Newest Pixel

The_Jeppoz

Here it is. Took hours.

shameonboogie2yg.png

Reasons for the writings can be found here:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=332688

summarizing let's just say Boogie(BoogZ) isn't a serious buyer at all.

Watch out before working for him.

Despite it hurts me, i thought the sig was worth to be shown, even if it has a sad story.

Thx.

I don't think it's time wasted. After all it is a good looking piece, you just couldn't sell it to him. I'm sure you can find another buyer, since half of the forum would kill for an original "TJ". :P

[edit] That doesn't justify what BoogZ has done though.[/edit]

[edit2]However, customer is king.[/edit2]

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yeah like he will actually reply. no

Would you continue on with your shop if someone were to buy it?

Dunno, it's not a matter of money loss (Still bothering) but a matter of bad mood about sigmaking after 2 wasted sigs in a row.

I suggest next time if you plan on spending so much time on your work, you research your customers a little. I know this is far from your fault, but a little search on Boogz and you'd see he has done this before numerous times. Promises a big payout and then never follows through. I wish there was actually a way to blacklist people from the media portions of the site.

The sig looks very good though :). It's rather undetailed in some parts though. Like the cliff on the left looks great and then you come down some and it looks rather unfinished.

Dunno, it's not a matter of money loss (Still bothering) but a matter of bad mood about sigmaking after 2 wasted sigs in a row.

Yeah I can understand what you're saying. You, being the best pixel sig maker on these boards, above all people should get better treatment than that.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Yeah I can understand what you're saying. You, being the best pixel sig maker on these boards, above all people should get better treatment than that.

Now TJ, you're one of my best mates so don't get offended. But Crayon just cause he's the best on these boards doesn't mean he should get some kind of royal treatment, other people not as good may put in equal amounts of time and effort but are just lacking experience; shouldn't they be treated the same then?

Once again TJ, no offense cause you are one of my best bruv's; just pointing that out.

Oh man, that really sucks. Part of me wants to buy that sig just to keep the shop open...

Anyway, can't the guy be banned under forum rules?

4. Members may not attempt to misguide other members.

aw cmn, TJ.. maybe you should be more critical on who you take orders from, like from someone you know is genuine.. you should even do it just for the fun of it, i've been havin fun with my shop and ive sold like 3 out of the last 10 custom sigs made, too much scammin and lying when you mess around with runescape, could just be me being unlucky..

Thats a great sig, makes you wanna examine it closer which is why Ryan went out of his way to spot a flaw :lol: , it is very unique tho and would prove to be a difficult scene to construct in pixel, you pulled it off very well.

I recon cus people have seen so many great pixel sigs especially from you they are eventually becoming very critical of anything in pixel world, no one's perfect, and no one has the time to become better and better after every sig, which is why I think people are saying misterxmans gettin worse, he aint, just probably wants to do something different for once, that plastic armour comment was probably just somethin xman wanted to try out.. sticking to the same style with everything just limits you to being only able to do the one thing, people like to experiment.

shame on Boogie, no one deserves poor trust, especially not TJ (havin proven to be an honest hard workin guy, jake im lookin at you :wink: ). Nothin about havin special treatment for being a good pixeler, simply for being known as a decent guy 8) .

goodluck in the future TJ.

~Ter

vistame09copyhr8.png

Thx guys but...

He refused the sig without even watching it.

He just said the first sketch was ok...then...a couple days after ... i don't want it. He never checked a couloured version before dumping it.

The top of the cliff is rock

The bottom isn't a cliff...it's just some muddy shore...or whatever you could call it.

Oh man, that really sucks. Part of me wants to buy that sig just to keep the shop open...

Anyway, can't the guy be banned under forum rules?

4. Members may not attempt to misguide other members.

EDIT

Funny how if it was any other artist no one would give a crap...

Jeppoz, i'm talking to boogie on msn right now, he said he's going to pay you, but does not want the sig. So stop complaining that you didn't sell one sig. Anyways, you should be doing this for the fun of it, not to make more money.

~Nadril

Apologies for the way I acted. I will be paying him but I do not want the sig. I will be giveing him 7M. The Jeppoz may give it to whomever he wants. I will also be giving away the rest of my RS money for free soon.

Funny how if it was any other artist no one would give a crap...

Jeppoz, i'm talking to boogie on msn right now, he said he's going to pay you, but does not want the sig. So stop complaining that you didn't sell one sig. Anyways, you should be doing this for the fun of it, not to make more money.

~Nadril

Artists are free to do their art for whatever purposes they wish. If he wanted to make it for some payment it's up to him. I can understand TJ being upset after two (not one) great sigs not being bought, I was surprised at Boogie's reaction.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Oh by all means should he get good treatment, just the way Crayon worded it; it sounds as if we should bow to TJ. (Even if we should :wink: ) anyways TJ i might buy this sig as well if I can scramble the money together. Talk to you later mate.

Yeah I know what you're saying, didn't mean to come across that way.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.