200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun I know you just said you don't have much motivation left to do records but got any plans for new records? Just curious =P If you don't want to share that's fine, I guess time will tell.

I am not much into records but I got to admit that your records are really impressive and inspiring, maybe not the most efficient thing to do but games are for fun anyways.

Nah, just fishing and getting my Youtube account set up so that I can start working on the real life stuff. Having more than half of the month records was a goal but I don't think that will happen anymore due to people passing them with stackable xp's such as effigies/dg tokens etc. I got quite a few things up my sleeve irl and if one or all of them succeed then it'll simply be cool to have some achievements in the gaming world aswell. If it wasn't for my irl possibilities then I would've gone for all skills 200m and all that probably, including choosing to train accordingly to reach that goal as fast and easy as possible like you're doing :P

Nice going on the slayer btw! :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Drumgun I know you just said you don't have much motivation left to do records but got any plans for new records? Just curious =P If you don't want to share that's fine, I guess time will tell.

I am not much into records but I got to admit that your records are really impressive and inspiring, maybe not the most efficient thing to do but games are for fun anyways.

Nah, just fishing and getting my Youtube account set up so that I can start working on the real life stuff. Having more than half of the month records was a goal but I don't think that will happen anymore due to people passing them with stackable xp's such as effigies/dg tokens etc. I got quite a few things up my sleeve irl and if one or all of them succeed then it'll simply be cool to have some achievements in the gaming world aswell. If it wasn't for my irl possibilities then I would've gone for all skills 200m and all that probably, including choosing to train accordingly to reach that goal as fast and easy as possible like you're doing :P

Any chance you'll post your Alog days played, i've heard you have the near record on that?? Not trying to be mean I'm just genuinely curious now that I've seen suomi's.

OT: Prediction for Suomi taking rank 1 Overall: September 29th, anyone else predict? :P

jagerbluebt1.gif

Oh ok, thanks for the answer :)

I was going to ask your total time played too but I am not sure if you want to share it =P I am pretty sure it's 1,1K+ days because you got so many castle wars games played too. You would have probably easily beaten me to 200M all skills if you would have gone for it from the start even though it's not a race and I don't know yet if I am even going to get 200M all skills myself. Still so long road to go.

Good luck and I hope your irl plans work out well :)

Btw is that you on your profile picture or someone else I should know? =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

it'll simply be cool to have some achievements in the gaming world aswell.

Drumgun for #1 angry birds player :thumbsup:

Lmao I've never played Angry Birds before (ik what it is tho), I doubt a total newb like me could break the #1 record? I guess maybe if everyone has an equal chance, but ya lol.

I'll probably beat that record if i keep playing 17-18 hours a day Jager, but I'm fairly certain that there's a few people with 1.4k+ days like Green098? Anyway I got 1.1k+ days :-o

Edit: Oh, yeah that's me. Allo XD (I can't see the image on this forum though for some reason), and ty :thumbsup:

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Haha nice, handsome looking man ;)

I kept bothering Green098 about her total time played for like 10 times but she didn't want to tell me haha =P

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Haha nice, handsome looking man ;)

I kept bothering Green098 about her total time played for like 10 times but she didn't want to tell me haha =P

*blush* loll, and, didn't someone state that she has enough playtime under her belt that would be enough for 200m all skills a few pages ago? Depends how you've bothered her ( :lol: ), but it appears that a few people know :o

yIUqy.jpg

Haha well I just kept asking her what's her total time played but she told me it's secret =P I have heard that 1,4k+ days many times though so it's probably true and not going to question it.

i find it funny when people critique other people style of playing xD

i could easily critiquize when someone tells to camp cave crawler for 200m slayer/agil/rc, and probably some more, it must be awesome being in the same cave for that long.

but for ones that suits, for others other things, no need to critiquize both

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

1k days is enough time to get it doing regular methods like slaying for slayer

Ye and even using the chepest methods probably l

green started rs ages ago tho lol suomi was playing ages ago and drum was playing ages ago too :P cant compare alog days when people started ages ago
StarViv.png

i find it funny when people critique other people style of playing xD

i could easily critiquize when someone tells to camp cave crawler for 200m slayer/agil/rc, and probably some more, it must be awesome being in the same cave for that long.

