200M in all Skills

Makilio

Well I assumed it takes 1 hour, 90secs a floor, idk if this is too fast, it shouldn't be for 5:1 + doorstand/cosmics.

@ 60 prestige you probably get like, 500 xp a floor avg? So maybe 25k, again i'm not experience enough with DG, whether ppl @ 120, would C1 1-29 or 1-39 or even 1-35.

As for the woodcutting in that vid, i find it slow, it doesn't feel like 2 ticks a log, fishing definitely is though. Maybe that's because of the novite hatchet? idk.

i usually c1 1-29 - ;)

31 larges a reset is great especcially with the new pprestige update...

also abandondes and lower occults tend to be faster than thunderous/warped

StarViv.png

Don't know if this was said earlier, but anyways, I think Paperbag (and many others) might find this interesting:

Are there plans to ever make Dungeoneering more solo-friendly?

Mod Trick: The solo XP rate is an issue that we recognise, and yes, something that wed really love to improve.

Mod Mark: Were gathering data now to help with that change in the future. However its slow progress. The changes in this update will certainly increase the average speed of a solo dungeon and the majority of changes to boss monsters in this update were designed with the solo user in mind.

Maybe there is hope for soloers after all :thumbup:

Apple_Horn.png

suomi is flying through slayer. i can't wait until he dumps his effigies.

I hope he saves as many as possible because I want to see massive gains. That's always the most fun.

He'd have to do Crafting, Summoning ---- what else has he maxed besides Agility/RC? I can never remember what each guy has done except the most impressive ones...

All skills - 35+.

All skills not named "Dungeoneering" - 50+

Come on ToG and Resource Dungeon exp!

I hope he saves as many as possible because I want to see massive gains. That's always the most fun.

He'd have to do Crafting, Summoning ---- what else has he maxed besides Agility/RC? I can never remember what each guy has done except the most impressive ones...

First off he is using his effigies as he gets them. How do you think he got 700k slayer xp, 140k WCing xp, 185k Fming xp, 300k Farming, 200k RC, and 175k Con xp in less than 4 hours? It seems that he saves up about a days worth and then just dumps them all at once at the end of the day to not waste time during the tasks.

He has to use the effigies on crafting and Farming, other than that he uses the effigies on the slower skills except for herb/con because he is broke. He doesn't have RC maxed. He currently has 8 200ms with Mage, Cooking, Fletching, Fishing, Smithing, Mining, Agility and Dungeon.

He's doing them immediately, not saving them up. Btw, Xensure, that 4 hours may in fact simply be 10 hours, including a 6h autolog plus an additional 4h training.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

First off he is using his effigies as he gets them. How do you think he got 700k slayer xp, 140k WCing xp, 185k Fming xp, 300k Farming, 200k RC, and 175k Con xp in less than 4 hours? It seems that he saves up about a days worth and then just dumps them all at once at the end of the day to not waste time during the tasks.

He has to use the effigies on crafting and Farming, other than that he uses the effigies on the slower skills except for herb/con because he is broke. He doesn't have RC maxed. He currently has 8 200ms with Mage, Cooking, Fletching, Fishing, Smithing, Mining, Agility and Dungeon.

Yeah that's exactly what I do, I thought about storing them but I stopped caring about records because they were giving me lot's of stress and I am trying to enjoy this game as much as possible. And even if I stored them it wouldn't really make me reach my goal any faster but you never know about updates though.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

[hide]

Yeah that's exactly what I do, I thought about storing them but I stopped caring about records because they were giving me lot's of stress and I am trying to enjoy this game as much as possible. And even if I stored them it wouldn't really make me reach my goal any faster but you never know about updates though.

[/hide]

Dude SUOMI, your actually king of 200ms. You need to start farming soon thought, and was just wondering if you have good funds or no? Pretty much once youve got 200m RC there's no boring, hard skills left :thumbsup:

Haha not really but thanks :P

And I have already started farming but had to start it little late because had some money problems and still have because I still got buyables left. Need to get about 15B from somewhere, hard to say how much exactly.

I wouldn't really say I am king of 200ms either because most top players don't have as huge money problems as I do but thanks anyways :P

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

You´ll get there, I'm sure! And hey! Zarfot was a friend of your´s why didn´t he learn you to merchant= :razz:

Also, how´s your Runescape history coming along? Really curious. :3

Superheat88

P.S. Epic slayer gains man!

So I got new info on Kalphites and I corrected some other information and have recalculated all of the optimal slayer lists. So here they are again.

[spoiler=Least Time to 200m All Skills]Bloodvelds Do

Dark beasts Do

Black demons Do

Ice strykewyrms Do

Kalphites Do

Hellhounds Do

Dagannoth Do

Aberrant spectres Do

Black dragons Do

Suqahs Do

Steel dragons Do

Mithril dragons Do

Iron dragons Do

Terror dogs Cancel

Dust devils Cancel

Warped tortoises Cancel

Blue dragons Cancel

Living rock creatures Cancel

Jungle strykewyrms Cancel

Waterfiends Cancel

Fire giants Cancel

Gargoyles Cancel

Skeletal wyverns Cancel

Greater demons Cancel

Nechryaels Blocked

Desert strykewyrms Blocked

Aquanites Blocked

TzHaar (Jad) Blocked

Abyssal demons Blocked

Spiritual mages Blocked

Total Slayer Xp 185,000,000

Total Green Charms 365,546

Total Crimson Charms 190,772

Total Blue Charms 61,282

Hours to Run Charms 176.457

Total Summon Xp 187,460,716

Sum:Slayer Ratio 1.013301167

Total Effigies 2,259

Total Investigation xp 25,408,342

Total Lamp Xp 108,474,422

Slayer xp:Effigy Ratio 81912.08

Total Hours Slaying 4306.06

Average Xp/hour 42,962.73

Avxp/h w/ Eff on Slay 68,153.85

E(Slayer points) 5.452941176

[spoiler=Maximum Slayer xp/h with Effigies on slayer and sustainable slayer points]

**Just a note about this list. Since I am using effigies on slayer I can only get the slayer xp per hour w/ and w/o effigies. I can not get the other stats right now because my model blows up when I try and make recalculate the number of each NPC killed if effigies are used on slayer. I am working on fixing this, but average xp/h values should be correct.

