200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tg quit (Inactive)? I don't remember seeing anyone saying anything about it.

He hasn't gained xp is the last 24 hours so he must have permenantly quit. Undeniably 100% true fact.

Actually, Kngkyle posted that Tg most likely will quit. Elias also confirmed this to me, he said "Tg is going to try and quit". It's either perm or a long break I guess.

Makaveli_93.png

Hey usually don't post but I thought this was necessary.

I have it on "Decent Authority" that the new max wc xp/hr is 180k. Sadly I don't know the method, I thought all you smart people could work it out.

The only thing I currently know about it is that you need 5 people "exactly" to gain the maximum 180k. Divination also plan to leak the method, but only once the Jagex Cup is over.

Any thoughts on what it could be?

Choofer.png

I would say c2 woodcutting is pretty damn fast especially with 5 people.

First off, bind a Pimal Hatchet. (makes sure you have floor set to c2 (5-1):1)

Make sure you don't have xp 2 shared.

Your job is to cut as many trees as fast you can in a c2 dungeon.

The other 4 peoples job is to clear the dungeon/ (trade the guy cutting trees, drop the logs).

This may work for a competition but theoretically it probably wouldn't work for long term, unless you pay each of the people 500k/hr. Not bad for a noob, however I'd say realistcally you could pay 1 person 2m/hr, and get done a little slower but still fast.

C2 fishing/wc is the most efficient method.

C2 Firemaking/cooking might also be effective, but maybe not worth the hassle.

-----------------

http://forum.tip.it/topic/290116-guide-to-efficient-dungeoneering-c2-fishingskilling-wip/

^

C2 skilling guide created by xpx.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Waste of time if you ask me. All they want is the e-fame, and attention. If you're willing to grind and for once 'nolife". Have fun.

Has it occured to you that maybe they find the utmost enjoyment playing rs, and that it truly gives them an overwhelming feeling of living a satisfying life? No matter what anyone does or does not do during their time on this planet, so long as it makes them happy and not necessarily other people, then its not a "waste". Or you could look at everything as being a waste considering when we die we simply lie in a hole in the ground. You wasted your time making a post about other people wasting your time. Isnt that a waste? How would it be any different if someone sat in a cubicle churning out pointless paperwork that will eventually disintegrate like everything else over time.

Waste of time if you ask me. All they want is the e-fame, and attention. If you're willing to grind and for once 'nolife". Have fun.

Has it occured to you that maybe they find the utmost enjoyment playing rs, and that it truly gives them an overwhelming feeling of living a satisfying life?

It's addiction and/or friends they made during their playtime as main reasons to still play, not the actual game :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Has it occured to you that maybe they find the utmost enjoyment playing rs, and that it truly gives them an overwhelming feeling of living a satisfying life?

It's addiction and/or friends they made during their playtime as main reasons to still play, not the actual game :P

Or they just don't have anything better to do at the moment. I think that's the case for most high level people, not only the 200m all skills contenders.

Makaveli_93.png

Or they just don't have anything better to do at the moment. I think that's the case for most high level people, not only the 200m all skills contenders.

That's an excuse that addicts use, you know? ;)

Speaking from experience haha XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Hmm, well, define an 'addict'? For example I can't compare myself with you because on average I play 10 hours a day less than you do but most people will argue that playing 6-8 hours a day is also being 'addicted'. At the moment I personally don't enjoy doing anything else and it's a pretty legit excuse in my case, if I found something better I would heavily reduce my play time per day or just quit seeing as I've achieved my main goal and atm I just play to kill time basically. Before maxing I would purposely wake up early to skill but now I just sleep 10-12 hours and don't even care lol. I still go to school though so it isn't 'only RS'.

Makaveli_93.png

Hmm, well, define an 'addict'? For example I can't compare myself with you because on average I play 10 hours a day less than you do but most people will argue that playing 6-8 hours a day is also being 'addicted'. At the moment I personally don't enjoy doing anything else and it's a pretty legit excuse in my case, if I found something better I would heavily reduce my play time per day or just quit seeing as I've achieved my main goal and atm I just play to kill time basically. Before maxing I would purposely wake up early to skill but now I just sleep 10-12 hours and don't even care lol. I still go to school though so it isn't 'only RS'.

Comes in many shapes, idk if you've ever played Football Manager but at the info page of your loaded game, it represents several stages of addictiveness depending on how many hours you've played on that savefile. For example, at 1 point the message says ''just one more match, I promise'' while even further into the game the message says ''sleeping is for sissies''. Basically the stages of addiction are defined by how much you're willing to neglect to continue playing. Anything I'll say after this will atleast be partially speculative, cause no one can say for certain how the lives of other people are, but I do know that life usually doesn't grant you the luxury of having infinite time, money and caretaking available (which would cancel out alot of factors).

A13d, yeah! Or atleast I hope so. It's just one thing btw (youtube wise), which would be drumming. But, I'll need to become a bit more of a Makaveli before starting all that XD, for me that would mean getting better (health) and finishing Rs goals (top half hs skills all 200m). Until then, the Rs madness continues! :P

yIUqy.jpg

Can't wait to see that beastly row of 200Ms! :P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

@Drum

Yes, I've actually played Football Manager for a few months like 3 years ago and I do remember that addiction level thing lol. However, it is really hard to say who is addicted and who isn't because everyone looks at it differently. Some parents may think that over 2 hours a day is being addicted, some may think it's over 5, you know? Then I read articles where some 60 year old doctors who haven't spent 10 minutes on the computer say that people should get help with computer addiction if they play 3 hours a day or something. That to me is hilarious because they just have these theories and absolutely no personal experience on the matter. They probably went and tested a dozen people and came up with some absurd conclusion that it's 'very unhealthy' to play for 3 hours L. Someone needs to remind them that there are 21 more hours in a day and that being on the computer for 10 hours in consecutive days can do absolutely nothing to you, unless of course you do this for 10 years or something. My definition of being addictive is ignoring other real life things you would want to do because of RS. If that happens to me I will be a self-proclaimed addict until then I will stick with my previous statement: Playing to kill time.

Makaveli_93.png

I dont know why, but i just have this feeling that SUOMI has been secretly hoarding effigies while using enough to keep us convinced that he has not been hoarding them. Probly not, but if its true i want to be able to say " i told u so "

It would be pretty sick to see SUOMI get the last 20m slayer xp in one go =P

Although, now that i think about it... SUOMI would be one of the last people to do something like this

I got no effigies in my bank or anywhere else :( Haha I wish I had like 400 effigies laying around in my bank =P

I might have a little surprise after I get 200M Slayer Xp but we will see =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I got no effigies in my bank or anywhere else :( Haha I wish I had like 400 effigies laying around in my bank =P

I might have a little surprise after I get 200M Slayer Xp but we will see =P

You have a lot of slayer points stored up to swap for runes and then cash?

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx