200M in all Skills

Makilio

EDIT2: the assist system could possibly raise the xp rate a bit.

Assist effectively means 3 hours of free rc training a day (so you can easily get to 200m rc by assists in just over the short amount of time it takes for someone to be born, and subsequently grow old enough to drink [in the uk])

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Lol ppl, I dont think Popo ia going for 200m all, that takes 10x as long as 200m all in p2p L.

You named Rc, what about Mining...wc... & range/mage. + the hardest skill in f2p is DEFINITELY prayer.

F2P xp rates, 0 xp -> 200m xp

-Attack, Strength, Defence: ~43k/hr average 3 x 4,651 hours = 13953 hours

-Constitution: 0 hours, comes with other combat stats

-Ranged: ~38k/hr average = 5263 hours

-Prayer: ~55k/hr average = 3636 hours

-Magic: ~135k/hr average = 1485 hours

-Smithing: ~180k/hr average = 1111 hours

-Runecrafting: ~11k/hr average = 18182 hours

-Dungeoneering: ~50k/hr average = 4000 hours

-Crafting: ~300k/hr average = 667 hours

-Mining: ~45k/hr average = 4444 hours

-Fishing: ~45k/hr average = 4444 hours

-Cooking: ~180k/hr average = 1111 hours

-Firemaking: ~230k/hr average = 870 hours

-Woodcutting: ~70k/hr average = 2857 hours

Total = 62023 hours

365 days / year = 8760 hours -> 62023 hours = 7 years playtime (24/7)

Do note that this are the best xp rates for some of the skills and that the total cost will be around 12-15 bil. (Prayer: 8.5b, crafting 2b & smithing 2.2b as the main costs)

We might have less skills, but that certainly doesn't mean we have it easier. ;)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Thanks for the input Water! Also, cooking is potentially 450k/h with wines, the money loss of these are doable. :)

I did not add that option and sticked to cooking swordfish, since wines would up the cost with 1bil & I'm not sure if it's possible to collect 1mil grapes & 1mil jugs of water with 2 G/E slots. :P

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Thanks for the input Water! Also, cooking is potentially 450k/h with wines, the money loss of these are doable. :)

I did not add that option and sticked to cooking swordfish, since wines would up the cost with 1bil & I'm not sure if it's possible to collect 1mil grapes & 1mil jugs of water with 2 G/E slots. :P

You're insane if you go for 200m xp in all F2P skills :P Getting all 99s there is crazy enough lol. Good job nontheless :)

Makaveli_93.png

F2P xp rates, 0 xp -> 200m xp

-Attack, Strength, Defence: ~43k/hr average 3 x 4,651 hours = 13953 hours

-Constitution: 0 hours, comes with other combat stats

-Ranged: ~38k/hr average = 5263 hours

-Prayer: ~55k/hr average = 3636 hours

-Magic: ~135k/hr average = 1485 hours

-Smithing: ~180k/hr average = 1111 hours

-Runecrafting: ~11k/hr average = 18182 hours

-Dungeoneering: ~50k/hr average = 4000 hours

-Crafting: ~300k/hr average = 667 hours

-Mining: ~45k/hr average = 4444 hours

-Fishing: ~45k/hr average = 4444 hours

-Cooking: ~180k/hr average = 1111 hours

-Firemaking: ~230k/hr average = 870 hours

-Woodcutting: ~70k/hr average = 2857 hours

Total = 62023 hours

365 days / year = 8760 hours -> 62023 hours = 7 years playtime (24/7)

Do note that this are the best xp rates for some of the skills and that the total cost will be around 12-15 bil. (Prayer: 8.5b, crafting 2b & smithing 2.2b as the main costs)

We might have less skills, but that certainly doesn't mean we have it easier. ;)

Oh I forgot about rc lol. what's the xp rate of rc using body runners? or even air runners or making some tiaras idk much about tiara training.

Prayer- bury bones while firemaking reduces time a bit and doesn't cost ftp anything more ;)

Smithing- superheating iron when mining reduces it a bit and I think addy plates are more than that even without a yak.

Magic- low alch during anything lol magic time is always 0

ok still a lot more than p2p lol

Does anyone remember the old login where it said members was 25000 hours gameplay and non members was 5000.

