200M in all Skills

Makilio

turner nic has over 450m dung xp he estimates, however you cant really calculate that by tokens because he suicides + doesnt c1

the only real way to keep track is by # of larges completed after 200m, take x your average

because if you actualy c1d/c2s and didnt die on purpose, then yea sure you could have + 80m tokens, but thats an inaccurate way of keeping track of the xp of a suicider at 200m

if someone gets 200m dung xp + ~6k suicide larges, ill call that 1b dung xp in my book

a_final_name.png

It's their choice to suicide tho tbh. The only reliable way of tracking and proving what you've done is to base it around tokens and having proof of the last time you traded in.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I think those few players are the only valid reason to raise the experience cap, however, as we know(from Jebrim and others), they're able to make their 200m+ skill goals work with multiple accounts. Most of the desire for the experience cap to be raised is by these maxed players (who already have 200m in a skill) and either simply feel animosity for those who gained 200m before them, or they're big fans of the skill and want to raise them further. Since the latter can be achieved by making multiple accounts and the former holds no ground in an argument, I don't see any real reason to raise the cap, although I would like to see 120 level caps installed at some point(I like the idea that only those with enormous amounts of time could gain maxed total, while everyone else would have to choose which skills to gain 120 in).

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

either simply feel animosity for those who gained 200m before them

Nobody doing post-200m feels this and it's a misconception that people have had of me.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Nobody doing post-200m feels this and it's a misconception that people have had of me.

It's a misconception to think everything is about you.

Edit: That sounded trollish, but what I mean is I'm making a generalization on the reasons for people wanting the experience cape raised, it doesn't mean you or others doing post-200m(and those maxed at 200m) are necessarily conceited, but there are some.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Edit: That sounded trollish, but what I mean is I'm making a generalization on the reasons for people wanting the experience cape raised, it doesn't mean you or others doing post-200m(and those maxed at 200m) are necessarily conceited, but there are some.

Name one of the 4-5 people doing post-200m Xp that is doing it because they feel animosity towards a higher rank and not because they just enjoy the skill. I mentioned me because I'm the only one I've heard about that people have claimed such a thing about. People are too quick to jump to conclusions and it's sickening tbh.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

+1

Jebrim has the biggest ego. I hope jagex raises cap after he gets 5x200m and quits then some gets 1000000001 exp on a single account.

Wouldnt even matter because jebrim wouldnt show on hs as having 1b, just 5x200m

Jebrim has the biggest ego. I hope jagex raises cap after he gets 5x200m and quits then some gets 1000000001 exp on a single account.

It's not right to make that assumption, despite what his posts here would seem to suggest. We'd likely see a few players who simply want to spite their friends/competition by gaining a miniscule amount more experience than playerA after playerA leaves the game or takes a break, or even works on another skill. A player trying to keep rank 1 would literally have to be playing maximum hours focused only on that one skill.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I thought someone was trying to get a virtual 1 bil dungeoneering xp just by getting 100m tokens on 1 account

inb4 bu11seye

yea harder to track if someone uses thier regular account and just trains the same skill - with dungeoneering its like that

hey how about villandra and slayer?? in terms of time - she did 99 slayer on her main + 99 slayer on untrimmed + 99 slayer on 10 hp + who knows what else lol probably more than double 200m cook at least?

