200M in all Skills

Makilio

Paperbag if you hate slow skills why don't you assist runecrafting? Its a decent way to train imo

I never said I necessarily "hate" slow skills. I enjoy a bunch of them, they just take sooo long so I prefer to do fast ones first so I'm higher on the hiscores list. I don't assist rc because I want 200m farming asap so I assist that instead. After I finish farm I'll assist rc then.

To Paperbag, I was wondering since you don't really seem to bent on efficiency, how come you don't decide to treat magic/summoning as a buyable, and smithing as another buyable. Another fast 600m XP there, but will cost a lot.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

To Paperbag, I was wondering since you don't really seem to bent on efficiency, how come you don't decide to treat magic/summoning as a buyable, and smithing as another buyable. Another fast 600m XP there, but will cost a lot.

I thought about it way back. Back then I also didn't know Drumgun was going for 200m summoning, I almost thought I could grab rank 1 in it. Glad I decided not to do it though because I never would have beat him anyway lol. But regardless of him, barraging rock lobs is just too darn boring. I just cannot barrage those for 5 months. I'd rather shoot myself. Like Drumgun has mentioned, it isn't very fun.

I really do want 200m summ but it'd just take way too long so I might as well get the charms slaying. I do love charm collecting and pouch making (lol) so hopefully I can pull off some sort of summoning record :D not to the extent of drumgun though I dont think. We'll see. But this would be well over 3 years from now lol.

Same idea with smithing, its way too slow with addy plates, not even 250k an hour. Hate doing those too. Superheating isnt bad, I strongly thought about 200m mage and smithing that way, but then decided, it'd be another wasted 4 months or more of that when I could be mining. I'd rather not mine and superheat at the same time but I really need to stop all the time wasting so I'm just going to try and put up with it. Might still superheat separately sometimes when I get in a non mining mood. Don't expect me to pull a Suomi though :P I'd need alot of breaks, I could never do it as long and consistent as he did. Wish I had his willpower.

I just did range because it was only 2 months. I didn't consider it to be very long and I wanted some nice fast overall xp for something I somewhat enjoy doing. I considered getting 200m defence with it (long fuse) but I really don't want to have to chin for over 4 months, too long. Plus I wanted to snipe a top page range rank in time, which I did :D So I'm happy about that.

And about the money, believe it or not, I'm pretty broke atm. Got tired of flipping and don't do it hardly at all anymore. I still need a bit more to finish off 200m farm, but thats no big deal to flip 3m a day. I actually barely have over 100m atm l0l, but I'm not afraid to say I'm poor. I finished the true buyables, and thats it. I don't need heaps of cash anymore. So even if I were to do mage/summ/smith I wouldn't be able to afford it and I just really dislike those types of training methods.

Well, you could always go and smith 28M cannonballs for 200M. :P

I wonder how many hours this would actually take and how much money you'd make. No one would be ever stupid enough to do it but I'm curious... Math people?

Choofer.png

I wonder how many hours this would actually take and how much money you'd make. No one would be ever stupid enough to do it but I'm curious... Math people?

Assuming everything buys and sells at mid, 4 cballs is 1192-824 for the steel bar = 368 profit each 25.6 xp.

About 7.3m steel bars are needed from 99 to 200m smithing which is 29.2m cannonballs.

Making the total profit from 200m smithing just a tiny bit under 2.7b.

Wow I dont do math much :P I dont know how all you math guys make those calcs, would drive my head crazy.

Edit: Didnt noticed you asked hours too. I dont know exactly how fast they make but I wouldnt think its more than 20k smithing xp an hour. So my guess is around 10,000 hours which is insane :blink:

Assuming everything buys and sells at mid, 4 cballs is 1192-824 for the steel bar = 368 profit each 25.6 xp.

About 7.3m steel bars are needed from 99 to 200m smithing which is 29.2m cannonballs.

Making the total profit from 200m smithing just a tiny bit under 2.7b.

