200M in all Skills

Makilio

I also can't wait for the runecrafting clothes. It might get players back to rc instead of effigying their way.

The current max xp rate of Runecrafting is 63k. So, if they boost it by 5% like they did on Woodcutting and Mining, it will be 66k xp/hr. The max xp rate of Agility is 72k.

I wish I was beast enough to hit 63k xp/hour consistently...

lol it isn't hard to keep a pace of 63k xp/h at zmi.... and the maximum is like 70k or something, and a good average is 65k

if you want a askill 200m you must be a bit more efficient then you were to 99 ;)

I think you are trolling? Or... using runners?

There is no way you can get 70k xp/hr with no runners at ZMI.

Yeah, that's impossible. He is not even 99.

I also can't wait for the runecrafting clothes. It might get players back to rc instead of effigying their way.

The current max xp rate of Runecrafting is 63k. So, if they boost it by 5% like they did on Woodcutting and Mining, it will be 66k xp/hr. The max xp rate of Agility is 72k.

I wish I was beast enough to hit 63k xp/hour consistently...

lol it isn't hard to keep a pace of 63k xp/h at zmi.... and the maximum is like 70k or something, and a good average is 65k

if you want a askill 200m you must be a bit more efficient then you were to 99 ;)

I think you are trolling? Or... using runners?

There is no way you can get 70k xp/hr with no runners at ZMI.

aribiterspar said the he get sometimes over 70k exp/h (in a video)

i just talk about that infos but averaging 65k is possible and not even hard (to keep it for thousand of hours is maybe hard but for 100-200 hrs for 99 it isn't hard)

i just talk about that infos but averaging 65k is possible and not even hard (to keep it for thousand of hours is maybe hard but for 100-200 hrs for 99 it isn't hard)

Yeh arib said 69k was max

The vid was how to *easily* average 65k but he said it wasnt a perfect lap so 65k was not max

The vid was how to *easily* average 65k but he said it wasnt a perfect lap so 65k was not max

Anyway, you can VERY easly average 72k xp/hr training agility to 200m. You can't average 69k training rc. Most i've seen long term runecrafting is 63k.

nope the vid was called "new zmi average 65k + my cute cats" or something

If it is 65k then a 10% boost for rc robes would make it very close to agility but still needing a lot more concentration than agil. 10% seems a lot to me even though kingduffy said it would be 20% -no clue where he got that from.

If it is 65k then a 10% boost for rc robes would make it very close to agility but still needing a lot more concentration than agil. 10% seems a lot to me even though kingduffy said it would be 20% -no clue where he got that from.

I'm curious as to where he acquired that information as well.

A13d.png

Hey SUOMI, I was just wondering what your xp/h (average) is atm (for your whole account, so total xp divided by your total hours played). Mind sharing this with us? (and it would be interesting to see how other top players are doing, compared with him)

Some updates:

Dapledo has reached 100M Fletching for his 9th skill over 100M and is a mere 1.7M off reaching his 10th with Wc

Simon has reached 120 Combat (lol)

That kid with the numbers is 1.7M from snagging rank 16 from Skiller 703

Skiller 703 now known as 'barbie girI' :unsure:

Hey SUOMI, I was just wondering what your xp/h (average) is atm (for your whole account, so total xp divided by your total hours played). Mind sharing this with us? (and it would be interesting to see how other top players are doing, compared with him)

in the interview he said he had a gametime of 850 days, so i think its 870 now 870*24=20880 hrs

2'781'839'339/20880=133229,85, thats nice :P

in the interview he said he had a gametime of 850 days, so i think its 870 now 870*24=20880 hrs

2'781'839'339/20880=133229,85, thats nice :P

It's even more impressive when you look at which skills he has xp in :o

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

Alright, thanks for clearing that up (thought it's an estimate, so a more correct answer from SUOMI would still be nice).

I was wondering about something else now: What are your plans for XP weekend, SUOMI? It seems like anything but making overloads would be a waste? I hope you are planning to make a ton of overloads during the weekend? It would be some uber quick and relatively cheap herblore xp (since I heard you've bought supplies some weeks ago).

Oh lookie thar.

110813014349.png

This will be a punch to a all Dragonseance fanboys!

110813014805.png

This is also what he says regarding his finishing date.(I assume 200m all skills because that was the topic we were talking about)

110813021003.png

I talked with him a bit. Here are few things that I thought you all would take notice in.

• He does not consider himself a participant in the race for 200m all skills
  • His time played is "500 something days"
  • He does not believe he will burn out anytime by 2016
  • He is indifferent about "Crawlercrafting"
  • He's actually a really nice guy, despite all his fanboys
  • He plans to do Herblore and Slayer on Bonus Exp Weekend
  • He says that Bxpw doesn't really matter as he is very wealthy through "investing in dicers and stakers"

So yeah, very nice guy and I was pleasantly surprised

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

To say again, there is one guy who is trolling Dragonseance by telling everyone here that he will be the first to 200m all. Now all of a sudden people hate on him. I'm not why people believe it's multiple people. Pretty sure I saw someone put a picture of him saying this on this thread from the hlf.

Eb.png