200M in all Skills

Makilio

\

I can deny that! ;) started like easter chicken time :/ i'm close to 1k days, but still on 3 figures - very close though :P

You have to tell me yours now you hero! :)

Ill show you mine if you show me yours ? How childish... =P

But wow, now that i look at the hours you guys put in compared to mine... i should have a ton more xp then i have. 120 days and the only 99's i have is all melee combat skills, prayer, hp, and summoning ( thats 6 skills ). All because banks are so much fun to stand around in...

It also amazes me that if someone trained skills in the right order, and didnt get screwed over by jagex updates( cough suomi ), we would have a person with all 200m's, based on the hours stated above.

But wow, now that i look at the hours you guys put in compared to mine... i should have a ton more xp then i have. 120 days and the only 99's i have is all melee combat skills, prayer, hp, and summoning ( thats 6 skills ). All because banks are so much fun to stand around in...

147 days 11 hours for me. Melee skills 99 (that's 4 of em), under 100M overall xp. Talk about banksitting. :(

Neppgggg.png

147 days 11 hours for me. Melee skills 99 (that's 4 of em), under 100M overall xp. Talk about banksitting. :(

I am the reigning king of inefficiency.

165 days 19 hours

2160 total levels

143,371,769 total expees

99 Mage, 99 wc, 99 fletch and 99 cooking.

Talk about pro.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

165 days 19 hours

2160 total levels

143,371,769 total expees

Talk about pro.

148 days.

1996 total.

XP: 65,252,044.

99 Construction.

I win!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Haha not really, it's just that my playtime a day ever since I started is like 14-15 hours average - Had to catch up alot compared to the real ''oldies'' :o (and still catching up to players like Green)

On that note, Kingduffy still plays quite a few hours a day. I think he's been around since classic? Would mean that he has quite a few days played aswell, I suspect that he has more days than Green when I think about it - don't suppose anyone can confirm that? :P

I can deny that! ;) started like easter chicken time :/ i'm close to 1k days, but still on 3 figures - very close though :P

Oohh hey King! I'm afraid I joined the 4 figures club already haha XD, 1.1k+ here. See you in there soon! :P . Did you get the chicken btw? I missed out on it sadly :(

And haha Zojef, I sure would've been grateful if Jagex had come with the slayer updates and effigies like 2 years earlier. The whole urns/ashes thing too, then I wouldn't be in such a pinch for 200m prayer :wall: . Would get some terrifying xp loss results if someone would calc what I missed out on due to updates lol XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

400 days, no 99s - major "screws" by jagex (I decided to train all skills and like 4-5 times a big update came after training that skill - looking at you zmi). Do I get a cookie now?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

165 days 19 hours

2160 total levels

143,371,769 total expees

Talk about pro.

148 days.

1996 total.

XP: 65,252,044.

99 Construction.

I win!

Just compare overall xp/h not just 99s, etc. [XP : time played in hours=oa xp/h]

Let's not turn this into an "compare you xp/h" thread. No ones here is interested in any xp/h, but that of the top players. The reason they have such high xp/h is that the after all 99s, and when aiming for 200m, your xp will generally come in much faster (compare getting 200m overal xp, including 1-90 rc, 1-90 wc with parts of it in rsc etc etc...) versus getting 200m in cooking at 600k xp/h, or 200m crafting at 500k xp/h or ...

Update of the top 15

1. Elias : 3,00B xp Inactive

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

3. Jdelacroix : 2,81B xp (+15M). Still mostly smithing with the usual farming runs and some slaying on the side, Jd is keeping his own pace and looks to eventually land on rank 2 and stay there for a vry long time. He has reached 2,8B xp last week. Coming milestones : 200M thieving, 200M smithing and 200M farming (9th-10th and 11th skill)

4. S U O M I : 2,78B xp (+27M). Still slaying and on pace to max it out in about 5 weeks, Suomi is also on pace to claim rank 3 then 2 in the next month. Expect him to become the first player to 15 skills over 100M sometimes in late fall. Coming milestones : 2,8B xp, 100M WC, 200M slayer and 100M Def

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,69B xp (+27M). A very intense week for Elvis who passed Allar for rank 5, reached 200M herblore for his 8th skill at 200M, 100M slayer for his 11th skill over 100M and dumped a bunch of effigies for major gains all around. Coming milestones : 2,7B xp, 100M str, 100M ranged and 100M farming

6. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

7. Tezz : 2,62B xp (+14M). Still training magic, Tezz is on pace to pass inactive Allar and reach 200M magic for his 10th skill at 200M in about 4-5 weeks . Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 200M magic (10th skill)

8. Drumgun : 2,61B xp (+4M). Mostly fishing as well as some dungeoneering on the side, Drumgun is slowly catching up to the inactives. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th)

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,24B xp (+9M). Once again training smithing along several other skills, the King of balance may not be the fastest trainer of the top 15, but his presence at the top of the highscore for the last 4 years tells us a lot about the player. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

11. Paperbag : 2,15B xp (+15M). Exclusively thieving and farming, Mr Buyables is on pace to max out farming before the year ends. He may have focused on the fastest skills so far, but his progress and with his break is very impressive. Coming milestones : 200M farming (9th skill)

12. Green098 : 2,07B xp (+8M). Magical Green098 is still slaying via magic and she has reached 100M magic last week, her 9th skill over 100M. The poster girl of unefficiency has managed to stay in the top 15 for the last year or so, passing up inactives along the way. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp

13. Kngkyle : 2,06B xp. (+12M). Closing in on his 5th skill at 200M with herblore, Kngkyle is also on pace to pass up Green in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (5th skill)

14. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

15. Tg : 2B xp. Inactive

A guy with weird numbers could enter the top 15 as soon as next week.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Elias "officially" went inactive? SUOMI's losing most of his competition lol.

More like all of his competition lol, if there ever was any in the first place...

Btw, you should call dat guy with weird numbers Richard. Kinda easier I think o.

Makaveli_93.png

Haha not really, it's just that my playtime a day ever since I started is like 14-15 hours average - Had to catch up alot compared to the real ''oldies'' :o (and still catching up to players like Green)

On that note, Kingduffy still plays quite a few hours a day. I think he's been around since classic? Would mean that he has quite a few days played aswell, I suspect that he has more days than Green when I think about it - don't suppose anyone can confirm that? :P

Oohh hey King! I'm afraid I joined the 4 figures club already haha XD, 1.1k+ here. See you in there soon! :P . Did you get the chicken btw? I missed out on it sadly :(

And haha Zojef, I sure would've been grateful if Jagex had come with the slayer updates and effigies like 2 years earlier. The whole urns/ashes thing too, then I wouldn't be in such a pinch for 200m prayer :wall: . Would get some terrifying xp loss results if someone would calc what I missed out on due to updates lol XD

Yes I do have teh chicken <3

I don't understand why someone would want to waste so much potential time/xp, I mean your already training the skill you might as well make the most of it. Whats so fun about seeing yourself hit a max of 400 instead of 500?

L2pullout.png

green098.png

Green and her trusty dfs

I think she was wearing one of those prayer necklaces too :lol:

Least she lost the bandos while maging L. Surprised she isn't using a bull ant beast of burden though.

Haha I was about to say that. I got to admit that I like her style, especially that Abyssal vine whip =P

Thanks as always for the weekly update langer! <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.