StarViv.png

From reading the last few pages and not commenting I've come to a conclusion. Jebrim, if you truely had a purely personal goal, why should it matter if you have the most timed spent on one skill to anyone else? You seem to shout until you're blue in the face that you are the most dedicated to one skill just because you spent the most time in it. You seem rather slighted that you are not #1 in Agility because someone was playing the game earlier than you. While that is valid, it's life that someone did something before you, especially when he was one to complete those goals when it was VERY unpopular to spend time on one skill. Although I have not seen those particular screenshots, I believe them because you have not denied the existance of any one of them. Overall, from your posts on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that you are still out for efame and recognition for your achievments in Agility. I do admit that you have the most agility experience and that's great, but you'll never be number one because someone did it first, that is life. Furthermore, while you plan on making five accounts to get 200M agility experience each on, only two will most likely appear on the front page. Most people will not look past the front page of agility highscores and some people won't even realize it's the same person. If you truely love the skill, you should be satisfied in completing the goal and not shout you're the person with the most time spent in one skill repeatedly. Furthermore, if you wanted 1B agility experience and that alone as a personal goal, why not just get it on Jebrim and add the experience yourself? That would only make sense, as it is a purely cosmic personal goal as you say it is. But you see, it's not at all. It's nothing but a recognition skill because you do feel slighted by Lover Romeo. Of course he had a head start on you and was inefficient, but that just means he spent that much more time training a skill that's one of the most repetitive in the game, which makes the achievment that much more impressive. Moreover, he did this when RuneScape was blossoming, when great content was being released weekly and the game was in it's prime. What did he do instead? Trained one of two skills. Few would disagree when I say that the time when Lover Romeo was training was a much more exciting time for many players than it is today; further strengthening his achievment. In fine, all I see you as now is a fame chaser who does feel slighted to say the least. The more you post, the more you argue, and the more tell people that you have the most time spent and the more agility experience, the less respect I have for you, and I'm certain I'm not the only one that feels this way.

E-fame, as people call it, shouldn't be the motive for grinding to no end. In the end, you achieve nothing much besides disappointment because someone will always be more popular than you are.

That is how I feel.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

200m cooking is 250 hours with wines, so 500 hours for 400m.

Assuming slayer is ~50k/h, 39m slayer xp is 780 hours, and there is no way she did it that quickly considering she did 1/3 of it with just a cannon.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

From reading the last few pages and not commenting I've come to a conclusion. Jebrim, if you truely had a purely personal goal, why should it matter if you have the most timed spent on one skill to anyone else? You seem to shout until you're blue in the face that you are the most dedicated to one skill just because you spent the most time in it. You seem rather slighted that you are not #1 in Agility because someone was playing the game earlier than you. While that is valid, it's life that someone did something before you, especially when he was one to complete those goals when it was VERY unpopular to spend time on one skill. Although I have not seen those particular screenshots, I believe them because you have not denied the existance of any one of them. Overall, from your posts on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that you are still out for efame and recognition for your achievments in Agility. I do admit that you have the most agility experience and that's great, but you'll never be number one because someone did it first, that is life. Furthermore, while you plan on making five accounts to get 200M agility experience each on, only two will most likely appear on the front page. Most people will not look past the front page of agility highscores and some people won't even realize it's the same person. If you truely love the skill, you should be satisfied in completing the goal and not shout you're the person with the most time spent in one skill repeatedly. Furthermore, if you wanted 1B agility experience and that alone as a personal goal, why not just get it on Jebrim and add the experience yourself? That would only make sense, as it is a purely cosmic personal goal as you say it is. But you see, it's not at all. It's nothing but a recognition skill because you do feel slighted by Lover Romeo. Of course he had a head start on you and was inefficient, but that just means he spent that much more time training a skill that's one of the most repetitive in the game, which makes the achievment that much more impressive. Moreover, he did this when RuneScape was blossoming, when great content was being released weekly and the game was in it's prime. What did he do instead? Trained one of two skills. Few would disagree when I say that the time when Lover Romeo was training was a much more exciting time for many players than it is today; further strengthening his achievment. In fine, all I see you as now is a fame chaser who does feel slighted to say the least. The more you post, the more you argue, and the more tell people that you have the most time spent and the more agility experience, the less respect I have for you, and I'm certain I'm not the only one that feels this way.

E-fame, as people call it, shouldn't be the motive for grinding to no end. In the end, you achieve nothing much besides disappointment because someone will always be more popular than you are.

That is how I feel.

