200M in all Skills

Makilio

Scabarite tasks can be done effectively in 2 ways - both cannonable. One on low level monsters where if you take more than 5 minutes to complete the task you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong (near the missing my mummy area), the other takes rather longer and is considerably harder but is very fast slayer xp (under sophanem).

Either way, blocking this task is a waste of a block space and cancelling them a waste of slayer points.

I think Telmo will be 3.5B Xp ish before 2012 if he starts Herb&Pray after 200m str. :)

Prayer yes, an easy 92m to finish off, but no point doing herb. In the future its more than likely some new high level potion will be released. Not necessarily better than overloads, or another potion in what ever respect, just better in the sense that its useful for what ever its application may be. And when that happens having 200m herb xp would mean that both making and buying would be a waste of cash and loss of xp. Assuming of course that it would be a viable herb training method (not unreasonable of course as it would be a high level potion). Hence 200m herblore would be best kept till after slayer or even combat is done. In the long run just sticking with slayer for now to max combat is the best choice.

3.5 before 2012 is about 9 and a half months to get about 1.07B xp. About 112m xp per month. I think telmo averages a bit more than that, but whether it can be sustained for the rest of the year is the main question. At his pace though he'd be done with slayer in 8 months which is quite remarkable.

Well in that case he should save Herb as the last skill, when all others are maxed, when no potions are needed to boost skills since they're all at 200m :P

& atm he's doing Slayer with 100m+ months and there are enough skills which are far above that :P

Elias going for 200m construction?

No. He will most probably get some 50m's to claim the title of most 50m's and then continue slayer. That would be my guess...

Also, great forum!!! I have been checking hiscores daily since I retired a few years ago. But I didn't know about this forum and topic. It is fun to see that there are more hiscores-enthousiasts out there :)

On another note. I don't know whether or not it is mentioned already, but Allar has a big achievement coming up. He is about to get/surpass 2,606,886,200 xp or equivalent to a staggering 200 x lvl 99's

An amazing feat considering that there are only 25 skills. That would mean that he has enough xp to resemble 99 in every skill 8 times.

Elias going for 200m construction?

No. He will most probably get some 50m's to claim the title of most 50m's and then continue slayer. That would be my guess...

Also, great forum!!! I have been checking hiscores daily since I retired a few years ago. But I didn't know about this forum and topic. It is fun to see that there are more hiscores-enthousiasts out there :)

On another note. I don't know whether or not it is mentioned already, but Allar has a big achievement coming up. He is about to get/surpass 2,606,886,200 xp or equivalent to a staggering 200 x lvl 99's

An amazing feat considering that there are only 25 skills. That would mean that he has enough xp to resemble 99 in every skill 8 times.

Wow, I never thought of that one!

WarBlastoise.png

@ Frommars

This is the feeling I get from tracking Elias these days since Elvis is not in a position to get to 19-20 skills over 50M. Concerning Allar, this is indeed impressive considering the fact he's not going at the fastest pace (60-80M xp per month compared to the players in the 100-140M range).

@ Emre

Please look up the word contribute on wikipedia... and implement that concept in your posts.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

@ Frommars

This is the feeling I get from tracking Elias these days since Elvis is not in a position to get to 19-20 skills over 50M. Concerning Allar, this is indeed impressive considering the fact he's not going at the fastest pace (60-80M xp per month compared to the players in the 100-140M range).

@ Emre

Please look up the word contribute on wikipedia... and implement that concept in your posts.

Why do you get feelings when I told you what he's getting as his cons goal as a fact?

Makaveli_93.png

@ Frommars

Why do you get feelings when I told you what he's getting as his cons goal as a fact?

I posted at about the same time as you and didn't bother to edit afterward. Any idea why 104M aside from the fact it's the equivalent of lvl 120? I mean, why construction and not the other skills?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

@ Frommars

@ Emre

Makaveli, I sure hope he doesn't divert from training slayer for too long. 104m cons is certainly an awesome goal. But he is also amongst a very small elite group of players who still have a (perhaps somewhat remote) chance of getting all skills top 100 still... I also think he can spend his money more equally to get some fast 50m's and get the title of rank 1 in terms of most 50m's.

Has anyone got a clue about how long it would take for an experienced runescaper to get all 99s using the fastest methods available? And i mean doing this by starting a new account and training it from the start all by himself. While playing 15+ hours a day would it be possible to max an account like in 3 months or so and if there is any recorded case doing this then whats the current record? It would be also fun to hear who maxed out in least amount of time in the top 15 (S U O M I would rock in this chart i quess :rolleyes:)

Pyl.png

Has anyone got a clue about how long it would take for an experienced runescaper to get all 99s using the fastest methods available? And i mean doing this by starting a new account and training it from the start all by himself. While playing 15+ hours a day would it be possible to max an account like in 3 months or so and if there is any recorded case doing this then whats the current record? It would be also fun to hear who maxed out in least amount of time in the top 15 (S U O M I would rock in this chart i quess :rolleyes:)

I think maybe 6 months is more realistic at 15hrs/day. I think DG itself would take 1.5 months to get 120, and slayer + rc on the other hand could be another 2 months. Also, getting 99s, is a lot different then going for 200m, considering you have to unlock the fastest ways before you can use them. For example the fastest way to train slayer is to have max combats and overloads, however it would be unwise to get 99 combats then get 99 slayer, if your going for efficiency, or you may end up getting 26m xp in your combats, also you'll have to factor in quest rewards, for some skills.

On a side note: Green098, is approaching 100m HP, and 50M def, and looks like she may be able to pass Erw J b4 Skiller overtakes her. However, I think Green098 is definitely a contender for 200m in all skills, because she is like allar, she plays at her own pace, but shes been on the top page hiscores, probably the longest out of any RS player.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

@ Frommars

@ Emre

Makaveli, I sure hope he doesn't divert from training slayer for too long. 104m cons is certainly an awesome goal. But he is also amongst a very small elite group of players who still have a (perhaps somewhat remote) chance of getting all skills top 100 still... I also think he can spend his money more equally to get some fast 50m's and get the title of rank 1 in terms of most 50m's.

The reason why he's getting 104M is because it's 120 like Langer said and more importantly it's to secure his rank from Tezz. He's well aware than he can't keep his distance from Suomi for long since he doesn't play nearly as much as him. He will return back to slayer right after cons and has no plans on being the player with most skills at 50m+ even though he will get as many as Zarfot. Also, he's going for 200m slayer if you guys didn't know yet.

Makaveli_93.png

Wonder if its worth switching to ROW before killing something now on like drag tasks..etc

Also says increases drops on the rare table which effigys are on so could increase effigy droprate for 200m slay drastically if your willing to switch and lastly also increase the effigy rate/minutes cannoning cave crawlers

aribiterspar3.png

Because of the recent row update will we be seeing telmo or drumgun (for example) using the row more?

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

@ xensure

this is 1 of the responses to your task list from SS forums i posted it on there you may be interested , any feedback?

"Kalphites are 60k/h now

Jad task is around 60k/h too (no charms, but Hellhounds around the same speed, don't give charms either and you do those, so..)

Do waterfiends if you care about 200m summon

"Max slayer xp" doing dusties and skipping Ice Strykes and Kalphites while doing warped torts, okay?.."

aribiterspar3.png

@ xensure

this is 1 of the responses to your task list from SS forums i posted it on there you may be interested , any feedback?

"Kalphites are 60k/h now

Jad task is around 60k/h too (no charms, but Hellhounds around the same speed, don't give charms either and you do those, so..)

Do waterfiends if you care about 200m summon

"Max slayer xp" doing dusties and skipping Ice Strykes and Kalphites while doing warped torts, okay?.."

Well first off what is the SS forums? I will just read the replies for myself so I don't need a relay. But thanks for spreading my lists around I would like to get as much feedback as possible.

For Kalphites I am using the level 85 ones, with 900LP and I have them at 411.1 kills per hour. At this rate they are only 37k slayer xp/h. So are people using a different Kalphite? Is the kills per hour dramatically increased? And this will certainly effect most lists if they are a good task now. I just need the new data to recalculate.

Waterfiends are pretty much worthless considering they are only about 37k slayer xp/h and 3.7 hours per effigy. The 105k summoning xp/h is devalued in an optimal list to 200m all skills since you will have a lot of melee xp left after 200m slayer anyway, getting you a ton more charms form whatever you choose to train on. (Crawlers optimally.) You can still get a 1:1 sum:slayer ratio with out them, and my list got like .9 sum to slayer so when it is a skill as fast as summoning it isn't really that much of a time saver since time spent collecting charms is 0 because it is done through training slayer or maxing cmb after slayer.

My max slayer xp list is messed up. Aasiwat pointed out a flaw in my point sustainability, so that whole list needs to get redone so once I get this new info on Kalphites I will redo all of the lists and repost.

Also I think one thing that was missed I am not sure which one of my posts it was in, but I said to do jad tasks in the optimal list and that is not right, you want to block them and cancel living rock creatures (I think. I will have to double check that.) You should have enough point sustainability to do that.

