200M in all Skills

Makilio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsR0CKK4a0g

golden cannon in chaos tunnels?

Waterfiends anyone?

Hi, I can undeniably say that if you pro slayers out there do this method with the monsters inside the chaos tunnels until Jagex fixes this bug in about 56,2 minutes you would approximately be 0,00035 nanoseconds closer to 200m Slayer which could save you a lot of potential XP in other skills. True fact. Also, I base this on absolutely nothing. Good fight.

Edit:

I will make a very detailed pointless guide on how to this method to save you these precious seconds. Oh, and you don't need a friend with flowers to hit Waterfiends around you.

Makaveli_93.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsR0CKK4a0g

golden cannon in chaos tunnels?

Waterfiends anyone?

Hi, I can undeniably say that if you pro slayers out there do this method with the monsters inside the chaos tunnels until Jagex fixes this bug in about 56,2 minutes you would approximately be 0,00035 nanoseconds closer to 200m Slayer which could save you a lot of potential XP in other skills. True fact. Also, I base this on absolutely nothing. Good fight.

Edit:

I will make a very detailed pointless guide on how to this method to save you these precious seconds. Oh, and you don't need a friend with flowers to hit Waterfiends around you.

Lol :P.

That'd make black demons the best option for effigies right?

sigtsg99tq3.png

Ok So I tried my hand at getting the optimal task list. I used a system of ranking every kill in hours saved per kill, then multiplied by kills per hour to get hours saved per hour at that monster, then I ranked these numbers with a (H/avgH)^(average number assigned/kills per hour)

My model produced this list, ranking the tasks from best to worst:

[spoiler=Task Rankings]Bloodvelds

Dark beasts

Black demons

Ice strykewyrms

Hellhounds

Aberrant spectres

Dagannoth

Black dragons

Suqahs

Steel dragons

TzHaar (Jad)

Iron dragons

Mithril dragons

Terror dogs

Dust devils

Nechryaels

Warped tortoises

Desert strykewyrms

Blue dragons

Living rock creatures

Waterfiends

Jungle strykewyrms

Fire giants

Gargoyles

Kalphites

Aquanites

Skeletal wyverns

Abyssal demons

Greater demons

Spiritual mages

Note: this does not mean that you should block the worst 5, I will have to take in to account frequency to find the best ones to block.

Anomalies: The three tasks I find are in weird spots are; hellhounds seem too high, and waterfiends and wyverns seem too low.

Question: are Jad and Mages the only tasks that don't drop effigies?

Water - don't forget to factor out any xp you get in other skills (mainly combat) while dungeoneering. :)

Yeh I realised that. :)

But I think I'm already being quite generous with some of the xp rates. :P

You may be able to pinch off 2k hours or so in total by using extreme methods like cutting diamonds.

I only wanted to give some sort of referance. :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Ok So I tried my hand at getting the optimal task list. I used a system of ranking every kill in hours saved per kill, then multiplied by kills per hour to get hours saved per hour at that monster, then I ranked these numbers with a (H/avgH)^(average number assigned/kills per hour)

My model produced this list, ranking the tasks from best to worst:

[spoiler=Task Rankings]Bloodvelds

Dark beasts

Black demons

Ice strykewyrms

Hellhounds

Aberrant spectres

Dagannoth

Black dragons

Suqahs

Steel dragons

TzHaar (Jad)

Iron dragons

Mithril dragons

Terror dogs

Dust devils

Nechryaels

Warped tortoises

Desert strykewyrms

Blue dragons

Living rock creatures

Waterfiends

Jungle strykewyrms

Fire giants

Gargoyles

Kalphites

Aquanites

Skeletal wyverns

Abyssal demons

Greater demons

Spiritual mages

Note: this does not mean that you should block the worst 5, I will have to take in to account frequency to find the best ones to block.

Anomalies: The three tasks I find are in weird spots are; hellhounds seem too high, and waterfiends and wyverns seem too low.

Question: are Jad and Mages the only tasks that don't drop effigies?

WHAT?! Your fomula makes no sense and is invalid. What is H av? 1000? pi?

How do you get H? summing together several random time figures gives you a meaningless figure.

Why do you use indexes instead of just dividing or multiplying this part of the equation?

Suqaths also seem too high up on your list but they were also higher up on my list than I had expected...

Mages and Jad are the only tasks that dont drop effigies but the data for kalphites and terror dogs in zarfot's guide has 0 drops in about 2000 kills each

I repeated the calculations with my formula leaving frequency out until after.

Task rankings

[hide]

black demons

aberrant spectres

bloodvelds

waterfiend

dark beasts

steel dragon

dagganoth

black dragons

iron dragon

hellhound

nechryael

ice strykewyrm

dust devils

Mithril dragons

suqath

skeletal wyvern

blue dragons

abyssal demons

aquanites

terror dog

gargoyles

greater demon

desert strykewyrms

fire giants

warped tortoise

Living rocks

Jungle strykewyrm

kalphites

Jad

spiritual mage[/hide]

Which looks better than last time. Last time the list was for best to be blocked, this is for best to be skipped.

