School

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started school today. Can't wait to go through Mass Media class. We get to critically analyze movies, music videos. We get to make a radio drama. We get to make a music video and movie. It's gonna be fun :D

Otherwise, the rest of school will suck.

Hmm that seems like a pretty cool class. My school doesn't offer like any electives. My schedule is:

[start @ 8:45 3x, 9:35 2x]

AP Art History

AP Calc AB

AP Chem + Lab

Honors English IV

Honors Italian IV

AP Microeconomics

Honors Senior Theology

Honors Senior Theology Seminar

[end @ 2:45, 3:30 including after school clubs]

Standard High Arabic at 4:15

and out of those Chem, Italian, Econ and Art History are my supposed electives. We don't have anything like Psychology, Philosophy, etc. :/ Oh well at least Seniors get to pick the color of their blazers and we have really comfy polos until the underclassmen who have to wear itchy, scratchy polos.

No electives sucks [bleep].

God dammit.

Agreed!

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

My schedule is

IB Physics

IB Chem

IB History

IB English

Lunch

IB Math

Japanese 1

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wooo... back to uni in 2 weeks.

Moving into new house with 5 other guys in a few days.

My classes:

Applied math and numerical methods

Engineering communications

Mechanics of materials

Thermodynamics

Engineering dynamics

Product design and development

Industrial materials

Fluid Mechanics

Engineering experimentation

Applied stats and data analysis

Ontario and the great lakes (non-technical elective)

Damn. That seems like a hell of a lot of classes now that I list them all.

6 per semester, applied math is for the full year.

I have first day of orientation on Sunday, then my second day on Monday, then I finally start school on Tuesday the 7th. I'll be rockin in a blazer, [bleep] yeah.

Oh to be a freshman again. Good times. Good luck. Watch out for the sophomores *hissss*.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

My entire schedule is technically electives other than English and Civics. In terms of "real" electives I've got Film studies, Creative Writing, Psychology, and Business Law.

At least 3 of those are guaranteed to be good and I think Psychology is going to be cool too. Spanish 5 and Physics on the other hand will most likely suck.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I have first day of orientation on Sunday, then my second day on Monday, then I finally start school on Tuesday the 7th. I'll be rockin in a blazer, [bleep] yeah.

Then on your first day as a sophomore you will wonder to yourself, "why the [bleep] did I wear a blazer as a highschool freshman."

Then on your first day as a sophomore you will wonder to yourself, "why the [bleep] did I wear a blazer as a highschool freshman."

Because it's the dress code?

...nevermind then. :-k

My schedule is

IB Physics

IB Chem

IB History

IB English

Lunch

IB Math

Japanese 1

Whats IB? [cabbage]ty schedule btw bro.

Heh I tested out of my web design course with an A, legit. One less course to worry about this semester :thumbup:

Guest Mrmegakirby

Orientation day was today. Now I'm considering taking my grade 9 math first semester, and see if I can get my grade 10 math second term.

First day of high school on Tuesday. FRESHMAN WOO.

International Baccalaureate, its like AP but harder.

Basically the hardest classes you can take at my school.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Style is timeless, my man. I'm wondering why I didn't. High school's a great time to experiment with your style, because [bleep] 'em.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

And so...It begins. The beginning of the end. (of summer) These next 10 months will bring us the known unkowns. We can think of what will happen, but we do not know what will happen. Sure we will have good times and bad times, it is only the indefinable. But the important thing to do, is to hang on for the ride, have fun, and keep your sanity.

Just something I posted on my facebook last night.

Off for the first day right now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Back from my first day of school. Not too pleased with my schedule, none of my close friends are in any of my classes. But there's some other friends in them, so it's not that bad.

And I am getting the [bleep] out of my math class as soon as possible. For some reason everyone is a junior or a senior (I'm a sophomore) and they look like they're about to beat me up, and I sit in the back corner of the room, and the teacher looks like Ann Coulter.

Zero hour: Jazz Band

AP Calculus

AP Biology

Integrated Engineering

Student Council/Seminar

Computer Repair

AP Literature/Composition

Advanced Engineering/Electrathon Racing

German 3

Very happy with it. Managed to test out of English 11, now taking AP Lit/Math Reasoning.

Anyone have any 'Oh sh_ moments' (as I like to call them)?

Nothing to special here, but I left my flashdrive in the computer lab when I went to go print something.

And then I remembered an hour later and luckily the person working kept it.

I like saying 'Oh sh_ moment' when, for example, someone's giving a presentation and their visuals don't work. Especially if it's an important presentation.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Anyone have any 'Oh sh_ moments' (as I like to call them)?

Nothing to special here, but I left my flashdrive in the computer lab when I went to go print something.

And then I remembered an hour later and luckily the person working kept it.

I like saying 'Oh sh_ moment' when, for example, someone's giving a presentation and their visuals don't work. Especially if it's an important presentation.

I went to the wrong lunch and walked into my math class 35 minutes late. But she didn't care and I got 2 lunches, so [bleep] yeah.

Today in Mass Media he randomly turns on a music video, tells us to analyze it as deeply and thoroughly as we can.

He turns on Jeremy by Pearl Jam, one of my favorite songs. And I instantly fall in love with the class more than before :D

And then he turns around and tells me that I am sports editor on the paper which means free games!!!

School this year is already kicking more ass than last year.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Is private school a big thing in other places? Here there's only one private school, although there are two schools that are only technically in the district that are populated by the rich white kids. The private school is for the really rich white kids that are rather snooty. Pre-frat bros. Not friendly with them, nor they with me. Kind of a sad situation. Aw.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

So I walk into my history classroom, and my teacher is showing some stranglers, of the previous class the trailer for The Walking Dead TV series.

Me and her struck up a conversation on the show and the comic. Shes an avid zombie fan, George A Romero movie? Seen it. All the Resident Evils? Seen it. 28 Days and Weeks Later? Seen it.

I can tell that this is going to be an awesome class.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm guessing none of you peeps work? There's no way you can work and do all that IB/AP. Thats why I skimmed along with AP.

Besides, everyone who graduates High School realizes how [cabbage] the AP classes are. the nat'l exams are disproportionally hard, the work force unnecessary. Do dual enrollment if you can, much much better.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge