200M in all Skills

Makilio

correct, the bonus xp lasted 10 hours for the second weekend.

here is a graph of the xp multiplier for the second bonus xp weekend:

Bonus_xp_weekend_graph.jpg

very much so not continuous

O. Goodfight didn't see that coming #-o

A13d.png

Mod Emilee

Jagex Mod

10-Mar-2011 09:32:39

Hey,

Just to confirm, it is a glitch and shall be fixed soon.

Quick find code: 15-16-393-62519134

^on the gold cannon in the chaos tunnels

p.s. would lol if dragonseance got banned.

God damn it. Kind of expected though so not that disappointed.

To whoever said that talk on runecrafting is not important. It IS important that we talk about better way to runecraft because if rc is more than 72k/hr then lamps can be used on agility which means you don't max rc from slaying/assist.

And if its better to use lamps on slayer well then...

This thread makes me wonder if I'm to dumb to play RS :(.

Or I'm just no into math as much as you guys lol

http://homeworktips.about.com/od/improvingyourgrammar/qt/toandtoo.htm

:)

Sorry for the irrelevant post, but that reallllllllly bothers me.

Ah well, not everyone who is on the internet has english as his first language..

sigtsg99tq3.png

Maybe these dungeoneering "tweaks" that Jagex mentioned in bts will make soloing better xp. Paperbag :thumbsup:

mainly floor timers and fixing bugs that make dg easy like hope/dreadnaught and the portal glich but who knowws they may have some stuff up thieer sleeve :P

StarViv.png

Quote tree:

[hide]

For reference, the way to calculate is to sum up the rates for each half hour, and divide by the total number of them, since each rate is for the same time period.

This gives (2.7+2.55+2.4+2.25+2.1+2+1.9+1.8+1.7+1.6+1.5+1.45+1.4+1.35+1.3+1.25+1.2+1.175+1.15+1.125)/20=1.695.

Yeh or you could find the exact by doing this

http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/fdf4jW

inb4 math nerd

Except that's not right. Since the bonus rate changes every half hour exactly, simply averaging them suffices. If the rate changed continuously based on some function, then, yes, the integral would be the exact value but in this case it does not change continuously, so not only is that integral overkill, it's wrong.

http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/i41Goc

Scroll to the middle of the page of this and click on the picture

Goodfight

1.) That page is for the March 2010 Bonus XP weekend.

2.) If you had read the article for that weekend, you would know how, although that formula was supposed to work, in practice it failed and gave different xp rates for that weekend.

3.) All of my numbers are from the devblog for the March 2011 event which, unless jagex is pulling a big switcheroo on us again, are the values that will be used for the event.

I know the first bonus xp weekend failed because it went to 1.1x in 7 hours. Just because Jagex failed on that part doesn't mean that the function itself is flawed. And there is a good chance that they are just approximating the numbers for the recent blog and in reality still sticking to the same formula. Both of our calculations came out to about 1.7x, which is too small of a difference to make it a flawed function (such as the 3 hour flaw that occurred on the original). Again, Jagex messed up implementing the function, not the function itself and I believe that the function is still correct. We can agree to disagree I guess since I really don't want to spam up this thread with math about bonus xp weekend lol sorry guys for all this spam didn't know someone was going to go devil's advocate on me >.<

[/hide]

I actually paid attention to individual Xp gains over the previous weekend during various Xp modifiers. Every time the modifier changed every half an hour, the Xp gained also changed. It did not change at all during any 30min period, but rather in steps every 30mins when the modifier dropped. The actual Xp only dropped at that point, never at any other. You can try to agree to disagree all you want, but it won't change the evidence lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Dragonseance just posted on the HLF that he got 500 crims in 40 mins at waterfiends CT :blink:

Freaking insane. If this stays and isnt a bug, I'll definitely consider 200m summoning this way.

MWHAHAHAH I KEEP TELLING YOU GUYS DRAGONSEANCE IS THE BEST AND HE WILL GET 200M FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Dragonseance just posted on the HLF that he got 500 crims in 40 mins at waterfiends CT :blink:

Freaking insane. If this stays and isnt a bug, I'll definitely consider 200m summoning this way.

