200M in all Skills

Makilio

Welcome to the 200M in all oops I mean 200M Slayer at extreme efficiency and drama about xp rates omgwtfbbqfishnchips thread.

I am getting irritated to see these posts at nearly every page... discussing how to train a skill efficiently to 200mil xp is what also belongs to this thread...

No. Discussing one skill of 24 skills for a month straight is not 200m in all skills, it's 200m in one skill.

Makes the thread boring y'know.

Welcome to the 200M in all oops I mean 200M Slayer at extreme efficiency and drama about xp rates omgwtfbbqfishnchips thread.

I am getting irritated to see these posts at nearly every page... discussing how to train a skill efficiently to 200mil xp is what also belongs to this thread...

this

best thing to do is ignore them at this point

Yep.

Can anyone post the actual numbers you are using for task frequency?

Hameigh.png

No. Discussing one skill of 24 skills for a month straight is not 200m in all skills, it's 200m in one skill.

Makes the thread boring y'know.

Training that one skill gives xp in about 15 other skills though, and it's the most complex skill in terms of efficiency, so I think it does deserve to be discussed about.

Zarfots Data sets

[hide]

Data set 1

Living rock creatures: 21

Gargoyles: 19

Abyssal demons: 18

Fire giants: 17

Aberrant spectres: 16

Warped tortoises: 16

Dagannoths: 14

Dark beasts: 14

Waterfiends: 14

Black demons: 13

Bloodvelds: 13

Blue dragons: 13

Dust devils: 13

Ice strykewyrms: 12

Spiritual mages: 12

Skeletal wyverns: 10

Iron dragons: 9

Steel dragons: 9

Mithril dragons: 8

Nechryaels: 8

Terror dogs: 8

Suqahs: 7

Black dragons: 5

TzHaar: 4

(Aquanites)

(Desert strykewyrms)

(Greater demons)

(Hellhounds)

(Jungle strykewyrms)

(Kalphites)

Data set 2

Abyssal demons: 24

Gargoyles: 22

Dark beasts: 21

Aberrant spectres: 18

Bloodvelds: 18

Ice strykewyrms: 18

Nechryaels: 17

Blue dragons: 15

Dust devils: 14

Iron dragons: 14

Suqahs: 14

Dagannoths: 13

Spiritual mages: 13

Fire giants: 12

Steel dragons: 12

Warped tortoises: 12

Hellhounds: 10

Mithril dragons: 10

TzHaar: 10

Waterfiends: 10

Black demons: 9

Skeletal wyverns: 8

Black dragons: 6

Terror dogs: 3

(Aquanites)

(Desert strykewyrms)

(Greater demons)

(Jungle strykewyrms)

(Kalphites)

(Living rock creatures)

Data set 3 (this one has the most tasks in it)

Dark beasts: 49

Ice strykewyrms: 46

Gargoyles: 45

Hellhounds: 43

Spiritual mages: 42

Dagannoths: 41

Nechryaels: 39

Bloodvelds: 35

Mithril dragons: 35

Steel dragons: 35

Aberrant spectres: 32

Fire giants: 32

Black demons: 30

Dust devils: 30

Iron dragons: 30

TzHaar: 30

Kalphites: 25

Blue dragons: 24

Waterfiends: 24

Terror dogs: 20

Warped tortoises: 20

Skeletal wyvern*: 17

Black dragons: 14

Suqahs: 12

(Abyssal demons)

(Aquanites)

(Desert strykewyrms)

(Greater demons)

(Jungle strykewyrms)

(Living rock creatures)

Data set 4

Hellhounds: 22

Ice strykewyrms: 22

Steel dragons: 21

Bloodvelds: 18

Greater demons: 18

Dagannoth*: 17

Nechryaels: 17

Black demons: 16

Dark beasts: 16

Dust devils: 16

Waterfiends: 15

Fire giants: 14

Aberrant spectres: 12

Mithril dragons: 12

TzHaar: 12

Terror dogs: 10

Black dragons: 8

Warped tortoises: 8

Blue dragons: 7

Iron dragons: 6

Kalphites: 6

Skeletal wyverns: 6

Spiritual mages: 6

Suqahs: 3

(Abyssal demons)

(Aquanites)

(Desert strykewyrms)

(Gargoyles)

(Jungle strykewyrms)

(Living rock creatures)

[/hide]

Mine

[hide]

Mutated Bloodveld 17

Dark Beasts 15

Abyssal Demons 14

Ice Strykewyrms 12

Dagannoth 11

Waterfiend 11

Hellhound 11

Nechryael 11

Black Demon 10

Tzhaar 9

Aberrant Spectres 8

Steel Dragon 8

Suqah 7

Greater Demon 7

Living Rock 7

Black Dragon 7

Mithril Dragon 6

Kalphite 6

Dust Devils 6

Iron Dragons 4

Skeletal Wyverns 3

Spiritual Mages 3

Terror Dogs 3

Blue Dragon 2

(Jungle Stryke)

(Desert Stryke)

(Fire Giant)

(Warped Tortoise)

(Gargoyle)

(Aquanites)

[/hide]

Now in comparing the various sample sizes & the block lists it appears that your highest slayer monsters are assigned most frequently. However the trouble is, blocking a task doesn't appear to just take that particular task out of consideration. It does seem what you block has a direct impact on how often other tasks are assigned.

Things that are consistant:

Dark Beasts/Ice Strykes/Abyssals - Always near the top

Skeletal Wyverns/Black Dragons/Suqahs - Always near the bottom

One example of a blocked task having a significant impact on another:

Look at Spiritual Mages in each list, they are at or below the median point for every list, except one. When abyssal demons were blocked their task frequency sky rocketed, however when Abyssals AND Gargoyles were blocked, their frequency went back to being consistent with other block lists.

I think there are more variables at work than simply each task having a specific % chance to be assigned. I think that % chance is related to what you block. So unfortunately having nothing blocked and just finding out task frequency with all tasks unlocked still won't give a conclusive answer (Something which I thought would originally).

This makes it rather complicated to find the ideal block list. Perhaps someone else can draw some better conclusions from the list but there really needs to be more data available as well & much larger sample sizes.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Thai's technique does work. His formula does produce a pure number with no units so the scaling is simply the higher the better. Even though these numbers are ranked on an arbitrary scale it doesn't mean they are invalid, but I do think there is a better way to do rank the tasks. I think if everything was related back to time we might get more precise rankings. Though I am not quite sure how to do this.

The criteria that make a task good or bad are:

- Charm drop rate (I think we should only include green, crim, and blue)

- Effigy drop rate

- kill rate

- NPC's LP

Criteria that determine /how/ good or bad a task is:

- Frequency of assignment

- Average Number assigned

Misc. criteria that doesn't concern fastest route to 200m all skills, but others will certainly be concerned with.

- Profit/loss

- The "fun factor"

We should also take in to account if you have bank more than once for the task, and how long it takes to get to where you slay, but since we don't have the figures for these we leave them of the calculations and they shouldn't really effect much anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Now for how to combine all of the criteria in to a meaningful output that will also have a scale to it to rank the tasks...

Charms: Take the drop% for green, crim, and blue charms for each NPC and times it by 154.4, 435.2, 783.2 which are the sum xp for each charm respectively. This would give you the total expected summoning xp per kill. Then divide by (783.2*3500) = 2,741,200 which is the maximum reasonable summoning xp/h. Thus giving you hours of summon per kill.

Effigies: first we need the hours saved from one effigy. Which is = [11.250*(1/72+ 1/95+ 1/65+ 1/80+ 1/300 + 1/245+ 1/100+ 1/473)]+[48.029/(x)] The (x) is where you would put the max xp rate of the skill you are using the effigy lamps on. I am going to use 45k/h for slayer. Thus the effigies are worth 1.87538681 hours of skilling. Then we divide by kills per effigies to get hours of skilling per kill.

Slayer xp: This is relatively simple, take the LP of the monster, which is the slayer xp it gives, then divide by max slayer xp per hour, so 45k/h and you will get hours of slayer per kill.

Now that you have these three numbers which are all in hours per kill multiply by the kills per hour you can get at each NPC and this will give you a number to rank of the hours saved per hour at each NPC. The more hours saved the better. Profit could easily be worked in to this by taking the profit per kill and dividing by your maximum gp/h rate adding it in to the other three criteria and it will rank with those hours in mind as well.

Now I just need the kills/h for each NPC and I can calculate this list.

this

Yup agreed, those people who are actaully going for 200m skills might find the calculations intresting and usefull.

If you don't like them just scroll passed them like I do, doesn't take alot of effort..

sigtsg99tq3.png

this

Yup agreed, those people who are actaully going for 200m skills might find the calculations intresting and usefull.

If you don't like them just scroll passed them like I do, doesn't take alot of effort..

Yes, but I think the majority of us would like a topic change soon lol.

Makaveli_93.png

Thai's technique does work. His formula does produce a pure number with no units so the scaling is simply the higher the better. Even though these numbers are ranked on an arbitrary scale it doesn't mean they are invalid, but I do think there is a better way to do rank the tasks. I think if everything was related back to time we might get more precise rankings. Though I am not quite sure how to do this.

- Effigy drop rate

- kill rate

- NPC's LP

Misc. criteria that doesn't concern fastest route to 200m all skills, but others will certainly be concerned with.