The gold/royale cannon in ct and kuradel's dungeon might actually not be a glitch. A friend just noticed the cosmetic part about it got removed from KB. No official Jmod response yet on HLF. But if there is I'll let you all know. This will change slayer drastically if this is real :blink:

The gold/royale cannon in ct and kuradel's dungeon might actually not be a glitch. A friend just noticed the cosmetic part about it got removed from KB. No official Jmod response yet on HLF. But if there is I'll let you all know. This will change slayer drastically if this is real :blink:

Thanks paperbag and yeah lol inbe4 summoning @ waterfiends with cannonn could have gotten drumgun 200m range at same time

Edit: also thai/xen any1 wanna do calcs on how much cannon in CT would actually change slayer =p

aribiterspar3.png

Lol that would ruin our slayer findings. Formulae would still work though :P

Here's what I have found to be the best task list including frequencies

[hide]

Do tasks:

black demons

aberrant spectres

bloodvelds

waterfiend

dark beasts

steel dragon

dagganoth

black dragons

iron dragon

hellhound

nechryael

Skip:

dust devils

Mithril dragons

suqath

skeletal wyvern

blue dragons

terror dog

gargoyles

greater demon

fire giants

warped tortoise

Living rocks

Jungle strykewyrm

kalphites

Block

ice strykewyrm

abyssal demons

aquanites

Jad

spiritual mage

desert strykewyrms

note the ice's are blocked not because they are a huge amount worse than dust devils but because they are assigned more frequently. This way you can block 7 ice's tasks and skip 2 dust devils instead of blocking 2 dust devil tasks and skipping ice tasks to keep more points for other skipping.[/hide]

Edit: also thai/xen any1 wanna do calcs on how much cannon in CT would actually change slayer =p

It would effect fire giants, waterfiends, gargoyles, dust devils, black demon (maybe), daggs (maybe, probably less crowded). I don't know if there are any dragons higher than bronze in there.

Arent waterfiends crap slayer xp/h are the charms from em really that worth it?

Cannon might change that.

its most likely a bug

Still could be yeah, but I've been told it doesn't set up still in the slayer tower. Not that anyone uses slayer tower, just saying. I wouldnt think they would just "forget" all about CT and kuradel's dungeon.

If you care about summoning as much as you do slayer then yes.

I think xen's formula is better than mine until it comes to things that can't be converted into time, e.g. "fun".

At least I can say that I contributed to his formula in giving him the idea of H/av H ^length

Also xen did you make that summoning change I suggested? I am absolutely sure you should be using green charm xp rate not blue.

its most likely a bug

Still could be yeah, but I've been told it doesn't set up still in the slayer tower. I wouldnt think they would just "forget" all about CT and kuradel's dungeon.

This is Jagex we're talking about here.

Nothing is outside the realm of stupidity with them.

its most likely a bug

Still could be yeah, but I've been told it doesn't set up still in the slayer tower. I wouldnt think they would just "forget" all about CT and kuradel's dungeon.

This is Jagex we're talking about here.

Nothing is outside the realm of stupidity with them.

^So true :P

If you care about summoning as much as you do slayer then yes.

I think xen's formula is better than mine until it comes to things that can't be converted into time, e.g. "fun".

At least I can say that I contributed to his formula in giving him the idea of H/av H ^length

Also xen did you make that summoning change I suggested? I am absolutely sure you should be using green charm xp rate not blue.

so waterfiends would be required to get 200m sum with 200m slay? although have you taken into calculation theres melee xp left over after 200m slayer so whatever youd be killing youd be getting charms from as well no? Which means you should value summoning less than slayer so then the question still remains if waterfiends are actually worth doing since you dont need to get 200m summoning with 200m slayer

aribiterspar3.png

Can't take cannon into mith drags either still. I really don't see how they could forget about CT and Kuradal's dungeon... So it could be intentional. Doesn't mean they won't change it back to how it was though if non-cannoners complain hard enough. Gotta wait for a reply on HLF I guess.

I can't see it being a bug. How do you mess up such specific code by copy/pasting the new cannon models where the old ones were?

Because it is clearly not as simple as that, otherwise the golden hammer wouldn't have that many "updates" if they could just copy paste it from the normal hammer

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Lol that would ruin our slayer findings. Formulae would still work though :P

Here's what I have found to be the best task list including frequencies

[hide]

Do tasks:

black demons

aberrant spectres

bloodvelds

waterfiend

dark beasts

steel dragon

dagganoth

black dragons

iron dragon

hellhound

nechryael

Skip:

dust devils

Mithril dragons

suqath

skeletal wyvern

blue dragons

terror dog

gargoyles

greater demon

fire giants

warped tortoise

Living rocks

Jungle strykewyrm

kalphites

Block

ice strykewyrm

abyssal demons

aquanites

Jad

spiritual mage

desert strykewyrms

note the ice's are blocked not because they are a huge amount worse than dust devils but because they are assigned more frequently. This way you can block 7 ice's tasks and skip 2 dust devils instead of blocking 2 dust devil tasks and skipping ice tasks to keep more points for other skipping.[/hide]

It would effect fire giants, waterfiends, gargoyles, dust devils, black demon (maybe), daggs (maybe, probably less crowded). I don't know if there are any dragons higher than bronze in there.

hell no on blocking icestryke!

:P

StarViv.png

Can't take cannon into mith drags either still. I really don't see how they could forget about CT and Kuradal's dungeon... So it could be intentional. Doesn't mean they won't change it back to how it was though if non-cannoners complain hard enough. Gotta wait for a reply on HLF I guess.

Does it work in the Slayer tower and Slayer caves?

2s0cxth.png