My posts here have been an attempt to educate people on the truth of the matter. A group of people decided to spread lies about me and people like you have fallen for them. Like someone mentioned earlier about Elias, it's insultive to pretend to know somebody. I have repeatedly stated my feelings many times and you guys just refuse to listen to what I say. You're being willfully ignorant. I don't give a [cabbage] about Romeo and the only time I ever talk about him is when I'm dealing with you stupid trolls. I don't go around calling myself #1 in Agility and I don't give a [cabbage] about where I show up on the hiscores. The only thing about Romeo that annoys me is his fans who have got it into their head that Romeo and I are enemies or that I feel jealousy towards him. He is just another player to me and I'm utterly sick of listening to people claiming that they know my true feelings better than I do.

Like I said before, the only people who TRULY know me are most of the other top Agility ranks and a handful of other individuals in TMOA. Any one of them could confirm for you what I've been saying.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

My daily experiences revolve around hanging with my RS friends and enjoying their company. I train Agility with them and they do Agility as well. I've come across hundreds of people over the past year and a half who have known about and supported my goal without my needing to tell them about it. A good majority of these end up being annoying noobs/fans asking the same stupid questions and I got sick of it long ago. The people who know me and have seen me interact with these fans can all tell you that I don't [bleep] over them and that I will easily get ticked and rage at them/kick them if they start asking questions. I have experienced these people since I first started getting a lot of Agility Xp and I have absolutely no motive whatsoever to desire dealing with more of them. Any other skiller who is well-known in RS can easily tell you how [bleep]ing annoying noob fans are. Many just ignore them or, like Suomi, put up with it just for the sake of appeasing them and getting donations. I personally can't stand them half the time and don't even bother playing nice. Some others are like me.

You guys don't hang with me on a daily basis and you don't see my interactions with people. Instead, you use your preconceived notions of me to see only what you wanna see: an egotistical player that is obsessed with fame and trying to be better than Lover Romeo. You subvert every tiny thing I say to fit into that image and refuse to accept that that isn't the real me. The only thing I hate worse than fans that idolize me are damn trolls who think they know me better than they actually do. I've dealt with this [cabbage] for years and I'm honestly sick of it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I for one think it's great you're going for your goal. I hope you keep at it, because I know I couldn't. On the other hand, don't be such a [puncture] and let it go.

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

Jebrim, you call yourself the best, you spout it louder than a jet and make sure everyone knows it, then when someone calls you out on it, you claim it's simply a personal goal and you don't care about being the best.

If you have no desire dealing with the "cabbage" then don't be such an egotistic maniac, lol. You brought it on yourself, you can end it whenever, it's ultimately you and your HUGE head.

I don't understand how Lover Romeo always comes up when making fun of Jebrim. I've never once seen him talk about Lover Romeo in a disrespectful manner, and I've known Jebrim for more than a year.

Anyway, can we talk about something important for a change? Instead of these pointless arguements

Kind of funny to think we are actually trolling you. I think the definition states something like "a person who posts/says irrelevant things on forum boards just to cause argument". The things that have been said about you weren't at all troll posts, it's what a lot of people think about you. A lot of high leveled and top players still see you as the same person you were 2 years ago. That's what happens when you get a bad reputation. Now everyone thinks you're hiding what you were back then and won't ever think you've changed. I still think you want e-fame at least amongst the higher leveled community. Even you said that you acted like a noob/idiot in 2009 but I guess that you did realize that mistake now and changed that to some extent. I don't really see anyone backing you up here and these posts aren't trolling or even flaming. We're just saying what we think because of the way you act/acted.

EDIT

Foot, you didn't know him in 2009 so some of this may seem unclear to you.

Makaveli_93.png

Rank 11/12, solid front page rank, congratulations :) (rank 14 plays a lot of SC by the way, if my sample size is anything to judge by).

Also, +1 to the enough off-topic statement. We don't need to discuss Jebrim here and especially not in that detail or that uselessly.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted