Omegle.

forestfrolic

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connecting to server...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!

You: HYT

Stranger: ................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,

.................................................. ................__-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-

.................................................. ..........~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\

.................................................. .__-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,

..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,

..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,

......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |

....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":''-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|

...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/

..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/

............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\

............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':'-,:'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''

............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|

.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~"¯\:'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|

........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|

......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''

......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'

.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/

..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'

..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'

./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/

:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/

:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\ I'M A T-REX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\

::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|

:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|

::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--_____-~~"

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Good omegle...

EDIT: I tried to play a little in Omegle. The start looks a little like the one on the other page, sorry but it's kinda hard. The rest is pretty.. random.

[hide=]

Connecting to server...

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!

You: You wake up in a strange room you have never seen. You can see a lamp, a dresser, and a door what do you do?

Stranger: turn on the lamp

You: You turn on the lamp. You see that you are in a freaky room, full of colors. You also see that theres also a window. What do you do now?

Stranger: i look in the dresser

You: You go forward the dresser and open the first one. You see a gun and some candy. What do you do?

Stranger: i take both the gun and the candy

You: (Added gun to inventory)

You: (Added candy to inventory)

You: What do you do now?

Stranger: inspect the window

You: You inspect the window and realise you are on a island. You also see a little boat, but theres no sight of land near. What do you do now?

Stranger: how far is the window from the ground?

You: You inspect the window and see that you are not too far from the ground and that you could possibly jump, but the window is locked. What do you do now?

Stranger: open door

You: You open the door. You seem to be in some kind of prison, and theres guards everywhere. You are waiting at the door. What do you do now?

Stranger: offer the guard candy

You: You offer the nearest guard candy, but he seems to speak in an unknown language to you. He points a gun to you and you go back in your room. What do you do now?

Stranger: shoot lock on window

You: You start shoot once at the lock of the window, but it doesn't break. Would you like to shoot again?

Stranger: yes

You: You shoot again and you break the lock and open the window. Would you like to jump or inspect outside before?

Stranger: jump

You: You jump, and land on sand. A guard near heard you and starts shooting at you. What do you do now?

You: 5

You: 4

You: 3

Stranger: i shoot him back

You: You shoot back at him, and hit him in the heart. He falls dead. What do you do now?

Stranger: inspect guard

You: You inspect the guard and find a gun, a wallet and you realise he his in a uniform. What do you do now?

Stranger: i change into his uniform

You: You take off his uniform and put it on you. You hear an alarm sound and see guards running to you. What do you do now?

Stranger: run with them, try to blend in

You: You start running with them, trying to blend in so you look like a guard. Would you like to take the gun, the wallet or would you like to continue with them?

Stranger: yes

You: You take the gun, put it in the appropriate place on the uniform, take the wallet and continue running with them. They suddently stop and start talking in a strange language, pointing to go in the prison. Would you like to defend yourself or go in?

Stranger: i go in

You: You go in without knowing what to do. You see that the guards behind you blocks the exit, and that you are surrounded. You see stairs near you. Would you like to stay where you are, or go up the stairs, or go down the stairs?

Stranger: go down the stairs

You: You start running down the starts. The guards follow you, but you are in circular stairs. There a multiple little rooms down the way. Would you like to try to go in one of them or continue going down?

Stranger: go into one of the rooms

You: You got the choice of going to the right room or the left room. Which one do you choose?

Stranger: are the stairs curving to the left or to the right?

You: You examine the stairs and they are curving right

Stranger: take left room

You: Go go in the left room. You hear the guards run past your room. You lock the door, but the room is totally dark and you can't see anything. What do you do now?

[/hide]
ib7rVm.png

Connecting to server...

Stranger: hi hi hi

You: hi

Stranger: m / f ?

You: ................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,

.................................................. ................__-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-

.................................................. ..........~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\

.................................................. .__-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,

..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,

..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,

......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |

....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":''-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|

...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/

..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/

............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\

............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':'-,:'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''

............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|

.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~"¯\:'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|

........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|

......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''

......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'

.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/

..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'

..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'

:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/

:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\ I'M A T-REX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\

::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|

:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|

::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/

Stranger: eat my balls

:lol:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide=]Stranger: hi

You: We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

CHORUS

Never gonna give you up,

Never gonna let you down,

Never gonna run around and desert you,

Never gonna make you cry,

Never gonna say goodbye,

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long

Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

Inside we both know what's been going on

We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling

Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(CHORUS)

CHORUSCHORUS

(Ooh give you up)

(Ooh give you up)

(Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give

(give you up)

(give you up)

(CHORUS)

You: YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[hide=Second Omegle convo]Connecting to server...

You: You are alone in a dark hallway. There are doors on your left and your right. What do you do?

Stranger: i don't like darkness

Stranger: so i will look for a lamp

You: You search around the hallway, looking all around, but can't find anything to brighten your surroundings.

Stranger: well, i will take the left door

You: You arrive at the left door.

Stranger: oh you're a [bleep]ing bot...

You: Choose.

You: :D

Stranger: choose what

Stranger: I arrived

You: Choose to open one of the doors.

Stranger: but now?

Stranger: the [bleep]ing left door

You: You open the left door and entrler the kitchen. It has not been used for some time, yet the smell of blood fills the air. Possibly from a roast.

Stranger: well, the kitchen has not been used for a long time

Stranger: what about the roast?

You: You smell the scent of gas in the air, and see that the stove is open. Examine stove?

Stranger: no, before i ask a question to god

Stranger: wtf a im doing here

Stranger: but then yes

Stranger: examine stove

You: You open the oven. There is nothing inside but a small pool of blood on the bottom tray.

Stranger: i see examine stove

Stranger: not to open the oven

You: ...

You: You look on the stovetop and see that there is a pot of something cooking on a burner.

You: It smells sickeningly sweet.

Stranger: so the kitchen has not been used for sometime

Stranger: and right now is something cooking on a burner

Stranger: wtf?

Stranger: then return about the small pool of blood

You: It looks like someone was in a hurry, but was interrupted in cooking their meal.

Stranger: what can i do with the vlood

You: You open the oven and re-examine the small pool of blood in the tray. It is a dark red, and looks not too old.

You: Perhaps you should look around at the other kitchen facilities?

Stranger: then i'm dead

Stranger: yes i think so

You: There is a sink, a pantry and a countertop in the kitchen.

You: A fridge hums idly by while you look around the room.

Stranger: what about looking the fridge

You: You walk over the fridge and see that there is a rusty lock keeping it closed.

You: Do you want to try and pick the lock?

Stranger: yes of course

You: You take out a small safety pin that you have kept in your pocket and try to pick the lock. A good few minutes goes by, but alas, your skills are to no avail.

You: You end up taking off your shoe and bashing the lock off of the fridge.

Stranger: so

Stranger: what can I see?

You: You stare at the unlocked fridge in front of you, contemplating whether or not to open it. After all, you might not like what you see.

Stranger: oh i see

Stranger: what i saw?

You: You must either open the fridge or turn back and examine other kitchen facilities.

Stranger: open the [bleep]ing fridge

Stranger: oh stupid bot

Stranger: ^^

You: You open the fridge, and a blast of cold air and rotten scent envelopes you. You see more blood, bits of skin and strands of long brown hair. However, no full body parts are kept inside.

You: It looks as though it was cleaned out in a hurry.

Stranger: so

Stranger: i was in the saw movies decorates?

You: Turning away from the fridge, you wonder what else is hiding in this kitchen of horrors. You turn to face the rest of the room and think about where to go next.

Stranger: seriously

Stranger: it remembers me about a game

Stranger: i think it's the same

You: You contemplate going back to elementary school English class. After all, you don't just think about suspicious clues; you're a complicated person.

Stranger: my english is bad i know [bleep]ing bot

Stranger: but this [bleep]ing "game"

Stranger: is a [bleep]ing copy

Stranger: or don't?

You: Hyt?

Stranger: hyt?

You: You look around the room, but for the first time, your eyes are fixated on the ceiling. Staring back at you in big, bold font are the letters "HYT". Perhaps they are somebody's initials.

Stranger: then you're a bot

You: *beeps*

Stranger: yes or don't

You: You have been eaten by a grue.[/hide]

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

[hide=Kinda long, but funny]

Connecting to server...

CHORUS

Never gonna give you up,

Never gonna say goodbye,

(CHORUS)

CHORUSCHORUS

(Ooh give you up)

(Ooh give you up)

(give you up)

(give you up)

(CHORUS)

You: YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D

Stranger: On omegle!

You: ................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,

....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|

...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/

..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/

............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\

............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''

............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|

.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|

Stranger: You have no life

Stranger: No

Stranger: LIFE!

You: I'm a zombie.

You: brainssssssssssssss

Stranger: And I am castle cat

You: wolf I am a zombie dog

Stranger: I'm a hybrid between a building and a cat

Stranger: And I love you

You: o

Stranger: Zombie dog

You: wanna get anally raped?

Stranger: Yes!@

You: OK!

