200M in all Skills

Makilio

Rank 11/12, solid front page rank, congratulations :) (rank 14 plays a lot of SC by the way, if my sample size is anything to judge by).

Also, +1 to the enough off-topic statement. We don't need to discuss Jebrim here and especially not in that detail or that uselessly.

Thank you! I hope to get 11 but we will see.

13. Kngkyle : 2,03B xp. (+16M). Kngkyle passed inactive Gertjaars last week to claim rank 14. Training herblore almost exclusively, he should pass Green098 in 2-3 weeks. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (5th skill)

• Herblore should be done in 3-4 days, then I'll be on vacation for a week
  • Once I get back I'll be doing some dungeoneering and slayer with a little thieving perhaps
  • I plan on doing Construction for the upcoming BXPW (Jagex hasn't confirmed it yet but I'm expecting it)
  • Money isn't a problem, all 200M buyables can easily be afforded. But I want to start finishing up my fast nonbuyables (dg and thieve)
  • Crafting is pretty far down my list of skills to train and I haven't decided how I'm going to train it (I don't really like any of the current options)
  • My next 200M will most likely be Dungeoneering but not for a couple months
  • I will have less time to play starting in September as my final year of uni begins (finance major)
  • I doubt I'll ever get 200M in all skills or break into the top 3, I have too much of a life (not that I have much of one) and sleep too much (9+ hrs) to compete

Hi Patrick! <3

Nice of you to take the time to update us on your plans Kngkyle. Good luck with your major, I did management accounting followed by a pretty succesful early carreer!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

im just gonna make a quick statement on the jebrim subject. Ive seen all the pics and heard all the rumors about him. i wish everyone would quit judging though and realize people change. I dont know him in any way. Just like any of us he has his faults but at the same time he has his good points. hes like that student in the 3rd grade who everyone dislikes and they never realize he might change so he gets picked on for the next 9 years.

Kjarqu.png

Does Elias just have 3B xp? Or is that just somehow the max total xp? Idk how that would work though. Cause you can clearly get 200m xp in all skills and have over 3B xp.

Oiler1k.png

Does Elias just have 3B xp? Or is that just somehow the max total xp? Idk how that would work though. Cause you can clearly get 200m xp in all skills and have over 3B xp.

He stopped at 3b then went on holiday I'm pretty sure.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Jagex didnt think anyone would max after the released 120 dungeoneering let alone achieve 3 billion experience. Elias went up against those odds and in turn broke rs. When he achieved 3b xp, a dark abyss opened up and andrew gower came out of it like a pokemon or some [cabbage] and swallowed elias up whole. Saying elias went on vacation is only a ploy to cover up his tracks.

Jagex didnt think anyone would max after the released 120 dungeoneering let alone achieve 3 billion experience. Elias went up against those odds and in turn broke rs. When he achieved 3b xp, a dark abyss opened up and andrew gower came out of it like a pokemon or some [cabbage] and swallowed elias up whole. Saying elias went on vacation is only a ploy to cover up his tracks.

It all makes sense now :ohnoes:.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

This information is obviously incorrect because he is actually sleeping right next to me right now actually, obviously all because of you suggesting earlier that some of us talk about him like we go to bed with him obviously, good fight, because this is actually true because he dosen't sleep with pokemans, cabbages, or andrew gowers actually, good fight and good night.

A13d.png

Maybe it's because it's 4:20 in the morning, but I [bleep]ing lol'd hard at this.

Haha don't worry Suomi is here! Just give me a couple of months and I will fix it =P

This is a really interesting topic to follow! I'm personally cheering on S U O M I to be the first to achieve this goal of 200m everything.

Thanks <3 Good luck on your 20M all skills goal too :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

6.1m xp isnt even hard bro

i can get 500k xp/h with my group of guys

if i did a doubel reset i could easily do 8m xp in 16h, a triple reset i could do 12m xp in 24h (or 6h of sleep in a 30h gap for runetracker)

so yea that doesnt impress me

a_final_name.png

why talking about dragonseance? he isn't allready in the top 15 and he is miles away from it.

everybody (of his fanboys) said he would do 500m xp months in 2012. hahaha sure, but he never gets suomi because suomi has (till middle of 2012) every slow skill 200m and can start with the fast skills :)

why talking about dragonseance? he isn't allready in the top 15 and he is miles away from it.

everybody (of his fanboys) said he would do 500m xp months in 2012. hahaha sure, but he never gets suomi because suomi has (till middle of 2012) every slow skill 200m and can start with the fast skills :)

I agree with you about dragonseance, but we cannot underestimate the difficult of "fast skills". These skills are only deemed fast because they require money, Suomi may have to spend some time making money. And this gives others with money the opportunity to catch up.

If I were Suomi though I would finish up on all possible non-buyables. I think the closer he is to his goal, the more likely are people to donate.

Fanboy*

Dragonseance knows he won't be the first to get 200M in all skills, his fanboys/people who like to troll just make a big deal about him for some reason. I was browsing /b/ on 4chan about a week ago or so for the hell of it and a Runescape thread popped up. A ways into the thread Dragonseance started posting. He stated that he would like to be the first to 200M in all skills, but knows that he won't be the one to do it. He said he was going back to college in September (or some time around there) and wouldn't have nearly as much time to play for some time. He said that he wishes he could play as much as suomi, but it just isn't possible and he figures that suomi will be the first to get to 200M in all skills.

inb4peoplehateonmeforstartingrumorseventhoughitisn'tarumor

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'd sooner hate on you for browsing /b/ :P

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I'd sooner hate on you for browsing /b/ :P

Haha, when you're training fishing (95k exp and 2 more levels until 99) and no one on TIF is posting in the topics you're interested in, you get desperate to find something to hold your attention.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

This information is obviously incorrect because he is actually sleeping right next to me right now actually, obviously all because of you suggesting earlier that some of us talk about him like we go to bed with him obviously, good fight, because this is actually true because he dosen't sleep with pokemans, cabbages, or andrew gowers actually, good fight and good night.

Please stop these undeniable lies because, did you know, that I was actually sleeping with him last night and that you obviously are confused because you slept with him the night before. Good fight. Elias personally told me this and it is legit info. Good fight. Also, for all of you wondering why he isn't playing, it is because he said oops I'm not allowed to say why because you will think I'm sleeping with him.

Makaveli_93.png

This thread is turning in to a mess -.-

the only times we talk about "200m all skills" is the first few comments after langers updates..

You trollers/fanboys/jebrim hates should make a thread for gossip about people you dont know.

Thank you

This thread is turning in to a mess -.-

the only times we talk about "200m all skills" is the first few comments after langers updates..

You trollers/fanboys/jebrim hates should make a thread for gossip about people you dont know.

Thank you

Happy 2 week 200m all skills thread anniversary.

Makaveli_93.png