On another note: and another post so it doesnt get mixed up with what i said to xensure I think best strategy with ROW now is to just wear it for the tasks like daggs and switch it with kuradels/zerker for tasks like metal drags ive been doing that today the switching near the ,last 15-20% of the monsters hp when it gets there just switch to row then when it dies click back on zerk/kuradels

@ Xensure pmed you the link so ss forums it stands for supreme skillers

aribiterspar3.png

I would say 1 year if the player start w/o cash.

Maxed Overall since November '09

I would say 1 year if the player start w/o cash.

Are there not records for this? I know that people compete for the fastest time to max level in WOW. Do people not do this in RS? I am sure there are at least a few people have tried this. But I can say that it would be infinitely more difficult to calculate the optimal method for lvl 99 all skills than 200m all skills. So much changes level to level that the myriad of variables would be too much to handle in a neat little package like Thai's route to 200m all.

EDIT: Also quick question. The new ROW update doesn't effect charm drop rates right? ROW didn't effect them in the past, so I would assume not, but I am not sure. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I think I may have been the fastest to max in the top 15.

I created my account in March or April 2006 not quite sure which month. Just wanted to try it because my brother 1997ball played. Couldnt figure out how to range the rats on tutorial island lol I had to get help from him. After that I didnt really do anything but log on once every 2 weeks or so just for the heck of it.

I decided I wanted to start to play RS for real in September 2006. I got membership by late October. Did typical slow noob leveling until summer 2007 when I decided to get more serious and try for some 99s.

July 2007 (dont remember exact date) I got 99 fletching. I wasn't even proud of it tbh. It felt too easy, even my first 99 I felt that way. Never even really wore the skillcape. Had no parties for my first few 99s either. I knew I could get more, so I did exactly that.

So I continued to get 99s very fast and knew I could get all 99s easily. Had school back then too. I was very motivated also. Wish I was now, but I guess I kind of burned out after just playing so long. Didn't take breaks after 99s like I do now for 200ms. One 99, then straight to the next. The only thing I really went past 99 in was Rcing. I had to graahk nats for buyable 99s. I don't boss. That was my only option. Didn't really want to do that but I had no choice lol.

I finally maxed on February 14, 2009 (Valentines Day) with 99 summoning. And I consider myself a total skiller since I had all skilling 99s at 122 combat. Kind of high I guess now but back then it was more of an achievement to have all skilling 99s and no combat. I did have 99 range though from chinning.

So if you count from my first 99 to my last it would be 1 year and 7 months. (Before my first 99 my stats were pretty crappy anyway so I dont really count that time period)

I know Jojoereturns maxed much faster than this, but he's not in the top 15 so, yeah. But thought I would mention that. And obviously its so much faster to max out now than it was when I did it. And even worse a few years before that.

Tl;dr version: I got all 99s in 1 year and 7 months from my first 99 to my last.

Paperbag, I recall you mentioning that you really don't like dungeoneering. Is it that you have a hard time finding good teammates, or is it the skill itself? I'm of the opinion that once you really learn the skill inside and out (which takes quite some time, admittedly), you'll find the fun in it. It's really just a matter of finding some pro dungeoneers to teach you. I personally found dungeoneering very frustrating before a few people (Grimy, Ancient, Final, and Rocked) decided to really teach me, and now I love it (109 dungeoneering).

Anyway, the point is that you probably have friends who are really pro and can show you the ropes.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

No offense, Paperbag, but if we're going to track fastest time to max out an account, time between first 99 and last 99 is a terrible way to track it. One could get all his skills to 98, on the brink of 99, and level them all on the same day. With the way you counted it, it would be said that my example maxed out in a day.

Paperbag, I recall you mentioning that you really don't like dungeoneering. Is it that you have a hard time finding good teammates, or is it the skill itself? I'm of the opinion that once you really learn the skill inside and out (which takes quite some time, admittedly), you'll find the fun in it. It's really just a matter of finding some pro dungeoneers to teach you. I personally found dungeoneering very frustrating before a few people (Grimy, Ancient, Final, and Rocked) decided to really teach me, and now I love it (109 dungeoneering).

Anyway, the point is that you probably have friends who are really pro and can show you the ropes.

the new prestige system probably will help alot for people that are casual dungeoneers

i mean before if not resetting often it was hard to get on pro teams that reset often but now i guess can do saay 40-43 and then not dg and it wouldnt matter if another day u get invited for 42-44 and not reset yet.

paper has most of your dungeoneering been with freinds or randoms cuz its a whole different story eitherway

StarViv.png