Stranger: I have necrophelia

CHORUS

Never gonna give you up,

Never gonna say goodbye,

(CHORUS)

CHORUSCHORUS

(Ooh give you up)

(Ooh give you up)

(give you up)

(give you up)

(CHORUS)

You: YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D

Stranger: That's why I love you

You: I HAVE AIDS

You: AND BREAST CANCER

Stranger: Oh

Stranger: I don't actually love you

Stranger: I just said that so I could use you as a sex toy

You: you're a [racist term]

Stranger: A you're a racist

You: i'm not racist to black people

You: just to [racist term]s

Stranger: But I still want to use you

Stranger: Please be my sex toy

You: your mom is like a brick, flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans

Stranger: Your mama's like the war in Iraq

Stranger: It's a mistake to go in

Stranger: And a bush won't let me out

You: your mom is so old, when they told her to act her age, she died.

Stranger: My mom did die

Stranger: How do you feel now?

Stranger: Kidding!

You: unmoved.

You: your mom is so old on her birth certificate it says expired

Stranger: You must not be human

You: death is a part of life.

Stranger: I want to rape you now

Stranger: I want to kill you

Stranger: And then have sex with you

You: We've known each other for so long

Stranger: Are you saying that you want me to rape you when your dead?

You: yes

Stranger: I think there may be a connection between us

You: I laugh at2

You: u

Stranger: yOU DON'T LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stranger: wHAAAAAA!!!!

You: i just peed myself

Stranger: I'm gonna kill myself

You: gotta go

You: have fun

You: send me your remainsssssss

You have disconnected.

[/hide]

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide=Long]You: We're no strangers to love

CHORUS

Never gonna give you up,

Never gonna say goodbye,

(CHORUS)

CHORUSCHORUS

(Ooh give you up)

(Ooh give you up)

(give you up)

(give you up)

Stranger: RICK ROLLED!

You: Yes, yes you were.

Stranger: DO you like crum cake

You: Nope.

You: Do you like T-Rexs?

Stranger: pshhhh YES

....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|

...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/

..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/

............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\

............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''

............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|

.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|

Stranger: LMFAOO

Stranger: I LOVE UU]

You: I must be really bored.

Stranger: NO i really love uu

You: Unfortunately, I cannot return the sentiment. Unless you are dead.

Stranger: pshh i dies 34 years agoo

You: Yay! Nercophiliac love!

Stranger: haha

Stranger: no but seriously wll u [bleep] me?

You: Nah, someone I know will be pissed if I did that.

Stranger: whoo wudd that bee?

You: Not exactly my girlfriend yet, but she'd still be pissed.

Stranger: ohh ok at least u thought about it

You: haha, yeah, for about a second.

Stranger: ehh still countss haha

Stranger: gotta run byee

You: Later.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.[/hide]

Thank you people! This amused me.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

[hide=Slightly inappropriate]You: Hello

Stranger: hi!

Stranger: female?

You: Yup

Stranger: great

Stranger: how old are you?

You: 15

Stranger: ok

Stranger: im 17

You: cool

Stranger: you feeling horny?

You: A little... You?

Stranger: a bit

Stranger: mmmmm

Stranger: mind if i pull out my penis?

You: Sure, as long as you don't mind if I put on my robe and wizard's hat.

Stranger: why would you do that?

You: It's my fetish =3

Stranger: can you spread your legs a little for me?

You: Sure, but I must warn you, I'm a level 28 scorcerer.

Stranger: lol

Stranger: youve been reading too much harry potter i think

You: Harry Potter is fake dude..

Stranger: naaaaaaaaaaaah

Stranger: really?

Stranger: anyway

Stranger: you have a bf?

You: I cast Drain Health (Rank 4), you now lose 600hp over 10 seconds

Stranger: sexy

Stranger: well

Stranger: it was good talking to you

Stranger: hermione

You: My name's not Hermione. Don't insult me...

Stranger: hehe

Stranger: listen

Stranger: take it easy

You: Why does every guy I like do this to me?!

You: I'm not taking this anymore! BURN!!!!

Stranger: i thought you werent amused by my comments

Stranger: i just wanted to talk about sex

Stranger: not burn

You: I summon an undead minion from your burned corpse and use it to my will

Stranger: youre funny

Stranger: now summon some sex

You: You will now serve me in many battles

Stranger: ok

You: And when you die I will replace you as if you were nothing so stay alive if you want to be of any use.

Stranger: but only if you are naked while we bat

Stranger: battle together

You: SILENCE YOU SNIVILING CUR!

Stranger: take off your clothes

Stranger: gown

Stranger: wizard hat

You: Trying to overtake your master? I will not allow it.

Stranger: are you wearing panties?

You: Fetch me my Eye of Newt

Stranger: i will once you lower your panties

You: Also my enchanting powder, there's a warrior who wants me to apply a +20 Strength boost to his sword...

