200M in all Skills

Makilio

slayerv.png

On the left is top daily slayer gains in Summer of 2008, on the right top Slayer gains summer of 2011.

The left picture was before chaotics, overloads/extremes/super anti fire, turmoil/soul split, kuradel/kuradel dungeon, claws, and effigys. Summoning was also relatively new so combat familiars weren't of much use for most people.

I think the runetracker highscores recently updated so those aren't even full slayer gains (suomi often puts up like 2m a day I think)

Pretty amazing how much easier its gotten.

(im #7 on the left lol)

L2pullout.png

slayerv.png

On the left is top daily slayer gains in Summer of 2008, on the right top Slayer gains summer of 2011.

The left picture was before chaotics, overloads/extremes/super anti fire, turmoil/soul split, kuradel/kuradel dungeon, claws, and effigys. Summoning was also relatively new so combat familiars weren't of much use for most people.

I think the runetracker highscores recently updated so those aren't even full slayer gains (suomi often puts up like 2m a day I think)

(im #7 on the left lol)

suomi has a daily slay average of like 900k or something

but it is a big change of exp getting, what will happen in the next 3 yeasr? 2m xp a day easily? lawl na i don't thikn, they ruined it much enough

edit: you should think so, elvis use effigys yesterday, and suomi plays twice like zarfot. but yeah, it's a huge change

I think its different with herblore, when you have it all banked and its able to do so fast.

When SUOMI got fishing it was verry special for him, its a freaking slow skill and you can't bank it in anyway.

Well 'having it banked' is more then half the trouble with buyables. Until recently with dicing, bots driving herb prices down, bonus exp weekends, and gp inflation in general players didn't have the funds needed to train expensive skills like herblore all the way to 200M. Iit's also important to note with your comparison to fishing that there are less players with 200M herb then fishing and the top end highscores is significantly more spread out in herblore, I imagine this will radically change in the coming months however.

I don't mean to convey that fishing is easier then herblore because obviously it isn't, but when considering buyables don't discredit time needed to fund the skill as well. Dicing and free trade have really thrown off this equilibrium in training buyables vs nonbuyables in overall speed taking into account money making as a factor.

To get 99 in all levels is something, but getting 200mil exp in all levels is a whole different level...!

Ty for this great input.

Haha that actually made me laugh =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Sorry that this is off-topic but,I plan at camping cave crawlers to get from 90-9c rc,what would be a armour/weapon setup and inventory (including a cannon ofcourse).

Btw goodluck suomi on your goal. :)

Sorry that this is off-topic but,I plan at camping cave crawlers to get from 90-9c rc,what would be a armour/weapon setup and inventory (including a cannon ofcourse).

Btw goodluck suomi on your goal. :)

Thanks, you too :)

Here is video about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4LmSog6Us&feature=related

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

slayerv.png

(im #7 on the left lol)

I like that pic. I'm #8 and I was like what? Back then getting 200k+ a day, was a big deal, at least for me because I never played a lot, but that was still hard to do. You also forgot to mention the slayer points which were released when I was already 91 slayer and I think that was in the summer of 2008 so not sure if your pic shows the gains with or without those. Either way, slayer is so much faster today. 2-3 hours of slaying, you get an effigy or two, and (if you use it on slayer) you already got your 200k. Plus back then the best set up was: bandos, dfs, whip, fury, super set and guthans. When summoning came out bunyip or unicorn. And even though people knew that praying resulted in faster xp/hr a very small percentage actually did it, and even fewer did it full time (i.e. only on certain tasks). Nowadays there's so much money that the fast way to slay is utilized by so many people because they have the money to do so.

What I find amazing as well is that it took me 9 months (Jan 19, 2008 - Sep 21, 2008) to get 73-99 slayer and I went for it straight. SUOMI is going to get like 13-200m slayer in 8 months (Feb-Sep)

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

slayerv.png

(im #7 on the left lol)

I like that pic. I'm #8 and I was like what? Back then getting 200k+ a day, was a big deal, at least for me because I never played a lot, but that was still hard to do. You also forgot to mention the slayer points which were released when I was already 91 slayer and I think that was in the summer of 2008 so not sure if your pic shows the gains with or without those. Either way, slayer is so much faster today. 2-3 hours of slaying, you get an effigy or two, and (if you use it on slayer) you already got your 200k. Plus back then the best set up was: bandos, dfs, whip, fury, super set and guthans. When summoning came out bunyip or unicorn. And even though people knew that praying resulted in faster xp/hr a very small percentage actually did it, and even fewer did it full time (i.e. only on certain tasks). Nowadays there's so much money that the fast way to slay is utilized by so many people because they have the money to do so.

What I find amazing as well is that it took me 9 months (Jan 19, 2008 - Sep 21, 2008) to get 73-99 slayer and I went for it straight. SUOMI is going to get like 13-200m slayer in 8 months (Feb-Sep)

yea i got 99 slay in summer 2008 200k exp was a big deal thier also werent as many cannon task or kuradels dg for abbies/irons/steels slay points were used but i dont think people canceled as much....i know that not many had yaks or steel titans....pray pots werent as cheap either. and thier were no soulwars capes so made prayer even less ideal.

StarViv.png

I also can't wait for the runecrafting clothes. It might get players back to rc instead of effigying their way.

The current max xp rate of Runecrafting is 63k. So, if they boost it by 5% like they did on Woodcutting and Mining, it will be 66k xp/hr. The max xp rate of Agility is 72k.

I also can't wait for the runecrafting clothes. It might get players back to rc instead of effigying their way.

