Poll: Which language do you play in?

Cowman_133

This week's poll asks:

Which language do you play RuneScape in?

•  
    [*:cfjlvxxl] English

[*:cfjlvxxl] French

[*:cfjlvxxl] German

[*:cfjlvxxl] Portuguese

[*:cfjlvxxl] I don't play RuneScape

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [CTRL+F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Remember, you can also submit your ideas for future polls here.

~The Cow

1.png
generic_signature.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English 95% of the time. The other 5% I spend on French worlds to brush up on my French. They are usually fairly empty all the time so I'm starting to sue them more often now.

I don't know any Portuguese or German so I've only played on those worlds once to check them out.

English 95% of the time.

If it gets crowded I might hop to a German world, only because I studied it in school.

Jusaplaya.png

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

-Gen. George S. Patton

I don't think the question is "Which worlds do you play on?" but rather, which language client do you use? i.e. if you go on the German client; everything in the game will be German; from "Welcome to Runescape" when logging in, to "Bank Banker" at the bank.

English for me as well.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I don't think the question is "Which worlds do you play on?" but rather, which language client do you use? i.e. if you go on the German client; everything in the game will be German; from "Welcome to Runescape" when logging in, to "Bank Banker" at the bank.

You can only play in French on French worlds, German on German worlds, and Portuguese on Portuguese worlds. So if someone says they play on a French world they are implying that they are playing in French. ;)

English. Well, until they finally give me a server where I can speak Swahili.

I'm kidding though. Jagex doesn't make too many languages for their game or anything. I'm sure we'll get loads of better updates once they finally finish making RS in Sanskrit. :geek:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

English! :thumbsup:

English - 91% (1173 votes)

French - 1% (12 votes)

German - 3% (33 votes)

Portuguese - 2% (21 votes)

I don't play RuneScape - 4% (50 votes)

I always play in English. Might check out the French and German ones, there's aaaalways room for improvement. xD

Runescape is really good for learning a language better, I've noticed. :thumbsup:

Edit: Just joined the French server. This is officially awesome lol =D I think I'm gonna be here for a while =D

Contagiouz.png

English, I dont think Jagex ever will make it Norwegian 8-) But i dont think i'll change the language anyway if i could.

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]