200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yup just got it :) rank 21

Thank you all for the support.

3rd to 8 200ms!

Congratulations Paper! Well done. I am excited to see what is next. Any hints for the trackers in this thread?

Do all the top players have eachother added? :P.

No, they all actually hate each other with a passion. There is the most intense rivalry to have ever existed in the top 21 from any era. Why do you think N0valyfe stopped playing? Zezima didn't like the competition so he dds speced him irl. Same thing with Gertjaars. Aasiwat is a murderous fiend. Paperbag didn't really report avansie autoers. He just wanted to secure his position in the top21 so he offed a few kids. No big deal.

^ Though overplayed, there are 2 or so players in the top 15 who aren't particularly liked by other top contenders. I won't mention who for obvious reasons or where it came from, but to answer the question - no all the top players aren't friends.

..Lol. :)

Hey mate, you got banned once for spamming and flaming, try to at least post stuff with discussion value. It's really downing to click on the thread to see : ..LOL. :)....

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Loved the update. Plenty going on this weekend!

EDIT: Just realised my post didn't contribute anything to the discussion.

Prehaps it's worth it, in some circumstances, if top contenders go for rank 23 if they are unable to get a front page rank. When jagex release the new skill they said their working on (On HLF) the "front page" may extend to 23 people.

Choofer.png

No, they all actually hate each other with a passion. There is the most intense rivalry to have ever existed in the top 21 from any era. Why do you think N0valyfe stopped playing? Zezima didn't like the competition so he dds speced him irl. Same thing with Gertjaars. Aasiwat is a murderous fiend. Paperbag didn't really report avansie autoers. He just wanted to secure his position in the top21 so he offed a few kids. No big deal.

You can't spell "skiller" without "killer". :twisted:

..Lol. :)

Hey mate, you got banned once for spamming and flaming, try to at least post stuff with discussion value. It's really downing to click on the thread to see : ..LOL. :)....

It was a response.. i've had more then enough useful posts today. :mellow:

Telmomarques has just dumped a bunch of effigies and is now only 3M xp away from Drumgun and rank 3.

Skiller 703 is about 22M xp away from entering the top 15 and bumping out Green098.

Edit @ Emre : all right mate, consider it just a friendly warning. Last time the thread became a mess and it was unbearable at some point. I might be feeling grumpy because it's sunday and monday is coming too soon!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Telmomarques has just dumped a bunch of effigies and is now only 3M xp away from Drumgun and rank 3.

Edit @ Emre : all right mate, consider it just a friendly warning. Last time the thread became a mess and it was unbearable at some point. I might be feeling grumpy because it's sunday and monday is coming too soon!

Haha okay. Fine mate, just saying it was like a response to Xen's quite ..funny post :)

I think Tezz might be a competitor for rank 1 xp by years end. I'm going to have to say it's either going to be Drumgun, Telmomarques, or Tezz. Drumgun hasn't had huge xp gains that we're used to so I expect him to do something big in the next month or two, like dumping Zeal on slayer or Prayer, or perhaps he's out making money atm.

I don't see chilly as a contender, I see her getting 200m Magic, 200m Summ, max total except def, then perhaps taking a long rs break.

However contenders for the top 15 I'd say are

Fubarscape, Jungle175, A L K A N, Da Broman1, Tg, Skiller 703, Lowlander50

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

^ Though overplayed, there are 2 or so players in the top 15 who aren't particularly liked by other top contenders. I won't mention who for obvious reasons or where it came from, but to answer the question - no all the top players aren't friends.

Mind sending me a message on the story? You make it sound pretty interesting <_<

Mind sending me a message on the story? You make it sound pretty interesting <_<

me too lol

and yes i agree tg and alkan are prob top 15 soon :P

StarViv.png

Actually a few have each other added. Telmo and Allar are in the same clan. Telmo and Tezz trained dg together. Elvis and Elias both have a Swedish rivalry going on. Telmo and Elvis also. Lan was also in the same clan as Telmo and Allar. I also did some smithing with both green and telmo a few days ago. So yea some have each other added.

This week has been abit intense with some exp gains for the top 15. I'd honestly like to see something different though with it like a top 22 since its the same as the actual rs highscores. Take out the inactives and put them back in if they come back to playing again. Just my own thoughts.

I think Tezz might be a competitor for rank 1 xp by years end. I'm going to have to say it's either going to be Drumgun, Telmomarques, or Tezz. Drumgun hasn't had huge xp gains that we're used to so I expect him to do something big in the next month or two, like dumping Zeal on slayer or Prayer, or perhaps he's out making money atm.

I don't see chilly as a contender, I see her getting 200m Magic, 200m Summ, max total except def, then perhaps taking a long rs break.

However contenders for the top 15 I'd say are

Fubarscape, Jungle175, A L K A N, Da Broman1, Tg, Skiller 703, Lowlander50

Tezz doesn't have the resources for rank 1 xp. Fubarscape won't have the will to reach top 15 imo. Same with broman. Broman just does his own things these days. Tg possibly a contender.

@ Sockieo

It takes me about an hour to update the top 15 every week, a top 22 with only actives would double that time. I will think about it, but I think a top 15 is a lo easier to maintain and I've been tracking it since mid summer 2010.

Also nice insider's info!

langerkiller.png

Huh, i remember a picture from Tg getting luckily because some kid put a zero too mcuh inhis buying offer and got 1.3B for a white in GE or something .

@ Sockieo

It takes me about an hour to update the top 15 every week, a top 22 with only actives would double that time. I will think about it, but I think a top 15 is a lo easier to maintain and I've been tracking it since mid summer 2010.

Not to mention were finally getting to the point where the inactive players are being kicked out the top 15, which should make things more interesting, altho Zarfot might stick around for a while, I think Gertjaars will be kicked out by years end.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

@ Sockieo

Ah didn't know how long it took you to update it. Can scratch that idea don't need you to be wasting that much time then. Wouldn't mind helping out though if you ever need anything. Also yw on the insider info ;p

As to something I missed earlier I know of the two people who aren't superly liked in top 15. Many jokes made about them on the HLF and various IRC channels throughout the last year or two. But its more along the lines of three people not two depending on who you talk too. :P

I heard someone earlier mention a new skill (WIP) on the HLF. Have they given any hints as to what it is or not? If they really are going to release another skill, then what's the point of calling Dungeoneering the "endgame" skill, unless I'm just interpreting "endgame" wrong.

Also, I wonder if/how Jagex will implement future skills into dungeoneering, seeing as by then a large majority of players may be done with the skill and not even use the new dungeoneering content.

On second thought, Jagex already has unpopular/unused content for almost every skill, so I guess it wouldn't make a difference.

Trollbomber.png

No talk of a new skill has been talked about to us by Jmods yet. Various players have made suggestions / asked but jagex doesn't say anything. They do plan on releasing a new skill sometime in the future but don't think its 100% into plan atm. DG is suppose to be getting an update sometime in the future also.

Well Dung was from april 2010 which is 11 months ago..between hunter and summon there was a almost 1,5 year gap so no new skill yet plz?

Btw Summon-Dung was a 27 month gap.