: Microeconomics AP

Period 7: Senior Theology Honors

Lunch time class: Theology Seminar

I have a pretty bland schedule. I made the best out of what I could pick though. For my school being such a regionally well known high school it really lacks in specific/interesting classes. Oh well as a senior at least we get some nice privileges like double the lunch period of underclassmen, comfy uniform polos (they're made out of like jersey mesh instead of the underclassmen rice sack polos), we get to vote for our class blazer color (supposedly light blue, but everyone I talked to voted tomato red) and we get out in April.

Dang.. my senior year was stupid easy. Yours just sounds hard. :P

Today was my first day in gymnasium (it's the Finnish equivalent of sixth form colleges and such). It's in the same building as my high school, so I already know where everything is. Some teachers are the same too.

The school's mostly from 8.45am to 2.45pm, but may be shorter or longer depending on which subjects you choose.

Will be starting my junior year Sept. 7. A typical day:

5:30 Wake up

6:15 Drive to school

6:30 Zero hour jazz band

7:25 Real school starts

-I know I have AP Calc first block and AP Bio second; haven't gotten my schedule yet though

2:12 School ends

Then I usually go help out an elementary teacher until they get out, 3:30. Then I'd ride home with my mom (she works at school too)... But since I drive in now, because my mom doesn't want to, I dunno what I'm going to do.

My schedule changes every day of the week (and it changes slightly between odd and even weeks). I have no idea what kind of messed up maze they'll come up with this year.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

This is what my current schedule looks like.

Principles of Life 12:45 - 2:10 PM TTR

Principles of Life LAB (technically a required class that must be taken alongside the aforementioned): 2:20 - 5:05 PM T

Intro to Programming : 9:05 - 10:00 AM MWF

Intro to Theatre: 10:10 - 11:05 AM MWF

English Composition: 11:15 - 12:10 PM MWF

So I basically have three classes on MWF, two longer ones on Tuesday, and one on Thursday. Yay I can sleep in :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Did you do theater in high school?

Yeah, shouldn't imagine it to be terribly different.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

My Fall semester schedule is gonna be a pain in the balls but I'll get through it fine. Thursday 8am to 6pm? No problem, I'll just snort some various chemicals in the lab that tempt me all day. What's that, I finish at 530pm on Friday again? Easy peasy, I'll just jump out of the fifth floor window, no problem. Easiest thing in the world.

hiccup.png

Did you do theater in high school?

Yeah, shouldn't imagine it to be terribly different.

If my friend Will is any authority (I guess technically he is) it will revolve much more around technical things. Then again, our theater class doesn't do much in the technical aspect. I've inherited our top two guys' mantles of responsibility since they've graduated. It will be absurd.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

well i should be goin in2 10th grade diz year but im rlly smart and always finish at the top of my class so ima try to skip ahead to 12th grade or mayb even collage.

Wow.

Your spelling and grammar is great. I can tell you are going to be the next J.K. Rowling.

well i should be goin in2 10th grade diz year but im rlly smart and always finish at the top of my class so ima try to skip ahead to 12th grade or mayb even collage.

Obvious troll is obvious. Backtrace

Pretty much done with rs now

god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

I finally go to high school this year, my area doesn't send grade 9s to high school because our high school is overcrowded. Im taking two honors classes, so Ill have a lot of work, but on the bright side, I only have to take English for half a year.

god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

I finally go to high school this year, my area doesn't send grade 9s to high school because our high school is overcrowded. Im taking two honors classes, so Ill have a lot of work, but on the bright side, I only have to take English for half a year.

I have already stated I hunt cats, but I never knew I'd inadvertently murdered so many more without even noticing. :thumbsup:

OT: I don't think there's going to be room for me in Creative Writing. :sad:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

5:30- Wake up/get ready

6:15- watch t.v./computer/breakfast

7:00- leave for school

7:15- get to school/ hang out with friends

7:45- school starts

3:00- school ends/ hang out with friends

4:30- get home

rest of night- homework, tv, computer dinner, sleep

This is pretty much monday through friday...i hate losing the freedom of summerdry.gif