- Profit/loss

- The "fun factor"

We should also take in to account if you have bank more than once for the task, and how long it takes to get to where you slay, but since we don't have the figures for these we leave them of the calculations and they shouldn't really effect much anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Now for how to combine all of the criteria in to a meaningful output that will also have a scale to it to rank the tasks...

Charms: Take the drop% for green, crim, and blue charms for each NPC and times it by 154.4, 435.2, 783.2 which are the sum xp for each charm respectively. This would give you the total expected summoning xp per kill. Then divide by (783.2*3500) = 2,741,200 which is the maximum reasonable summoning xp/h. Thus giving you hours of summon per kill.

Effigies: first we need the hours saved from one effigy. Which is = [11.250*(1/72+ 1/95+ 1/65+ 1/80+ 1/300 + 1/245+ 1/100+ 1/473)]+[48.029/(x)] The (x) is where you would put the max xp rate of the skill you are using the effigy lamps on. I am going to use 45k/h for slayer. Thus the effigies are worth 1.87538681 hours of skilling. Then we divide by kills per effigies to get hours of skilling per kill.

Slayer xp: This is relatively simple, take the LP of the monster, which is the slayer xp it gives, then divide by max slayer xp per hour, so 45k/h and you will get hours of slayer per kill.

Now that you have these three numbers which are all in hours per kill multiply by the kills per hour you can get at each NPC and this will give you a number to rank of the hours saved per hour at each NPC. The more hours saved the better. Profit could easily be worked in to this by taking the profit per kill and dividing by your maximum gp/h rate adding it in to the other three criteria and it will rank with those hours in mind as well.

Seriously you guys are making this way more complicated than it needs to be.

The 3 important things are slayer xp p/h, effigys p/h and summoning xp p/h.

It would be easy enough to make 3 different charts for each and work out which tasks are worth doing from that, or add the 3 together and get total xp p/h.

I don't see the point of doing hundreds of ridiculous calculations to link the 3 together and factor in insignificant things like banking time, frequency assigned, number assigned, profit etc... these things really don't matter.

Bbk.png

[hide]

- Effigy drop rate

- kill rate

- NPC's LP

- Profit/loss

- The "fun factor"

[/hide]

For charms I suggest getting the time saved by using the charms instead of green charms. So 1 crimson is equivilent to 435.2/154.4= 2.819 green charms. Using 1 crimson instead of 2.819 greens means you have to create 1.819 fewer pouches and the time saved would be 1.819/3500 hours. You could use the time saved instead of gold charms if you think the best task list wont get enough blue/crim/green charms to get 200m summoning.

When you get the results for that list will you do something like B/ average B ^ freq* length?

Kills/hr list

[hide]

aberrant spectres 700

abyssal demons 290.3

aquanites 289.5

black demons 279.1

black dragons 176.2

bloodvelds 427.8

blue dragons 334.6

dagganoth 842.1

dark beasts 222.2

desert strykewyrms 283.3

dust devils 428.6

fire giants 369.4

gargoyles 323.8

greater demon 344.8

hellhound 525.9

ice strykewyrm 160

iron dragon 190.5

Jungle strykewyrm 290.9

kalphites 411.1

Living rocks 184.8

Mithril dragons 87.9

nechryael 361.9

skeletal wyvern 152.4

spiritual mage 305.9

steel dragon 136.1

suqath 556.6

terror dog 426.0

Jad doesn't work with this task

warped tortoise 443.2

waterfiend 289.1[/hide]

If you guys don't like the way the thread is going, stop whining and post in a way to veer the discussion on another topic. Whining will only cause more whining and flaming.

On topic, expect Allar to get his 14th skill over 100M with attack just prior to the bonus XP week-end.

There was a discussion a couple pages back about year end prediction of the top 5-10, here's my take on it:

From what I see lately, here are the players that can break 3B xp before 2012: Allar, Telmomarques, Elvis, Elias, Suomi, Tezz and Jdelacroix. Drumgun and Paperbag are on pace to finish close to it while not breaking it in time. This could change though.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

If you guys don't like the way the thread is going, stop whining and post in a way to veer the discussion on another topic. Whining will only cause more whining and flaming.

On topic, expect Allar to get his 14th skill over 100M with attack just prior to the bonus XP week-end.

There was a discussion a couple pages back about year end prediction of the top 5-10, here's my take on it:

From what I see lately, here are the players that can break 3B xp before 2012: Allar, Telmomarques, Elvis, Elias, Suomi, Tezz and Jdelacroix. Drumgun and Paperbag are on pace to finish close to it while not breaking it in time. This could change though.

Why not Drumgun? He needs less than 600M xp, I'm pretty sure he'll do some buyables later on.

Makaveli_93.png

There are a few very wrong kill rates in there, but i'll have a more thorough look after dinner.

Abyssal Demons are 240 not 290 though is the standout one.