Stranger: or you could pull them aside so i could see under them

You: A grue! Quickly minion, protect me while I cast a Firebolt!

Stranger: have you lost your mind?

Stranger: just undress

You: Your service are no longer of use to me minion, I'm replacing you for a mana dragon. Goodbye. Have fun in eternal darkness.

Stranger: you too

Stranger: take it easy

Stranger: it was funny!

You: Also I'm a guy. [bleep]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

[hide=Third convo? This is going quickly]Connecting to server...

You: A/S/L?

Stranger: ??? whata [bleep] is that?

You: American Sign Language. The government doesn't want us to talk about it, but I'm a rebel.

Stranger: i hate us

Stranger: :D

You: I lead the most efficient and strategic rebellion against the ban on American Sign Language.

You: But to join, you must answer these riddles three.

You: What is the average air speed of an African or European swallow?

[hide=Fourth Convo! A real convo!

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Everytime someone uses the asl line, I'm unleashing the T-Rex. Also this one time someone said "I'm your little butterfly". They thought it was pretty great.

[hide=]Stranger: m/f?

Stranger: from?

Stranger: age?

You: 64 million years, Isla Sorna

You have disconnected.[/hide]

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Connecting to server...

Stranger: hi my name is Anthony

You: HI ANTHONY I LOVE YOU

You: I WROTE A SONG JUST FOR YOU

You: ANTHONYYYY

You: COME BACK TO MEEEE

You: YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART

You: EVEN WHEN YOU'RE FAR APART

Anthony is a [bleep]ing jerk. :cry:

Connecting to server...

Stranger: hey

Stranger: how'

Stranger: s it hangin?;)

You: its

I won't post my first convo, it was pointless.

mbqyk3.gif

Connecting to server...

You: Some people call me the space cowboy

Stranger: chuck?

You: wait, you again?

Stranger: [bleep] I already had ttou

You: yea

You: wow

Stranger: 8you

You: what are the odds?

Stranger: slim

Stranger: k peace

Man, what are the odds? Like 3458 to 1 at that point.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

[hide=]Stranger: tell me a secret

You: I have aids.

Stranger: really?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--_____-~~"[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Connecting to server...

You: Some people call me the space cowboy

Stranger: chuck?

You: wait, you again?

Stranger: [bleep] I already had ttou

You: yea

You: wow

Stranger: 8you

You: what are the odds?

Stranger: slim

Stranger: k peace

Man, what are the odds? Like 3458 to 1 at that point.

Holy [cabbage].

:lol:

how long after the first conversation?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wow, t-rexing is strangely satisfying :lol:

[hide=yet another t-rex]You: hyt

Stranger: im in all honors.

i invest

and have a predispositionary non refundable yet stable sub prime mortgage 401K

You: oh hey

Stranger: i have been financially troubled recently.

You: i'm sorry to hear that :(

Stranger: ive never talked to a girl... are you a girl?

You: no, but

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--_____-~~"[/hide]

wl7w9j.png

[hide=]You: hyt

Stranger: heyy

You: Hi

You: guess what

Stranger: wat

Stranger: hahaha nice

You: im supersrs

Stranger: guess wat

Stranger: ................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,

:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\ I'M A T-REX too

You: ....[/hide]

Fail.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Stranger: youre funny

Stranger: now summon some sex

I lol'd so hard in real life. You wouldn't even believe.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My last one.

[hide=]Stranger: hey

Stranger: m or f

You: f

You: but

You: you should know one thing

Stranger: gotta problem or something thats botherin u im here for ya

Stranger: ha ok

You: ....

You: im serious

You: what should i do

Stranger: bout wut

You: Im a [bleep]ing t rex

Stranger: haha

You: ...

You: WHAT THE [bleep] ARE YOU LAUGHING AT

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Haha, what happened to Lenin just happened to me.

[hide=my last one too]Stranger: Ask me three questions, and I will answer them.

You: not you again!

You: i'm the t-rex guy!

Stranger: It's your lucky day then!

You: haha

You: okay, i'll play this time

You: what's the first track of muse's new cd, the resistance?

You: you have ten seconds!

Stranger: My lonely heart

You: wrong :P

You: hmm

Stranger: I'm such a loser.

You: what is the real definition of "love" ?

Stranger: liking someone, a lot.

You: good enough, i guess

You: will i be doing a t-rex after this?

Stranger: Probably.

Stranger: I like him though, so it's all good.

You: you got that one right :D

Stranger: yayyyyyyy

Stranger: I thoroughly enjoyed that.

You: :P

You: later[/hide]

wl7w9j.png

That was a good one. :lol:

I dont know how you guys are getting so lucky though.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.