MWHAHAHAH I KEEP TELLING YOU GUYS DRAGONSEANCE IS THE BEST AND HE WILL GET 200M FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but he bug abused so even if he does it will be invalid :thumbsup:

how could he know it is a bug? and phathead your post makes no sense

Alright he are my predictions in more detail.

Optimal Task List:

Do:

Bloodvelds

Dark beasts

Black demons

Ice strykewyrms

Hellhounds

Aberrant spectres

Dagannoth

Black dragons

Suqahs

Steel dragons

TzHaar (Jad)

Iron dragons

Mithril dragons

Cancel:

Terror dogs

Dust devils

Warped tortoises

Blue dragons

Waterfiends

Fire giants

Gargoyles

Kalphites

Skeletal wyverns

Greater demons

Jungle strykewyrms

Blocked:

Nechryaels

Desert strykewyrms

Living rock creatures

Aquanites

Abyssal demons

Spiritual mages

This takes in to account charm rates, Effigy rates, slayer xp, kills per hour, and frequency of assignment.

Based upon Viv's frequency my model predicts that over 185m slayer xp if you use effigies on anything but slayer, you should expected:

Total Summon Xp: 168,614,094.75 (330,762 greens, 172,464 crims, and 54,249 blues)

Total Prayer Xp: 23,697,966 (Bone crusher for all bones, and Infernal Urns for all ashes)

Total Effigies: 2,031

Total Investigation xp: 22,847,601.42

Total Lamp Xp: 97,541,995.43

Total Hours Slaying: 4148.244148

Average Xp/hour: 44,597.18

I am trying to figure out how to make all of my formulas work if you use effigies on slayer, but that seems to [bleep] everything up right now. That wouldn't change the task list, just total hours and xp.

Thanks Xen this is exactly what I was looking for thanks for taking into account you do nt have to get 200m sum with 200m slayer. Also, is this break even or gain more slayer points? Lastly I belive it was vivs or vex's guide I forgot witch of the V's it was but said with their task list it something like +8gp/xp even if powerslaying what kinds + or - gp/xp would this task list be like.

aribiterspar3.png

Quote tree:

[hide]

For reference, the way to calculate is to sum up the rates for each half hour, and divide by the total number of them, since each rate is for the same time period.

This gives (2.7+2.55+2.4+2.25+2.1+2+1.9+1.8+1.7+1.6+1.5+1.45+1.4+1.35+1.3+1.25+1.2+1.175+1.15+1.125)/20=1.695.

Yeh or you could find the exact by doing this

http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/fdf4jW

inb4 math nerd

Except that's not right. Since the bonus rate changes every half hour exactly, simply averaging them suffices. If the rate changed continuously based on some function, then, yes, the integral would be the exact value but in this case it does not change continuously, so not only is that integral overkill, it's wrong.

http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/i41Goc

Scroll to the middle of the page of this and click on the picture

Goodfight

1.) That page is for the March 2010 Bonus XP weekend.

2.) If you had read the article for that weekend, you would know how, although that formula was supposed to work, in practice it failed and gave different xp rates for that weekend.

3.) All of my numbers are from the devblog for the March 2011 event which, unless jagex is pulling a big switcheroo on us again, are the values that will be used for the event.

I know the first bonus xp weekend failed because it went to 1.1x in 7 hours. Just because Jagex failed on that part doesn't mean that the function itself is flawed. And there is a good chance that they are just approximating the numbers for the recent blog and in reality still sticking to the same formula. Both of our calculations came out to about 1.7x, which is too small of a difference to make it a flawed function (such as the 3 hour flaw that occurred on the original). Again, Jagex messed up implementing the function, not the function itself and I believe that the function is still correct. We can agree to disagree I guess since I really don't want to spam up this thread with math about bonus xp weekend lol sorry guys for all this spam didn't know someone was going to go devil's advocate on me >.<

[/hide]

I actually paid attention to individual Xp gains over the previous weekend during various Xp modifiers. Every time the modifier changed every half an hour, the Xp gained also changed. It did not change at all during any 30min period, but rather in steps every 30mins when the modifier dropped. The actual Xp only dropped at that point, never at any other. You can try to agree to disagree all you want, but it won't change the evidence lol.

If you read my debate with Blade he showed me the picture of the discontinuous graph of the second weekend and therefore proved me wrong. All of my math was correct but I had assumed that the second weekend used the same function that the first weekend attempted and failed to implement.

A13d.png

how could he know it is a bug? and phathead your post makes no sense

Waiting a few days to see if Jagex fixes it. That's how you know if something is a bug.

[spoiler=Task List]Alright he are my predictions in more detail.

Optimal Task List:

Do:

Bloodvelds

Dark beasts

Black demons

Ice strykewyrms

Hellhounds

Aberrant spectres

Dagannoth

Black dragons

Suqahs

Steel dragons

TzHaar (Jad)

Iron dragons

Mithril dragons

Cancel:

Terror dogs

Dust devils

Warped tortoises

Blue dragons

Waterfiends

Fire giants

Gargoyles

Kalphites

Skeletal wyverns

Greater demons

Jungle strykewyrms

Blocked:

Nechryaels

Desert strykewyrms

Living rock creatures

Aquanites

Abyssal demons

Spiritual mages

This takes in to account charm rates, Effigy rates, slayer xp, kills per hour, and frequency of assignment.

Based upon Viv's frequency my model predicts that over 185m slayer xp if you use effigies on anything but slayer, you should expected:

Total Summon Xp: 168,614,094.75 (330,762 greens, 172,464 crims, and 54,249 blues)

Total Prayer Xp: 23,697,966 (Bone crusher for all bones, and Infernal Urns for all ashes)

Total Effigies: 2,031

Total Investigation xp: 22,847,601.42

Total Lamp Xp: 97,541,995.43

Total Hours Slaying: 4148.244148

Average Xp/hour: 44,597.18

I am trying to figure out how to make all of my formulas work if you use effigies on slayer, but that seems to [bleep] everything up right now. That wouldn't change the task list, just total hours and xp.

Thanks Xen this is exactly what I was looking for thanks for taking into account you do nt have to get 200m sum with 200m slayer. Also, is this break even or gain more slayer points? Lastly I belive it was vivs or vex's guide I forgot witch of the V's it was but said with their task list it something like +8gp/xp even if powerslaying what kinds + or - gp/xp would this task list be like.

You should go slightly positive on points, but if you have a streak of bad luck, you should just do a few terror dog and dust devil tasks. As for profit/loss I can't make any predictions about that until I know about how much you spend for each of the tasks on the "Do" list and the drop% of the valuable drops from them as well.

So there are a few data points I would like from anyone in this thread who slays.

1) the drop rates of any worth while items from the "Do" list (Preferably all NPCs)

2) The costs of 1 full assignment of all of the "Do" list NPCs (Preferably all NPCs)

3) If any of the NPCs have a dramatic shift in their kills/h

4) If anyone is going to adopt my task list could you please track your assignments, because I believe that, while Viv's contribution of task frequencies w/o blocks helped a lot in finding the optimal task list, when you block tasks it changes the frequency of the other block tasks non-linearly. This means that I can't just extrapolate the frequencies in order to get expected charms, effigies, and other drops like I am currently doing. My estimates are close, but not exact so if someone could start getting the frequencies based on this exact task list I can provide much more accurate expected charms, effigies, prayer xp, and profit/loss.

I can give you some figures from my slayer which is basicalyl the same list without Jad & i think i did 2 blue dragon tasks.

You can see if any of this info is relevant from my blog

[hide]

Numbers & Conclusions

For ~3,600,000 Slayer XP

Effigies Expected: 36

Hours Expected: 90

GP Expected: 75M

Effigies Actual: 41

Hours Actual: 96

GP Actual: 75M

Cost Actual: 45M

Rapier Recharges: 280% = 5,600,000 GP (Included in Costs)

Profit Actual: 30M (Not including Visage)

Charms Gained

Blue: 864

Crimson: 3330

Green: 2399

Gold: 5241

Max Summoning XP gained (If I was 99) [barker Toads, Geyser Titan, Unicorn , Steel Titan for xp)

~2,950,000

Other XP Gained:

Attack XP: 300,000

Strength XP: 7,400,000

Defence XP: 700,000 (Iron titan contribution is 400,000 (rest is controlled on whip)

Constitution XP: 3,100,000

Ranged XP: 2,700,000

Magic XP: 1,000,000

Prayer XP: 75000 (bonecrusher)

Herblore XP: 32000 (herbicide)

COSTS BREAKDOWN

Iron Titan Breakdown:

(Xp/Scroll): 400,000 / 3450

Current Scroll Cost: 363

Potential Damage contribution @ 0.4xp/lp: 1 Million Damage

Defence GP/XP: - 3.15

Cannon Breakdown:

Ranged Xp per Cannonball: 24xp

Current Cannonball Cost: 288

Ranged GP/XP: - 12

Prayer Potion Contribution via Turmoil:

These figures include deflect melee prayer aswell, as for 90% of tasks it is used.

Prayer potions Used: 960

Prayer potions per hr: 10

Prayer potion cost: 6303

Cost/hr: 63,000gp

This is preliminary and probably wrong as it depends on prayer bonus etc. So i've just hidden it for now.

Turmoil increases speed of a task by 25%?

Potential Hours saved: 96 *0.25 = 24

However a Cannon and familiar are used a lot, therefore actual contribution via turmoil is reduced.

Lets say it increases speed over ALL tasks by 10%. (It is probably higher than this, especially on metals/abbys)

10 Hours saved (rounded for simplicity) at a cost of 63,000 an hour. (Less than this due to deflect melee, however for now I can't separate it, or at least cba)

So a cost of 630,000 gp to save 10 hours (out of 96). (Likely many more hours saved at a reduced cost)

OR 63k, to save 6minutes, per task, on average (will be much more) this also doesn't take into account opportunity cost, ie potential loot yield of additional kills/hr.

Potential Damage contribution

note: melee will not strictly be 0.4 xp/lp due to dragons and other mobs having "0.4x" xp/lp but for the sake of this, we'll assume 0.4.

Also magic hasn't been included as it is only used on one task, and it's formula will be in accurate anyway.

Cannon @0.2xp/lp: 13,500,000 Damage

Iron Titan @ 0.4xp/lp: 1,000,000 Damage

Melee @ 0.4xp/lp: 20,000,000 Damage

Damage % Breakdown:

34,500,000 Damage Dealt

Melee: 58%

Cannon: 39%

Iron Titan: 3%

Damage Per Hour: 360,000

Damage Per Hour w/o Cannon: 218750

Hours taken without cannon (Total Damage required/damage rate w/o cannon): 157

157 - 96 hours = 61 Hours

Cost of Cballs: 112,000 * 288 = 32,256,000 gp

61 Hours / Cost = 530,000 gp/hr

So if you can earn over ~ 500k an hour, a cannon should always be used to save time.

Note there are probably plenty of flaws in calculations and assumptions, but I'll admit, I am not a math person and if anyone wants to help or point out anything wrong, please let me know lol.

Final Figures for this task list (over a 3.6M slayer XP sample)

Cannonballs/Hr: 1150

Prayer Pots/Hr: 10

Summoning Xp/Hr: 30,700

Slayer Xp/Hr: 37,500

Hours/Effigy: 2:20

Slayer Xp/Effigy: 87,800

Profit/Hr: ~ 300k

Powerslaying GP/XP: 8

[/hide]

Bear in mind this is not at current prices - this also includes abyssal demons & whips heavily contributed to my profit/loss but the costs should at least be accurate I guess. Without abyssals though I'd expect average cannonball use to go up, Ppots should be linear, it's basically turmoil & protect melee on majority of tasks. This should be revised to around 15, but I was in pros not bandos.

As for the worth of a task, I was planning on developing gp/xp figures per individual mob for slayer, but I have no idea if I can still be bothered doing that. Hopefully some of it might be of some use.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com