200M in all Skills

Makilio

I know that you don't care if you're not rank 1 in a certain skill, that's why I didn't even mention you. I just pointed out what Jebrim said back then. I might or might not be bothered to try and get a hold of that pic, I'll see.

Makaveli_93.png

I know that you don't care if you're not rank 1 in a certain skill, that's why I didn't even mention you. I just pointed out what Jebrim said back then. I might or might not be bothered to try and get a hold of that pic, I'll see.

It's fine, I have seen that screenshot many times. Imo there is nothing wrong with that if someone wants to be best at something or to be first to do something, it doesn't make you a bad person. That's just human nature, people are competing everywhere. That's just my opinion though and you are free to disagree.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with it but if that person beat you to it then there's no point in flaming him and calling him inefficient because it took him 5 years or whatever to get 200m agility. Lover Romeo is the only player to have gotten rank 1 in 2 very tough skills and to have someone bad mouth him about being inefficient just shows jealousy.

Makaveli_93.png

The patience Lover Romeo must have had just amazes me. I have played this game off and on for years and he is one person who really stood out to me the whole time.

Did he quit straight after maxing Agil and Mining?

Avid43.png

I could donate you rune items/gp/rares on RSC if you ever need it soumi. Message me 5 years from now when you finally max out.

Haha thanks :P

Does anyone know what's the best combat exp/h in rsc? I was f2p when I played rsc and never really paid attention to exp rates anyways. Mostly killed lesser demons or black knights near the altar with paralyze monster(protection from melee in rsc) and superhuman strength, was epic exp. And I buried every bone haha and was buying big bones too, I think I got like 70 prayer in rsc. It was pretty high back then :P

If you were actually going for 200m all, you'd spend so much time killing chaos druids that the max exp would be almost irrelevant :P

blizaga57.png

Haha good point =P

I might have to give up on my 200M all skills in rsc goal :(

Oh well, better concentrate on rs2 first anyways :P

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Maybe 200m all skills in F2P? Not as extreme as RSC (though still ridiculously long), and you can remain connected to the majority of the community.

Very good idea, would have to make new account though. When I was still pure f2p with like 1,3k total many years ago, was hard to decide if I join p2p or not because I liked the challenge. I don't regret it anymore and I am glad I joined p2p, met so many great friends I probably wouldn't have met if I stayed f2p. I think f2p is full of bots now though :/

That's better idea than getting 200M all skills in rsc though, we will see =P

I vote 200m all skills DIY. Good luck :)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Smelting cannonballs to crawler rc :thumbup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Smelting cannonballs to crawler rc :thumbup:.

Haha I would need like 10M+ cannonballs at least, would keep me busy for a while =P

Haha maybe not 200m all skills DIY :P I was already thinking in my head "going for 200M all skills in F2P accepting donations please, need donations pls!!"

Even if I did it all myself there would be no way to prove it. But yeah I play this game for myself so I guess I would have a better feeling of achievement or maybe not =P

There are so many people making like 10B in a day staking/dicing so it feels kind of pointless to do everything yourself.

I would love it though if runescape had no buyable skills and you had to do everything yourself.

Suomi refuses to DIY, I'm awaiting his response on multilogging my account to 5b xp though :D

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

The unique hiscore system is one aspect I enjoy about RS. 200M achievements give you a place set in stone. You don't have to worry about future competition stealing your rank after you've retired. It's a good feeling knowing that no matter what, (unless you get yourself banned L) nobody will ever take your rank from you. To take that aspect away from the accomplisment itself would demotivate many people who go for 200M's. And if you really enjoyed the skill purely for the sake of enjoying the skill like Jebrim here does, you would go ahead and make 5 different accounts for that purpose rather than whine all day about how the xp cap should be lifted.

It's a poor excuse for people to stop training. I remember the days when ranks actually meant something, before people got 200m's. People talk about 200m's nowadays like it's nothing, but it was only a few years ago when many rank 1's didn't even have 200m as a goal. Now ranks in skills are completely meaningless, with people not giving a damn about rank 1 in cooking, dg, or even agility. Ranks become more meaningless as more people become tied at 200m Xp. Ranks would still have meaning and did have meaning in the past back when it was actually possible to lose your rank. It's a real achievement to be able to hold off everyone else instead of having been lucky to have played RS at a specific time years ago. By having no limit, it adds more challenge for each rank and therefore gives more of an accomplishment and more value to each rank.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with it but if that person beat you to it then there's no point in flaming him and calling him inefficient because it took him 5 years or whatever to get 200m agility. Lover Romeo is the only player to have gotten rank 1 in 2 very tough skills and to have someone bad mouth him about being inefficient just shows jealousy.

When have I ever flamed Romeo??? I have nothing against the guy personally and I'm one of the few who have actually trained with him. Calling him slow was simply a statement of fact, not an insult. Concerning Zarfot's picture and the "in Romeo's shadow" quote, I was expressing my frustration about how the people who managed to play more were ignored (me and Marlin) and how Romeo got the focus due to his having started Agility sooner. I had simply wanted more recognition for my efforts.

Keep in mind that this was also 2 years ago and is not even relevant to my 1b goal, which came later. I have since gained the recognition I wanted and am satisfied at where I am today.

There are many Agility people nowadays who have nolifed a lot, even more than me now, that get absolutely no recognition for their efforts. They might actually have something more to hope for if this 200m limit didn't exist and it's a real shame that they have to live under both mine and Romeo's "shadows" after putting in all that work.

I'm doing my 1b because 200m is a silly limit and I don't feel like stopping. The title of "Rank 1" in Agility is irrelevant because it is so meaningless and at most would just be a side achievement. I didn't get 300m and stop after all; I'm still going. A more valuable title/achievement that I have earned that is better than "Rank 1" in any skill would be the Player With The Most Xp/Time Spent In A Single Skill.

You can hate me for having a goal for such a huge achievement, with rank or otherwise, but that would be ignoring that RuneScape and skilling is all about going for achievements. If you don't have pride for your achievements and don't strive for something larger, why even play?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I personally play because I have nothing better to do at the moment. Don't worry though, I'm still in school and plan on going to university next year. Also, the only people who seem to be getting any recognition are the top 10 overall, famous Youtubers and Zezima L. I seriously doubt that many people even recognize rank 1 in a skill let alone ranks below that. Only high level players who follow the hiscores (the minority) and other lower level players who stroll through the hiscores (also the minority) will realize what rank you or some other top rank in a single skill is. E-achievements won't last long and in the end bring you nothing so I won't even bother going for them. Like I said I just do what I feel like doing in RS, as soon as I find interest in something else I'll probably end up playing way less (not that I play so much now) or end up quitting. Trust me, the majority of the RS community plays for fun or to kill time and not for 'achievements'. Before maxing my personal achievement was to get 2496 overall for myself, to see if I can 'complete' the game in a way. I think it's better to have personal goals which you can feel good about than to just go for extreme goals which will bring you E-fame for a little while and get you nothing.

Makaveli_93.png