200M in all Skills

Makilio

The really aweful thing is that no one appreciates the time I put into it.

Yeah, once i see the figures(primarily xp/h, which is the same as kph) i'll compare them to mine and see what ones aren't matching up. But yeah, can't access it.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Nope

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Its actually worth it not to use adze for these so you get more logs to split log also

is where foot( givememyarm ) got that method from

But the gain in wc xp is negated by the loss in firemaking xp, especially since splitting the logs doesn't fill up urns.

dukky.png

dukky.png

I appreciate it but the list just doesn't make much sense to me at the moment.

Really appreciate all the calculations and tasks lists that are posted here even though I don't always say it, keep it up!

Also was wondering if people would be interested to hear about my runescape history and how I started going for 200M in all skills. Would explain why I started asking for donations too, it would be very long post though and I don't really like talking about myself. Never been good writer either, especially in English. Would probably post it after Bonus XP weekend because been really busy with Slayer lately and have to write a bit at a time haha :P And don't really know if its something that people would like to read.

Anyways post what you think and I will think about it :P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Really appreciate all the calculations and tasks lists that are posted here even though I don't always say it, keep it up!

Also was wondering if people would be interested to hear about my runescape history and how I started going for 200M in all skills. Would explain why I started asking for donations too, it would be very long post though and I don't really like talking about myself. Never been good writer either, especially in English. Would probably post it after Bonus XP weekend because been really busy with Slayer lately and have to write a bit at a time haha :P And don't really know if its something that people would like to read.

Sounds interesting go for it :)

Bbk.png

That sounds wonderfull. I know in the past that Tipit often had interviews / history articles with top players but they haven't for some time and I miss it. I still remember when they had one with Zezima and remember thinking 'he's a pretty cool guy, its nice that he's on top. He deserves it'. So yes, please enlighten us about your past, present and future! :thumbsup:

Tell me what figures you think are wrong and i will try to correct it. I hope there aren't too many wrong.

[hide]

Its actually worth it not to use adze for these so you get more logs to split log also

is where foot( givememyarm ) got that method from

[/hide]

But the gain in wc xp is negated by the loss in firemaking xp, especially since splitting the logs doesn't fill up urns.

That method is max 130k/hr? And I think splitting and re clicking doesn't stop you woodcutting similar to fletching bolts.

splitting logs is 42.5xp (don't think lumberjack effects it). 1 log is 147 firemaking xp, firemaking is 450k/hr

If adze is better then

147/450 > 42.5/130

0.3267> 0.3269 which is false. So unless you get faster wc or slower fm dragon axe is a tiny bit better (actually saves less than a second worth of training each time lol)

I'd like to read that. Paperbag's history was a really good I'm sure yours would be too.

Do a tip.it times interview.

I remember reading the other interviews when they first came out and found them fascinating. I'm sure if you, or any of the other top players that post a fair bit here, did one there would be a lot of interest in it.

Ok while I copy some of the figures here is the formula used for you to ponder on

(xp rate)/(dagganoth xp rate) + (summoning rate)/(waterfiends summoning rate) + (effigy rate)/(black demons effigy rate)

If that figure is the base efficiency (B) then

(B/average B)frequency x length

Where a larger result is a better task

Frequency has nothing to do with how good a task is - that only determines whether you should skip or block. Likewise length isn't important provided you don't have to much overhead (travelling).

Also, I'm assuming you're trying to take the max xp rate, charm rate and effigy rate and judging a task by those rates. You should also add profit. Secondly, simply adding them together doesn't result in any meaningful number. Finally, black demons are actually faster summoning xp black dragons are faster effigies.

What you should calculate is the total amount of time a single monster (on task) gives you - in slayer xp, summoning xp, effigies (90 mins each, approx), money (at a certain income) etc.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Slayer rates

These are from Zafot

Spectre 63k

Abbys 36k

black demons 48k

black dragons 40k

bloodveld 80k

blue drags 36k

daggs 80k

dark beasts 50k

dusties 45k

fires 41k

garg 34k

greaters 30k

hellhound 61k

ices 48k

irons 33k

jungles 32k

Kalphites 37k

Living rocks 50k

Miths 24k

nech 38k

wyvern 32k

mages 26k

steels 30k

suqath 59k

Jad 60k

waterfiend 37k

These are from Dragonseance

Warped tortoises 39k

Deserts 34k

Jungles 32k

Terror dogs 36k

And from Viv

aquanites 33k

Frequency has nothing to do with how good a task is - that only determines whether you should skip or block. Likewise length isn't important provided you don't have to much overhead (travelling).

Also, I'm assuming you're trying to take the max xp rate, charm rate and effigy rate and judging a task by those rates. You should also add profit. Secondly, simply adding them together doesn't result in any meaningful number. Finally, black demons are actually faster summoning xp & black dragons are faster effigies.

What you should calculate is the total amount of time a single monster (on task) gives you - in slayer xp, summoning xp, effigies (90 mins each, approx), money (at a certain income) etc.

Frequency and length most certainately have to do with how good a task is. If a bad task takes a long time it is worse than a bad task that doesn't last long because you are getting bad xp for longer.

Similarly if a good task is assigned often it is better than a good task that is assigned very rarely because you are getting good xp more often. A task taking twice as long has the same effect as a task being twice as likely to be assigned except that assignment rate effects slayer points got/spent which I think is unimportant in the greater scheme of things.

Yes I take the max rate I will NOT include profit because it isn't important for what I wanted to use it for. Like I said earlier the formula is adaptable and you can add boredom, afkness and profit (read back if you don't know how to measure boredom).

Adding them does result in a meaningful number. It combines the comparisons it has with the other (max) tasks in an equal way, note that multiplying them together does not work because then Jad and mages would have a 0 base efficiency. Also if you cared about slayer 3 times more than effigies and summoning the formula would be like

B = 3x (slayer) + (summoning) + (effigies)

Also, I'm assuming you're trying to take the max xp rate, charm rate and effigy rate and judging a task by those rates. You should also add profit. Secondly, simply adding them together doesn't result in any meaningful number. Finally, black demons are actually faster summoning xp & black dragons are faster effigies.

Frequency and length most certainately have to do with how good a task is. If a bad task takes a long time it is worse than a bad task that doesn't last long because you are getting bad xp for longer.

Similarly if a good task is assigned often it is better than a good task that is assigned very rarely because you are getting good xp more often. A task taking twice as long has the same effect as a task being twice as likely to be assigned except that assignment rate effects slayer points got/spent which I think is unimportant in the greater scheme of things.

Yes I take the max rate I will NOT include profit because it isn't important for what I wanted to use it for. Like I said earlier the formula is adaptable and you can add boredom, afkness and profit (read back if you don't know how to measure boredom).

Adding them does result in a meaningful number. It combines the comparisons it has with the other (max) tasks in an equal way, note that multiplying them together does not work because then Jad and mages would have a 0 base efficiency. Also if you cared about slayer 3 times more than effigies and summoning the formula would be like

B = 3x (slayer) + (summoning) + (effigies)

But, by ranking a good task that is rarely assigned badly since it is rarely assigned, you are saying it's a bad task to do and someone might get confused and think they should skip/block that task, when in reality they should definitely do the task, it just doesn't come often so it's not something you can expect to do consistently.