The current max xp rate of Runecrafting is 63k. So, if they boost it by 5% like they did on Woodcutting and Mining, it will be 66k xp/hr. The max xp rate of Agility is 72k.

I wish I was beast enough to hit 63k xp/hour consistently...

Robert_R, dont worry, he can't either, he only knows the math, which doesn't really reflect how one would actually train a skill in long term.

I dunno about that, gemeos might surprise ya

A13d.png

And SUOMI is currently 50k xp away from getting 170m slayer xp. So about 1 month and 3 days and we will have a giant party, while he teleports away and sits in a cave crawler cave by himself for a few months... typical

SUOMI, after 6 months of slayer. Are you happy to move onto something (kinda) new ? Even tho its still technically slayer.

Also using your xp gains and effigy drop #'s it will be possible to calculate very accurately the drop rate of effigies. Only issue is that cannon and steel titan give range xp, but not in the same ratio to the number of kills. So when I, or someone calcs up the numbers we will have to first find how much damage the titan did by using the extra hp xp u will get from it.

PS, I would not want to be a cave crawler a month from now =o

And SUOMI is currently 50k xp away from getting 170m slayer xp. So about 1 month and 3 days and we will have a giant party, while he teleports away and sits in a cave crawler cave by himself for a few months... typical

this is true :(

A13d.png

Robert_R, dont worry, he can't either, he only knows the math, which doesn't really reflect how one would actually train a skill in long term.

I dunno about that, gemeos might surprise ya

Fact: A13d is my friend and he knows me alot. I don't even know who Nessaja is.....

I do not know why people say things when they have no knowledge of such.

SUOMI, after 6 months of slayer. Are you happy to move onto something (kinda) new ? Even tho its still technically slayer.

Also using your xp gains and effigy drop #'s it will be possible to calculate very accurately the drop rate of effigies. Only issue is that cannon and steel titan give range xp, but not in the same ratio to the number of kills. So when I, or someone calcs up the numbers we will have to first find how much damage the titan did by using the extra hp xp u will get from it.

PS, I would not want to be a cave crawler a month from now =o

Well it's not really anything new, I was at cave crawlers for like a month already. But yeah I enjoy cave crawlers a lot more because you don't have to change tasks or hop much. No bots there either, at least not yet. When I am slaying I have to sometimes hop even 10 times to find decent worlds for some tasks. Maybe it's just my bad luck. I enjoyed Slayer a lot though, especially Dark beast tasks ;)

Probably going to get 200M Slayer alone without any party, it's a lot less hassle. Imo the best way to celebrate 200M skills is to get more of them but maybe that's just me =P

Edit: Just got 170M Slayer, yay! "Only" 30M to go :P

Technically if you assume a 5 hour horn(Which if you have a good team and don't have to replace anyone(VERY RARE) you can do 3.5-4 hour horn), but if you assume 5 hours then agil comes out to 83,720 xp\hr, wouldn't it? (Tell me if I got any of these small calcs wrong)

04:49… @Coconut_Bodywash: `1m/144k <-- Horn lasts for 1m xp of double xp, so 72k*2=144k xp\hr.

04:49… —[bK]RuneScript— *** [ CALC ]: 1m/144k = 6.944444

04:49… @Coconut_Bodywash: `6.9444444+5 <-- Takes 5 hours to fill horn, 6.9~ to use it up.

04:49… —[bK]RuneScript— *** [ CALC ]: 6.9444444+5 = 11.944444

04:50… @Coconut_Bodywash: `1m/11.9444444 <-- 1m Total Xp in 11.9~ hours.

04:50… —[bK]RuneScript— *** [ CALC ]: 1m/11.9444444 = 83,720.930544 (83.72k)

jagerbluebt1.gif

Some updates:

Dapledo has reached 100M Fletching for his 9th skill over 100M and is a mere 1.7M off reaching his 10th with Wc

Simon has reached 120 Combat (lol)

That kid with the numbers is 1.7M from snagging rank 16 from Skiller 703

A13d.png

lol it isn't hard to keep a pace of 63k xp/h at zmi.... and the maximum is like 70k or something, and a good average is 65k

if you want a askill 200m you must be a bit more efficient then you were to 99 ;)

Technically if you assume a 5 hour horn(Which if you have a good team and don't have to replace anyone(VERY RARE) you can do 3.5-4 hour horn), but if you assume 5 hours then agil comes out to 83,720 xp\hr, wouldn't it? (Tell me if I got any of these small calcs wrong)

04:49 @Coconut_Bodywash: `1m/144k <-- Horn lasts for 1m xp of double xp, so 72k*2=144k xp\hr.

04:49 [bK]RuneScript *** [ CALC ]: 1m/144k = 6.944444

04:49 @Coconut_Bodywash: `6.9444444+5 <-- Takes 5 hours to fill horn, 6.9~ to use it up.

04:49 [bK]RuneScript *** [ CALC ]: 6.9444444+5 = 11.944444

04:50 @Coconut_Bodywash: `1m/11.9444444 <-- 1m Total Xp in 11.9~ hours.

04:50 [bK]RuneScript *** [ CALC ]: 1m/11.9444444 = 83,720.930544 (83.72k)

Well sorry but your calculations are wrong because horn lasts more than 1M xp. At level 85+ agility I got out of my horn 1.25M xp and I think it's higher at 99.

Berserk_Ardo.png

lol it isn't hard to keep a pace of 63k xp/h at zmi.... and the maximum is like 70k or something, and a good average is 65k

if you want a askill 200m you must be a bit more efficient then you were to 99 ;)

I think you are trolling? Or... using runners?

There is no way you can get 70k xp/hr with no runners at ZMI.