I should be members have 22000 hours and free play have 62023 hours. Moral of the story, free to play is better :P

Yeah that interview idea sounds good, I am not sure how it would work though. I have so many things I would like to say so it would be easier to just answer questions I guess. So glad to see so many positive posts here.

There were many posts before asking how many donations I have got but I didn't answer because usually when I talk about donations it causes lot's of arguments, I can understand that. I don't want people to think that I am bragging about donations and how much I have got. Not really proud about it but I really need money and I am so glad that there have been so many people who have helped me and I really appreciate it. Sometimes I wish I could do more than just say thank you all for helping me but I am always trying to do everything without losing much exp. I know it probably sounds sad to some people but I enjoy it a lot. Unfortunately I never take screenshots or make videos, sorry about that. But I can say that I have got maybe about 4-5B from donations but used most of it to skills already. I don't keep track of how much I have got from donations so it's very hard to say but I can remember almost everyone who has donated. Sorry that I keep talking about donations all the time, I can remember almost everyone I have talked to too. I can't afford any 200M buyables at the moment, not sure if I can even afford 200M slayer because I am using like 30K cannonballs a day and having very poor luck with drops and also got to keep Farming trees all the time, already too much behind in Farming xp. Of course I could always camp effigies for 200M farming if needed but we will see.

Will be making about 10K overloads during Bonus XP Weekend and then going back to Slayer. So no, I won't be gaining the most exp and lots of people will probably pass me. Someone asked how much top players play a day, I don't really feel like top player but normally I just play till I get tired and then repeat after I wake up haha. Might sound boring/sad/stupid to someone but I enjoy life like this a lot.

I have written lots of stuff about why I started asking for donations and how I decided to go for 200M in all skills. But I didn't make those decisions in a day so it takes very long to explain them. Also wrote lots of random stuff about how I met Zezima like 4 years ago and read the tip.it interview myself and found it very exciting. Been playing RuneScape like 9 years now and was f2p for like first 3 years and happened to be like rank 3 in f2p overall before I joined p2p first time, had like 1,3k total which was pretty much back then. There is so many things about my RuneScape history I want to mention.

So I was wondering what should I do? Should I post it all here or do the interview?

I don't mind answering questions at all if I can do it slowly :P

Thanks again for being so nice towards me, really appreciate it.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Post it all here, please! :P

That way this thread gets more good content instead of having to click this and that to get to the interview. youre a contender so might aswell post its here, its totally ontopic :)

If played right the Tip.It times could get a free article. Leave the topic open for questions to top players and they can answer a few.Let's say 50 questions gather, answer as many as you can/want from those.

I know for sure either giant spiders/lessers/ankous/fleshies/giant cockroaches are best. And he said 43k/h on melees, but I thought giant spiders @ lvl3 security stronghold with auto realitate on is 50k+/hr in str/atk/def without counting hp :ohnoes:

Most likely crawlers as they can afk'ed pretty easily and give the best xp.

Umm fleshes are heavily crowded on each world tho

Giant spiders at lvl 3 Stronghold is the best xp.

Getting 44k/hr average (included banking) with a gravite rapier.

The crowd is the main problem indeed!

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Woot suomi, idc where u post your history, if you decide to do an interview, could u please post a link here or something :D

And way to go on slayer man!

And water, i'm curious what are you gonna do after strength 200m? Gratz on almost achieving that mate! Veel succes verder!

And how do you feel about the bxp weekend and about membership at all, don't you wanna try it? Or have you tried it at different accounts?

backgroundsignature.png

And water, i'm curious what are you gonna do after strength 200m? Gratz on almost achieving that mate! Veel succes verder!

And how do you feel about the bxp weekend and about membership at all, don't you wanna try it? Or have you tried it at different accounts?

I'll probably continue Magic, and thanks a lot. :)

I don't really mind not being able to have such bxp weekend.

I barely ever play in weekends, and I don't really enjoy being online the whole time

and get as much xp possible because I 'have to'. I prefer playing when I have the time,

and have nothing else to do. Not the opposite and plan irl around rs. :P

I do have a member account, which I no longer use. Decided to focus more on my main account and waste less time fooling around in P2P! But yes, I've had good times there. Although, I have to admit that I still like F2P more. My buddies, I couldn't play without them. :lol:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-