Wow I dont do math much :P I dont know how all you math guys make those calcs, would drive my head crazy.

Edit: Didnt noticed you asked hours too. I dont know exactly how fast they make but I wouldnt think its more than 20k smithing xp an hour. So my guess is around 10,000 hours which is insane :blink:

According to Grimy's smithing sheet, cannonballs are produced at a rate of 517 steel bars processed per hour. If you started directly from level 99 smithing, it would take 14,126 hours to reach 200M experience from cannonballs. That's equivalent to 7 years of working the hours of a full-time job.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Okay, a few things, since I've come back to Runescape for something to do while doing assignments (counterproductive, I know right?):

Firstly, Paperbag, you're gonna really well with all your goals!! But please stop saying "I'd rather shoot myself" - the sheer frequency of these remarks worries me greatly (please don't die :@).

Secondly, what's everyone doing for the Bonus Xp Weekend? I'm not really sure what I'd like to train - might resort to Herblore, but I'm considering things such as superheating gold ore with gauntlets or firemaking yew logs.

Secondly, what's everyone doing for the Bonus Xp Weekend? I'm not really sure what I'd like to train - might resort to Herblore, but I'm considering things such as superheating gold ore with gauntlets or firemaking yew logs.

What activities will NOT earn me bonus XP?

Items/locations that already give bonus XP (e.g. ancient effigies, strange rocks, genie lamps, tomes of experience, goldsmithing gloves, Ectofuntus, POH altars, etc)

I'd go for the herblore, but if you can't stand firemaking do that

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Firstly, Paperbag, you're gonna really well with all your goals!! But please stop saying "I'd rather shoot myself" - the sheer frequency of these remarks worries me greatly (please don't die :@).

I lol'd :P

Gold gauntles won't work btw. So I wouldn't recommend doing gold ores.

I'm going to be doing herblore myself. After that some fishing and then summoning to finish of the weekend.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Okay, a few things, since I've come back to Runescape for something to do while doing assignments (counterproductive, I know right?):

91-99 Herblore and all 99s, about freakin' time :P Oh, I also have over 14k crims and 1,5k blues, so I'll do that too.

Makaveli_93.png

dg +fletching broads + slaying + using crimsons @ 1.1

anyone know the best easiest way to get a full bank for zmi =P

decided i like rc enough to train it the normal way occasionally

StarViv.png

I go to my poh bookshelf and pull out all the books. Really easy way to take up bank space.

pere_grin.png

You can buy afros at 50 gp each, there's like 20 colours. I also fill one each of water containers I might have etc.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

As of yesterday, Zarfot is a member again - another person to look out for in the future?

If he is back then there is no reason to look out for him in the 'future', he is a contender now.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

If he is back then there is no reason to look out for him in the 'future', he is a contender now.

who said anything about him being BACK? :unsure:

Could be that he won a competition and got free membs.. Or that he just wants to play a minigame, do some quests, merch a bit, but not play competitively? ;) His adv log shows us that he is a member, nothing more, nothing less. :)

who said anything about him being BACK? :unsure:

Could be that he won a competition and got free membs.. Or that he just wants to play a minigame, do some quests, merch a bit, but not play competitively? ;) His adv log shows us that he is a member, nothing more, nothing less. :)

I said 'If' but ok...

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I buy baskets of apples/tomatoes(5) and sacks of potatoes/cabbage (10)

That's 30 items when you make them into (9), (8)... ect

And if thats not enough I buy everything out of the chest in lummy basement.

as of several months ago zarfot had it in the bag, but if he came back now i dont know, hed either have to have a strong weekend and couple of months or get a few lucky updates (hes batting 1000 on luck with updates so no biggy)

taking 4 months off is about a 200m xp disadvantage, in fact he would probably be ahead of allar right now for rank 1 if he did a fast skill like fm, slay, or thieve during that time

a_final_name.png