200M in all Skills

Makilio

I may sound stupid but how do you train Runecrafting with Cave Crawlers?

S U O M I, I've been watching this thread and you for a long time and I really hope to see you maxed. I Pm'ed you not to long ago wishing you luck.

kevinh.png

moreawesome.png

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell

S U O M I, I've been watching this thread and you for a long time and I really hope to see you maxed. I Pm'ed you not to long ago wishing you luck.

By using effigies from the crawlers on runecraft

Its more efficient to use effigies to train rc then it is to manually train rc plus you get combat experience.

This is personally aimed at Elias, I never knew you, not even really heard of you (because I quit) but:

If you do decide to quit, it's hard to get back into the swing of it properly, I temporarily quit several years ago and have tried to get back into it time and time again, but real-life situations take over and eventually you fill the time you used to play RuneScape with more valued stuff (whatever it may be).

So take it from me, if you're thinking you'll quit temporarily and come back, it won't happen (judging from my experiences), think more along the lines of; am I ready to quit fully?

Personally, if you have reached the goals you wanted initially (not changed after you got them) then I'd say quit (that was the reason for me), if you did initially set your goals to quite simply "complete the game" then don't quit until you've done it or you'll feel a hole in the game which you once loved.

This is personally aimed at Elias, I never knew you, not even really heard of you (because I quit) but:

If you do decide to quit, it's hard to get back into the swing of it properly, I temporarily quit several years ago and have tried to get back into it time and time again, but real-life situations take over and eventually you fill the time you used to play RuneScape with more valued stuff (whatever it may be).

So take it from me, if you're thinking you'll quit temporarily and come back, it won't happen (judging from my experiences), think more along the lines of; am I ready to quit fully?

Personally, if you have reached the goals you wanted initially (not changed after you got them) then I'd say quit (that was the reason for me), if you did initially set your goals to quite simply "complete the game" then don't quit until you've done it or you'll feel a hole in the game which you once loved.

I agree that he wouldn't be able to play the amount he was playing when he was racing Telmo, and this is because of university plans he has. However, he could cut down his play time which would work out. I'm pretty sure he has the self control needed to play like 5-6 hours a day. Yes, it isn't enough to keep his rank 1 but tbh even if he played the same amount as Suomi he would be passed in the end for obvious reasons. He said this himself so he's fully aware that he won't keep rank 1 for long either way. It's not all about ranks, if anything he should play for fun/interest (if there's any left) and his friends. He didn't quit yet, I would still call it a temporary break, so, to everyone who kept posting 'elias quit@' posts should calm down a bit.

Makaveli_93.png

Hes only doing attack so he could use a rapier.

Meh he's a meleer now so he now longer counts as beating me :P

Anyone know of anyone who is still range/mage based cb with 2314+ total? (although I will have to actually beat the total he reached before it counts properly - which is 2413, 100 above where I am now)

Suomi how many crim/blue charms do you have and other random items from slaying like lava battlestaffs, mystic items, rune chains/meds ect lol. Just curious.

About 100K crimsons and 30K blue charms. About 20K gold and green charms too but I only take them if I can do it without losing game ticks because they are slow exp. Might post screenshot about my charms later just for fun.

Sold everything sellable but I have got 100+ Black dragon eggs and Aberrant champion scrolls.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.