200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't think they are dead clicks, they have changed the click area so you have to click on the spell itself, clicking around it won't work, same with prayers, flicking soul split just got harder.

<insert awesome signature here>

P'hats aren't tradeable, that's why they're so expensive.

I wish there were a prayer that recharged prayer points.

Feathery_one.png

Dead clicks?

When you click but that click doesn't register in the game whatsoever. I can click the superheat spell in my magebook 3 times in a row and sometimes nothing will happen. Sometimes, I right click a bar to drop but it won't right click, ect.

Could be how they nerfed 2 tick cooking made a change to how faster clicking registers

aribiterspar3.png

I don't think they are dead clicks, they have changed the click area so you have to click on the spell itself, clicking around it won't work, same with prayers, flicking soul split just got harder.

No

That might be part of the reason. That doesn't really explain why i get a dead click when I try to right click one of the pixels in the dark part of a gold bar.

Dead clicks?

When you click but that click doesn't register in the game whatsoever. I can click the superheat spell in my magebook 3 times in a row and sometimes nothing will happen. Sometimes, I right click a bar to drop but it won't right click, ect.

Could be how they nerfed 2 tick cooking made a change to how faster clicking registers

No, the Make-X option just takes longer to show up - that's how they nerfed Fast Cooking.

[404] Signature not found.

Dead clicks?

No, the Make-X option just takes longer to show up - that's how they nerfed Fast Cooking.

I also noticed that the fish gets cooked like a second or so after your character goes into the cooking animation, didn't it get cooked as soon as your character started to bend over before? (thats what she said, yh i know).

Makaveli_93.png

No

They did change the click area on spells and prayers, you have to click directly on the picture now. But I'm also getting the "dead clicks" that Foot was talking about.

Try clicking on high alch in the upper left corner of the spell where the picture ends and there is some empty space, I'm pretty sure it used to work but doesn't anymore.

Legendknewl.png

also noticed banking and emptying pouches at the zmi with autohotkeys (which is legal to use) isnt working as well as it was yesterday, must be to do with this cooking update. raged for a while

Only the pre installed ease of access version of mousekeys is legal to use RS wise id reccomend you stop using auto hotkeys as ive just reported your listed rsn as well Jagex will catch on soon even if I reported the wrong name, as Foot can attest to, they notice the smallest differences between regular mousekeys and the other

Using the remap feature of AutoHotKey would be 1:1.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

It's amazing to witness S U O M I's Slayer progress, and I must say, it inspires me a fair bit ^_^.

Also, pardon me for going off-topic, but...

Why would you even care if someone is using some sort of mousekey program? Seeing as almost half of the players online bot, a mousekey program should be legal as hell.

Ideally, even if a a program such as that with the same legitimate purpose as normal mouse-keys were to be used, there still is a major risk of Jagex claiming that is allowed, primarily since many a time such software has the chance of infecting your computer and/or stealing your account details via keylogging, something which as a company, you wouldn't want to risk being liable for simply for claiming it is allowed.

The same goes for third-party software clients, such as SwiftKit, since in a technical sense it could be modified at any time with a simple update, or patch, and have keyloggers inserted into it with ease.

P.S. Quit turning this thread into a sort of drama-chamber. Even if you aren't starting it, you're equal in a sense for contributing to it, and attacking/hating Aribiterspar is neither constructive nor useful to this thread at all.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

Alright moving back on topic....

Elvis has reached 200m herblore for his 8th skill.

Kngkyle is on track to reach 200m herblore as well within the next few days putting him within striking distance of magical Green.

Also, I suggest August 25th as the day SUMOI takes rank 3.

The prayer interface is seriously pissing me off. I kept praying today in daemonheim, flicking to inv then getting hit high and realising pray hadnt activated. Also gratz elvis and jdelacroix.

Asmodean <3

In other news... Simon has hit the 1.8B mark and should land at rank 16 on the front page upon maxing. He could easily breach the top 15 if he decides to finish Cooking and does a bit of Fletching.

Edited by Quyneax
Removed reply.
A13d.png

Please guys give eachother PM's if you want to talk about grammar, you don't need grammar at all to reach 200m in all skills so it doesn't belong in this topic, neither do you all need flaming xp, so stay on topic please...

If all of the the posts were strictly on topic, this thread would be incredibly boring. Besides, we need these off topic conversations to keep the thread active when nothing is going on on RS. An off topic conversation is better than no conversation.

I don't agree - If you continue posting like this I think a nice long ban will make it easier for everyone to find Langer's updates. Thanks.

@ Everyone who wants to discuss this public warning: you may do so via PM. Any replies here will be removed and count against you when bans are handed out.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

My comment got deleted even though I was just complimenting everybody.

Everybody here is a damn comedian. Really, I laugh constantly while reading this topic.

What does SUOMI farm? And about how long do you think it will be until he gets 200M farming?

the-graduate-bus.png

EVERYONE READ

I would like to remind everyone of some of our Tip.It Forum Rules:

• Section 1.2 - Spamming: If your post is not a substantial contribution to the topic, don't post at all. We do not permit pointless replies.

• Section 1.3 - Flaming: We do not tolerate flaming, insulting, or personally attacking other users. This includes but is not limited to calling people names (saying people are idiots/ignorant/stupid/etc.), attacking people for having poor grammar/spelling, and harassing/insulting people for whatever reason.

• Section 1.4 - Stay on Topic: All posts in a thread must be on topic. We understand that some threads evolve naturally, but drastic and/or sudden topic changes are not permitted. It is irksome and disruptive for the people who actually want to discuss the topic at hand. If you want to talk about something else, you need to create a new thread or take it to private message. Unrelated conversations are not permitted.

• Section 2.8 - Tip.It Staff: When a moderator comes in to remove posts and/or put an end to an argument/off topic conversation, you need to listen to them. If you feel that their actions were unfair or unwarranted, you should not complain on the thread or criticize the moderator publicly. You should PM an administrator with links to the thread/posts and present your case. The administrator will thoroughly review the situation. If the actions were acceptable, the situation will be thoroughly explained to you to help you understand why the actions were taken. If the actions were inappropriate, they will be reversed.

We are serious about these rules guys. If you feel that any of these rules are unfair or need revising, create a thread in Forum Updates & Suggestions. If you want to complain about a specific moderator and/or their actions, you're welcome to PM me or any other admin. Don't complain about it here.

I hope we can avoid any future off-topic rants in the future. We don't want to dish out warnings or bans but if the rule-breaking persists, we don't have much of a choice. I hope this is a fair warning to everyone.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog