Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!

ImstillFly

Sophia Bush

[hide]sophiabush1.jpg[/hide]

She is like.. Beautiful.

Jesse James (girl)

[hide]jessiej2.jpg[/hide]

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

But.. he looks like a girl.. Oh so you like girly looking guys? How about..

sexy-zac-efron.jpg

You think he's hot?

Let's be honest here, im a dude, and i can say that Zac Efron is a hot dude. And no im not gay or bi in any way.

I... Can't... Believe... I'm... Browsing... Through... This... Thread...

You think he's hot just because you're a dude: Zac Efron has very feminine traits that you recognize to be hot because you like females. Zac Efron is... pretty. He looks safe to young girls, because there's none of the threatening male traits. To me (twentysomething) he looks generic and as far from hot as can be. There's nothing in his looks to betray any kind of character underneath nor is there anything masculine.

I'm a huge fan of Alan Rickman, even though he's getting a tad too old these days *sigh*. The looks, the voice, the Britishness.

rickman-alan1.jpg

And I'm positively gay for tis woman. Hide tags, and warning: if 31 is old, this woman is ancient. So don't look if you can't cope with hot older women who ooze character instead of looking photoshopped.

[hide=Mary McDonnell]As her warm self and as Head [bleep] In Charge, president Roslin from Battlestar Galactica.

tumblr_krjlcwBc7m1qze1ryo1_500.jpg

Mary.jpg

[/hide]

Beauty doesn't necessarily decrease with age.

Cuddy.jpg

Ha yes, she's another great example of the principle. And sometimes, beauty even increases with age. The generic beauty fades and character creeps in together with a line here and there in the face.

tina-fey-01-af.jpg

But.. he looks like a girl.. Oh so you like girly looking guys? How about..

sexy-zac-efron.jpg

You think he's hot?

Let's be honest here, im a dude, and i can say that Zac Efron is a hot dude. And no im not gay or bi in any way.

I... Can't... Believe... I'm... Browsing... Through... This... Thread...

You think he's hot just because you're a dude: Zac Efron has very feminine traits that you recognize to be hot because you like females. Zac Efron is... pretty. He looks safe to young girls, because there's none of the threatening male traits. To me (twentysomething) he looks generic and as far from hot as can be. There's nothing in his looks to betray any kind of character underneath nor is there anything masculine.

I'm a huge fan of Alan Rickman, even though he's getting a tad too old these days *sigh*. The looks, the voice, the Britishness.

rickman-alan1.jpg

And I'm positively gay for tis woman. Hide tags, and warning: if 31 is old, this woman is ancient. So don't look if you can't cope with hot older women who ooze character instead of looking photoshopped.

[hide=Mary McDonnell]As her warm self and as Head [bleep] In Charge, president Roslin from Battlestar Galactica.

tumblr_krjlcwBc7m1qze1ryo1_500.jpg

Mary.jpg

[/hide]

My housemate would be having kittens if she saw those pictures.

I <3 Mary though!

I saw the final episodes of BSG last night... so sad :(

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

Oops, I started a major off-topic moment here. OT continues:

Awww come off it, Starbuck leaving sam behind...... Roslin going.... papa a putting the ring on her finger, it was so sweet. And sad... I didnt cry like my housemate though, she was bawling her eyes out...

Ahaha, way to go at giving the end away. Your housemate and I might get along, I can honestly say I've never cried because of fiction like I did during the final episode of BSG. It wasn't a lone tear rolling majestically down my cheek, it was full weep, bawl, sniffle, wail, hand me another tissue mode - and this from a woman who is generally considered to be more on the icy and rational side. I blame Bear McCreary's score. And my love for mamadama & papadama.

Hmm, I guess I forgot a good deal of it. Watched the second showing that didn't end until 2AM after a night of drinking, which I continued while watching. I mostly remember being disappointed.

Really? Disappointment only came after the whole emotional ride with me. I still think that the finale was great on an emotional level, but thoroughly disappointing storywise. Too bad, I really loved that show.

I think that was the main reason for the disappointment, I also really loved the show. Firstly the story wasn't really all that exciting, and then stack on top of that that it was ending on a not too exciting story, and it all came out disappointing.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I tried to be as vague as i could.. sorry lol.

I mean I found it very sad, but it didnt make me want to cry. The whole papa a and roslin did make me sad, but a happy sad and a sad sad at the same time.

I made the mistake of watching all of series 4 in pretty much one go, so it all smushed into each other so i probably missed some stuff that i normally would have picked up on.

I cant wait for Caprica to come on air!

And to keep this on Topic.... the man who I hope to one day have babies with!!!

Russell Howard

[hide]russell-howard.jpg[/hide]

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Misa Campo.

Can't find a good "appropriate" pic of her, but feel free to google it yourself. She just recently won herself a special spot in my background :lol:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Misa Campo.

Can't find a good "appropriate" pic of her, but feel free to google it yourself. She just recently won herself a special spot in my background :lol:

she's from my city :thumbsup: . She even wore a habs jersey during a photoshoot (...only a habs jersey :shock: )

hiccup.png

Sophie Monk

[hide=.]000d60aa06df094d75303b.jpg[/hide]

Bar Refaeli

[hide=.]model_bar-refaeli_1.jpg

bar-refaeli-naked-021009-lg-96142175.jpg[/hide]

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

[hide]

katy-perry-cleavage-esquire-02.jpg

KATY PERRY. YUM.

KatyPerry1_orig.jpg[/hide]

[bleep].

+1

[hide]

katy-perry-cleavage-esquire-02.jpg

KATY PERRY. YUM.

KatyPerry1_orig.jpg[/hide]

[bleep].

+1

She is great looking but the fact that she has been - how do I put this - defiled by Russel Brand is a big negative point for me. As far as previous partners go Russel Brand has to be up there as one of the people you would most dread your partner being with in her past. He's just looks unwashed lol.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)