200M in all Skills

Makilio

Please guys give eachother PM's if you want to talk about grammar, you don't need grammar at all to reach 200m in all skills so it doesn't belong in this topic, neither do you all need flaming xp, so stay on topic please...

If all of the the posts were strictly on topic, this thread would be incredibly boring. Besides, we need these off topic conversations to keep the thread active when nothing is going on on RS. An off topic conversation is better than no conversation.

I don't agree - If you continue posting like this I think a nice long ban will make it easier for everyone to find Langer's updates. Thanks.

@ Everyone who wants to discuss this public warning: you may do so via PM. Any replies here will be removed and count against you when bans are handed out.

Langer's update is conveniently located on the first post of this thread, it should be very easy for everyone to locate.

Legendknewl.png

^ Even though this is true, it's not an excuse to wander off-topic for several pages.

There are also mini updates that I write that don't deserve a first post link, for example, posts by A13d and Brood Abyss on this page, that are definitely on-topic.

Edit: Elvis just dumped a bunch of effigies and passed Allar for rank 5 and has reached 100M slayer, his 11th skill over 100M. He also has only agility under 25M xp now.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

^ Even though this is true, it's not an excuse to wander off-topic for several pages.

There are also mini updates that I write that don't deserve a first post link, for example, posts by A13d and Brood Abyss on this page, that are definitely on-topic.

Edit: Elvis just dumped a bunch of effigies and passed Allar for rank 5 and has reached 100M slayer, his 11th skill over 100M. He also has only agility under 25M xp now.

He also has only agility under 25M xp now.

Correction, not agility but fishing. And even before he dumped, he only had fishing under 25m.

He also has only agility under 25M xp now.

Correction, not agility but fishing. And even before he dumped, he only had fishing under 25m.

Elvis is in great position to move up the ranks quickly if he chooses to do so. He has no effigy combos blocked. Also he only has 65m firemaking xp and 29m construction xp. He also seems to have the cash to do whatever he wants to so this could lead to big gains in the future if he chooses to go for higher ranks. If he were to go for 200m slayer and then get with in 15m of 200m firemaking and construction to leave the effigy combos open he could easily take first place overall.

in other news since suomi started slaying in March he has gained a staggering 200k summoning xp. Kind of funny considering it is all from the little xp you get from summoning a familiar.

Tezz is up to 131.8m Mage xp. I am excited to see if he goes for 200m summoning after Mage. Depending on whether or not he has cash left after 200m mage and summoning. He could get 200m range, fletching, and firemaking all for relatively cheap and be sitting at 14 skills at 200m xp with prayer, herb, crafting, and construction still all very low.

He is barraging rock lobs. You can tell by his adv log.

Yup, just checked it. Dag kills dropping effigies give it away. I doubt this is more efficient then killing cave crawlers, because he will get magic up with mining anyway. Assuming he plans to get 200m which i doubt.

A question for people with 200mil in skills...

How does it feel to max a skill like that? Do you jump around your room singing and dancing or do you just sit there and quickly move on to the next skill? After months constantly training the same skill I think I would want to go and and celebrate or something lol.

Avid43.png

A question for people with 200mil in skills...

How does it feel to max a skill like that? Do you jump around your room singing and dancing or do you just sit there and quickly move on to the next skill? After months constantly training the same skill I think I would want to go and and celebrate or something lol.

I stared at the exp for 5 minutes, didn't feel as accomplished as I thought I would, went to bed and haven't enjoyed doing anything in rs besides talking to people since. Only time I ever remember jumping around the room dancing was when I got a guthan's spear from barrows in 2005 when I was 13(?).

I think its different with herblore, when you have it all banked and its able to do so fast.

When SUOMI got fishing it was verry special for him, its a freaking slow skill and you can't bank it in anyway.

TO add: im not saying that 200m herblore isnt a huge achivement, but when its banked you allready know that you are gonna get it, so it isnt so big a deal when its over.

I think its different with herblore, when you have it all banked and its able to do so fast.

When SUOMI got fishing it was verry special for him, its a freaking slow skill and you can't bank it in anyway.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to bank Fishing. You just need to buy familiars, urns and fishing bait. I personally done that for fishing, Woodcutting and mining.

I dont see the point in getting 200m exp in any skill that already has the first 1-2 pages of highscores filled up. No one but yourself would really acknowledge your accomplishment, the exp and time could have been dedicated to other, more rewarding goals. Its different if your goal is 200m exp ALL skills or 200m slayer which accumulates lots of exp in a wide array of skills, but 200m cook/fletch/firemaking and maybe thieving are dumb if its your only 200m. I feel like its the "easy route" and would be less satisfying than actually getting 99 in that skill.

I dont see the point in getting 200m exp in any skill that already has the first 1-2 pages of highscores filled up. No one but yourself would really acknowledge your accomplishment, the exp and time could have been dedicated to other, more rewarding goals.

Some people play Runescape for fun and Xp. Not everyone cares about ranks and records.

I dont see the point in getting 200m exp in any skill that already has the first 1-2 pages of highscores filled up. No one but yourself would really acknowledge your accomplishment, the exp and time could have been dedicated to other, more rewarding goals.

Some people play Runescape for fun and Xp. Not everyone cares about ranks and records.

+1

A13d.png

I dont see the point in getting 200m exp in any skill that already has the first 1-2 pages of highscores filled up. No one but yourself would really acknowledge your accomplishment, the exp and time could have been dedicated to other, more rewarding goals. Its different if your goal is 200m exp ALL skills or 200m slayer which accumulates lots of exp in a wide array of skills, but 200m cook/fletch/firemaking and maybe thieving are dumb if its your only 200m. I feel like its the "easy route" and would be less satisfying than actually getting 99 in that skill.

Some people want to get at least 200m xp in 1 skill, even if it is the so-called 'easy route'. Even getting a top 100 rank is satisfying for many players. Though I wish there were more front page ranks available.

I also can't wait for the runecrafting clothes. It might get players back to rc instead of effigying their way.

Werpheus.png

I never quite understood how people didn't understand this.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png