200M in all Skills

Makilio

[hide]

DO we need the number assigned or just the task like could i make an excel and just type spiritual mages or i have to type x number of spiritual mages.

im interested in this myself and my current blocklist is task that i could do or cancel (firegiants greaters, waterfiend, mages, torts)

i have aquanites unblocked lol >.> so if we cancel a task it still counts right as long as logged ? and could excel do thee frequencies for us or vex/xen? :P

can i cancel every task but icestryke during this expiriement 300 task is only 9k points to cancel and then 500 points for the ultimate block list id like to know what mage exp/effigies/profit camping icestryke all day is just for lolz =p as long as task are recorded that are blocked it should find the right frequency right?

Yes it does not matter if you skip or do the tasks. Can you also record the number assigned as that is also important in how good a task is (e.g. mith drags could have a good xp rate but only 9 assigned in a task makes them not such a great task). I'm not sure but I heard neither slayer level nor combat level effects the number assigned so maybe we could get the average of the max and min number assigned? Probably better to record them anyway.

After that we need an xp rate for

Desert strykewyrms

Jungle strykewyrms

Warped tortoises

Terror dogs

Which Zarfots guide doesn't have, those shouldn't be hard to get

[/hide]

desert strike are like 200-240 kills an hr but idk i suck at slayer lol

um not doing jungles those fail

tortoise r boring too

terror dogs are a task i do because of low number assigned so prob could test the exp rate =p

edit : nnot recording number assigned atm but max/min to give a pretty good read on number assigned/length of task :P

Great you started skipping already! :D

EDIT: we also need a xp/hr for aquanites

[hide]

DO we need the number assigned or just the task like could i make an excel and just type spiritual mages or i have to type x number of spiritual mages.

im interested in this myself and my current blocklist is task that i could do or cancel (firegiants greaters, waterfiend, mages, torts)

i have aquanites unblocked lol >.> so if we cancel a task it still counts right as long as logged ? and could excel do thee frequencies for us or vex/xen? :P

can i cancel every task but icestryke during this expiriement 300 task is only 9k points to cancel and then 500 points for the ultimate block list id like to know what mage exp/effigies/profit camping icestryke all day is just for lolz =p as long as task are recorded that are blocked it should find the right frequency right?

Yes it does not matter if you skip or do the tasks. Can you also record the number assigned as that is also important in how good a task is (e.g. mith drags could have a good xp rate but only 9 assigned in a task makes them not such a great task). I'm not sure but I heard neither slayer level nor combat level effects the number assigned so maybe we could get the average of the max and min number assigned? Probably better to record them anyway.

Desert strykewyrms

Jungle strykewyrms

Warped tortoises

Terror dogs

[/hide]

desert strike are like 200-240 kills an hr but idk i suck at slayer lol

um not doing jungles those fail

tortoise r boring too

terror dogs are a task i do because of low number assigned so prob could test the exp rate =p

edit : nnot recording number assigned atm but max/min to give a pretty good read on number assigned/length of task :P

Great you started skipping already! :D

EDIT: we also need a xp/hr for aquanites

100k melee exp/hr so like 25k i guess >.> lol

StarViv.png

I've got about 3.35M xp to go until I get 99 slayer. I only spend my points on skipping tasks, and I try to slay the most efficient way possible when I can.

I CAN afford to cannon on every task cannonable, use ppots (piety) nonstop, and stay ext potted over 120 nonstop.

I CAN'T use steel titan, I should be at 96 summon after DXPW if a yak makes any difference. I also can't use turmoil, so I'll be sticking to piety while I slay.

I use a rapier for all tasks, and use bandos/fury/sw cape/ect. on almost all tasks (Proselyte on dark beasts for instance).

I use a slightly tweaked list of Zarfot's, but was wondering if the rest of my slayer xp to 99 would be of any use to you if I logged some data for you. I plan to have 99 slayer in no longer than 3-4 weeks, 3 preferably. I'd be willing to time my tasks, record charms, effigies, xp gains, and any notable drops. If that could be of any use for whoever is trying to gather the slayer data, then just let me know.

I have 5 tasks blocked, but would be willing to unblock and cancel from now on and log how many times I'm assigned each task, along with the number to slay.

If you don't want me to that's fine (I understand seeing as I don't have turm/titan), but I'm very click-intensive and "tick-efficient" when I slay, so if I could be of any use, just let me know. Thanks.