but for ones that suits, for others other things, no need to critiquize both

Someone asked the question a while ago and I answered it. I was not critisizing green. And lol if you think that anyone thinks cave crawlers are realistic and that anyone cares about it anymore.

green started rs ages ago tho lol suomi was playing ages ago and drum was playing ages ago too :P cant compare alog days when people started ages ago

The adventure log doesn't include runescape classic time, nor does it include all of rs2 playing time. It only starts from a certain point. At least that is what I was told from a mod in the high level forums when I asked about it because I was amazed by my low playing day count. This was, however, just a few days after it was introduced so it may have been that he wasn't 100% sure or maybe they changed it since.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Haha well I just kept asking her what's her total time played but she told me it's secret =P I have heard that 1,4k+ days many times though so it's probably true and not going to question it.

Hi Suomi,

http://puu.sh/4kgV

Hope you laugh, just 4 you m8.

Yeah, I can confirm that Green started in 2004 and that her total played is around 1,4k days. She pretty much has an average of anywhere between 12-14 hours in those 7 years.

Makaveli_93.png

Hi Suomi,

http://puu.sh/4kgV

Hope you laugh, just 4 you m8.

Yeah, I can confirm that Green started in 2004 and that her total played is around 1,4k days. She pretty much has an average of anywhere between 12-14 hours in those 7 years.

Hahaha omfg is that Abyssal vine whip?!?!

Haha thanks that just made my day, looks really cute =P

Haha not really, it's just that my playtime a day ever since I started is like 14-15 hours average - Had to catch up alot compared to the real ''oldies'' :o (and still catching up to players like Green)

On that note, Kingduffy still plays quite a few hours a day. I think he's been around since classic? Would mean that he has quite a few days played aswell, I suspect that he has more days than Green when I think about it - don't suppose anyone can confirm that? :P

yIUqy.jpg

Haha not really, it's just that my playtime a day ever since I started is like 14-15 hours average - Had to catch up alot compared to the real ''oldies'' :o (and still catching up to players like Green)

On that note, Kingduffy still plays quite a few hours a day. I think he's been around since classic? Would mean that he has quite a few days played aswell, I think he has more days than Green when I think about it - don't suppose anyone can confirm that? :P

I have played since 2002 but I quit for almost 3 years before because I was busy with school/work. Well I have never quit completely but played very little. I enjoyed rs a lot back then too though but rs is very time consuming so didn't feel like logging in when I didn't have much free time.

I only had like 200 days played about 3 years ago so I had lots of catching up to do too =P Well not really, never really tried to catch anyone.

Dapledo has past 100m wc, and looks like he's moving onto firemaking. Currently at 1.75B xp, I see him entering the top 15, along with 398573520683 and Simon, maybe all 3 of them before 2012.

Gertjaars at 2.019B Xp

Tg at 2B Xp

and possibly KngKyle or Green098, could be kicked out.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I've got no problem with inefficiency and playing how you like, but really you'd think with 29m slayer xp she'd know dfs is useless for slayer, its like she uses crappy gear on purpose? Nothing against her, everyone can play however they enjoy the game I just don't understand why she slays like that lol

Bbk.png

I've got no problem with inefficiency and playing how you like, but really you'd think with 29m slayer xp she'd know dfs is useless for slayer, its like she uses crappy gear on purpose? Nothing against her, everyone can play however they enjoy the game I just don't understand why she slays like that lol

I think maybe she does it for looks, but I honestly have no clue. Either way I respect her less serious style of play.

You know, reading through this topic, I have to admit this is way over my head (and I'm guessing a lot of peoples). I mean the sheer amount of money you guys are talking about to train some of these skills is staggering, not to mention the time factor.

Anyone who has taken on the goal or has gotten a skill to 200M has my respect. :thumbsup:

Edit: Page 538! :shock:

I think maybe she does it for looks, but I honestly have no clue. Either way I respect her less serious style of play.

Using less efficient gear for gaining only 99 is one thing, going past 99 with efficient gear really shows a gap in exp gains. I kinda like a little bit of style over usefulness though. :shades:

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

On that note, Kingduffy still plays quite a few hours a day. I think he's been around since classic? Would mean that he has quite a few days played aswell, I suspect that he has more days than Green when I think about it - don't suppose anyone can confirm that? :P

I can deny that! ;) started like easter chicken time :/ i'm close to 1k days, but still on 3 figures - very close though :P

You have to tell me yours now you hero! :)