Black Demon 300

Black Dragon 190

Warped tort's seem extraordinarily high based on their respawn timer.

qjDiz.png

There are a few very wrong kill rates in there, but i'll have a more thorough look after dinner.

Abyssal Demons are 240 not 290 though is the standout one.

Black Demon 300

Black Dragon 190

Warped tort's seem extraordinarily high based on their respawn timer.

I took zarfot's xp/hr and divided by xp/kill so if you have a problem talk to him.

I just read all of the pages, interesting stuff.

i think that, yesh it will happen someone will max out in every skill. but just like we though that mobody could get 99 in every skill. they did, but what after the 200m in every skill? what will be the goal after that, i think that is the real question.

"Hmmm computer hackers... that does sound like asian gang activity!" - Elliot Stabler Law and Order SVU

I don't have a problem with his kill-rates as they are accurate, wherever you copied yours from, you didn't copy them properly or divided by the wrong xp. Not criticising, just letting you know mistakes is all.

Quotes from his guide[hide]

Abyssal Demons

With maxed combat stats, a chaotic rapier, overloads or extremes, and turmoil, about 240 kills per hour (36.0k slayer xp) is possible.

Black Demons

With maxed combat stats, overloads, turmoil, and a chaotic rapier, this method can give over 305 kills (48k slayer experience)

Waterfiends

With maxed combat stats, overloads, turmoil, a Steel titan, and Saradomin sword (note: chaotic maul may be better), up to 260 waterfiends (33k slayer xp) can be killed per hour.

[/hide]

qjDiz.png

Why not Drumgun? He needs less than 600M xp, I'm pretty sure he'll do some buyables later on.

but drumgun don't merch and so he don't have much money for buyables like pray, herb or con :/

@ Makaveli

Drumgun is very unpredictable. We know he's going "slowly" at the moment with WC and Fletch and also doing some SW with no xp gains. If he keeps the same pace he's on for the rest of the year, he's not breaking 3B xp, if he pulls a "drumgun" then we'll be having a different conversation in december!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Wow you read 269 pages?

New smithing rates pls. I hear its very expensive.

[hide=Copy-paste from my post on the update thread]

Has anybody checked yet to see if sacred clay hammers work (give their bonus XP) for the new smithing activities?

You must use a normal hammer.

Assuming ore prices remain on average similar to the past, adamant ceremonial swords are roughly 10gp/xp based on experience figures in the knowledge base. Hopefully either the experience figures I'm using are incorrect (i.e. this new thing about one-time bonuses can be gotten semi-frequently?), or the experience per hour is much higher than existing methods.

If neither of these things are true, then it may still be more efficient to smith adamant platebodies with sacred clay hammers. Even if it isn't what we were hoping for, Jagex has clearly gone to a lot of effort with this, so it'd be a shame for it to turn into the next charm sprites.

I have bad news. Even as a new training method, this area appears very deficient.

I first taught myself how to quickly make ceremonial swords decently well using a bunch of iron ingots. I'm sure with more practice it's possible to get better, but not substantially so.

I then used 20 adamant ingots to make adamant ceremonial swords. This took me half an hour, earned me 97,655 experience, and cost approximately 1.37M at average historical market prices (not current extra-high prices). This places the experience at around 200k xp/hr, and the cost at about 14 gp/xp. It turns out earlier figurse of 10 gp/xp were too optimistic, based upon achieving perfect swords every time, with no breakages.

Straight-up smithing adamant platebodies, with no bonuses, gives about 250k xp/hr at about 12 gp/xp.

Using sacred clay hammers and a scroll of efficiency, adamant platebodies would give the same experience as ceremonial swords, but at only 5.6 gp/xp. (Figures courtesy of Grimy's spreadsheets).

So in other words, not only did this update fail to provide the smithing revamp everyone has been asking for, but it provides training which is inferior in every way to already-existing content.

Unfortunately, you're looking at the new charm sprites :(.

[/hide]

I'm sure that the experts on this thread can manage more XP, and faster, than I did. However, I'd still be very surprised if it turns out better than previously-existing methods. Maybe there's some value to be salvaged from unexpectedly-good runite ceremonial swords? But I doubt it.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

For anybody who was watching Past Destiny or anyone who was just interested in the Cooking with brawlers method, his gloves disappeared far sooner than he expected. He managed about 120m Xp off the gloves using a charge at a bit over every 500 wines. He doesn't recall having used up any charges in the past, but he has had them awhile. Can anybody confirm for certain that the gloves last for 1k charges?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

yeah can we stop discussing slayer? this thread turned into basically 75% slayer. i think that deserves it's own thread.

Go ahead no one will stop you from bringing up a new conversation here about 200m in all skills. Oh wait you want others to do that for you.

@Suomi, go ahead I like reading all those stuff :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!