Trollbomber.png

Desert strykewyrms

Jungle strykewyrms

Warped tortoises

Terror dogs

Lol you quoted Viv's post with my name by accident XD

A13d.png

Thanks, I think its 3 melee to 1 slayer

I'm already making a spreadsheet for it lol. Have fun camping ice strykes for 5 days lol

4 melee to 1 slayer on a melee only task =p 3 melee to 1 hp exp I unblocked aqua on accident like a year ago kinda regret it now lol

you know i was thinking icestryke might be an efficient way to get 200m mage for poor people (the drops pay for runes and sols are profit and the effigy rate is great for getting slayer exp as welll) that dont like click intensive stuff like mining and superheat and would allow more melee exp after 200m slay for cavecrawlers/frost dragons(i hate these lol but something to consider for other contenders too)/blackdemon(effigy rate??? these are good for charms + could profit with ashes update tho that makes them more clicky)/waterfiends (for charms/melee exp) especcially if your someone that dislikes slayer :P i liked cavecrawlers and my range exp is pretty noob.

would allow smith to be done with addy plates(altho that is costly sometimes) and mining done afk with juju pots (80-90k ish mining exp) mining mage and superheat is b0ring

oh and btw my reasons for doing this is i want the beest tasklist for slay points alone almost :o i wanted to slay to 50k and then camp stryke but i guess starting now wont hurt :P

also does anyone have a top total exp rank list that counts noobs with 770m exp and not 1b yet? :P

StarViv.png

Desert strykewyrms

Jungle strykewyrms

Warped tortoises

Terror dogs

Lol you quoted Viv's post with my name by accident XD

Lol must have happened when I reduced the quote tree :P

I only know 1 person who has un blocked aquanites on purpose it'll be interesting to see how they compare to other tasks.

The upcoming Smithing update looks like [cabbage] :(

"Its not for everyone, as its a fine and precise art, but those who can master it should earn more XP working on adamant ceremonial swords than they could bashing out adamant platebodies." - From the BTS

If that's true then it could be a decent update as long as it doesn't cost to much more.

dukky.png

dukky.png

So some people on the rsof, are hosting a chinning party in their poh on the bxpw. Would this be the fastest range xp, also would this be faster than just normal chinning if people did this regulary?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Saw a thread on the RSOF suggesting that as a fast way to train range, but I think they dropped the idea after learning there was a maximum number of opponents it can effect.

So my best guess is that those people are going to be rather disappointed, not that I know anything about chinning.

So some people on the rsof, are hosting a chinning party in their poh on the bxpw. Would this be the fastest range xp, also would this be faster than just normal chinning if people did this regulary?

I can't imagine it being fast xp unless you manage to get a group of pures together. You won't hit very often with no range bonus, and if you do all get range bonus it'll bring your defence up with it.

I suppose if it is actually good xp it might be a nice alternative to the normal chinning spots, since they'll most likely all be packed on the bonus xp weekend.

Checking out something right now that might make black demons> cave crawlers if a method can be perfected with it maybe an effigy every 30-60 min+ all the crims youd get+ rune dropps+ ashes you could bank with yak meaning you could do same thing as cave crawlers but make profit which would totaly good-fight runescape

aribiterspar3.png

Checking out something right now that might make black demons> cave crawlers if a method can be perfected with it maybe an effigy every 30-60 min+ all the crims youd get+ rune dropps+ ashes you could bank with yak meaning you could do same thing as cave crawlers but make profit which would totaly good-fight runescape

You smuggled a cannon into CT :o

Curious how you get 450+ black demons kills an hour. That's beastly.

vid

Im not actually getting the kills atm but I think it is relatively possible if this thing works. Ive been sick for the last few days working on making a vid atm and ill mention that somewhere near the end tbh since im not feeling good im just going to mention how I think it can be done and then other people can see if will actually work or not however Now that i think about it even if it is faster effigy/h crawlers might still be better for a reason or 2 but ill leave that to thai and x ti figure out =p

aribiterspar3.png

Im not actually getting the kills atm but I think it is relatively possible if this thing works. Ive been sick for the last few days working on making a vid atm and ill mention that somewhere near the end tbh since im not feeling good im just going to mention how I think it can be done and then other people can see if will actually work or not however Now that i think about it even if it is faster effigy/h crawlers might still be better for a reason or 2 but ill leave that to thai and x ti figure out =p

I am quite interested in this. According to Vex's effigyscape Cave Crawlers are 55min per effigy, so for Black Demons to be faster you would have to kill at least 500 per hour. But if they profit I think people would certainly take a hit on total xp/h because they would actually be feasible, unlike crawlers. So goodluck developing the method.

p.s. Interested now paperbag? lol.

I am quite interested in this. According to Vex's effigyscape Cave Crawlers are 55min per effigy, so for Black Demons to be faster you would have to kill at least 500 per hour. But if they profit I think people would certainly take a hit on total xp/h because they would actually be feasible, unlike crawlers. So goodluck developing the method.

p.s. Interested now paperbag? lol.

also crimson > green =P

StarViv.png

arib's talking out his ass

no tbh ive been procrastinating im not even on rs right now just gotta add somne commentary and stuff ive had some clips ready in windows movie maker for like 4 hours + i was already making quick vid for black demons to update on my previous black demon vid to add the urns

aribiterspar3.png

arib's talking out his ass

no tbh ive been procrastinating im not even on rs right now just gotta add somne commentary and stuff ive had some clips ready in windows movie maker for like 4 hours + i was already making quick vid for black demons to update on my previous black demon vid to add the urns

<3