Bloodvelds Do

Kalphites Do

Dagannoth Do

Aberrant spectres Do

Hellhounds Do

Suqahs Do

TzHaar (Jad) Do

Dark beasts Do

Ice strykewyrms Do

Dust devils Do

Black demons Do

Fire giants Cancel

Warped tortoises Cancel

Waterfiends Cancel

Blue dragons Cancel

Terror dogs Cancel

Black dragons Cancel

Gargoyles Cancel

Iron dragons Cancel

Skeletal wyverns Cancel

Greater demons Cancel

Steel dragons Cancel

Nechryaels Blocked

Aquanites Blocked

Abyssal demons Blocked

Mithril dragons Blocked

Spiritual mages Blocked

Average Xp/hour 55,898.45

Avxp/h w/ Eff on Slay 75,681.12

E(Slayer points) 0.71641791

[spoiler=Maximum Summoning xp with sustainable slayer points]Waterfiends Do

Skeletal wyverns Do

Mithril dragons Do

Black demons Do

Nechryaels Do

Steel dragons Do

Dust devils Do

Iron dragons Do

Black dragons Do

Aberrant spectres Do

Blue dragons Do

Greater demons Do

Suqahs Cancel

Kalphites Cancel

Dark beasts Cancel

Dagannoth Cancel

Gargoyles Cancel

Terror dogs Cancel

Hellhounds Cancel

Warped tortoises Cancel

Bloodvelds Cancel

Fire giants Cancel

Abyssal demons Blocked

Aquanites Blocked

Ice strykewyrms Blocked

TzHaar (Jad) Blocked

Spiritual mages Blocked

Total Green Charms 441,053

Total Crimson Charms 520,744

Total Blue Charms 47,623

Hours to Run Charms 288.406

Total Summon Xp 332,024,444

Sum:Slayer Ratio 1.794726727

Total Effigies 2,284

Total Investigation xp 25,689,492

Total Lamp Xp 109,674,722

Slayer xp:Effigy Ratio 81015.61

Total Hours Slaying 5520.00

Average Xp/hour 33,514.52

Avxp/h w/ Eff on Slay 53,383.14

E(Slayer points) 0.264705882

[spoiler=Maximum Effigies per slayer xp, with sustainable slayer points]Black dragons Do

Black demons Do

Steel dragons Do

Bloodvelds Do

Hellhounds Do

Mithril dragons Do

Dark beasts Do

Kalphites Do

Suqahs Do

Ice strykewyrms Do

Iron dragons Do

Aberrant spectres Cancel

Dagannoth Cancel

Terror dogs Cancel

Blue dragons Cancel

Warped tortoises Cancel

Gargoyles Cancel

Waterfiends Cancel

Dust devils Cancel

Skeletal wyverns Cancel

Greater demons Cancel

Fire giants Cancel

TzHaar (Jad) Blocked

Spiritual mages Blocked

Nechryaels Blocked

Aquanites Blocked

Abyssal demons Blocked

Total Green Charms 411,076

Total Crimson Charms 206,579

Total Blue Charms 64,894

Hours to Run Charms 195.014

Total Summon Xp 204,197,919

Sum:Slayer Ratio 1.103772533

Total Effigies 2,446

Total Investigation xp 27,512,857

Total Lamp Xp 117,459,110

Slayer xp:Effigy Ratio 75646.45

Total Hours Slaying 4582.84

Average Xp/hour 40,368.02

Avxp/h w/ Eff on Slay 65,998.25

E(Slayer points) 0.264705882

Well I am sure I could learn to merchant if I wanted but I don't enjoy it at all and it makes me very stressed because I am perfectionist and I am always trying to do everything perfectly. It's very hard to explain why I don't merch but I play rs to have fun and I don't find merchanting fun so I am trying to get 15B some other way, of course it would have saved me lots of time if I merchanted but in my opinion it's more important to do the things you enjoy.

I actually read all Zarfot's guides, including his merch/flip guide and there has been lot's of people trying to teach me to flip, even by telling me which prices to use and when to sell but it's not my thing. Also I hate taking risks so much, even very small ones. I know flipping isn't even risky if you know how to do it though. Been thinking a lot where to get the money for my buyable skills so if anyone has some ideas, please tell.

Still been writing the post about my rs history and wanted to thank my friends in the post too but there is like 300 people I want to mention so I don't know what I am gonna do about it yet. Also my grammar is horrible so still not sure if I am gonna post it.

And thanks, trying really hard to get 200M slayer at the moment.

Well I am sure I could learn to merchant if I wanted but I don't enjoy it at all and it makes me very stressed because I am perfectionist and I am always trying to do everything perfectly. It's very hard to explain why I don't merch but I play rs to have fun and I don't find merchanting fun so I am trying to get 15B some other way, of course it would have saved me lots of time if I merchanted but in my opinion it's more important to do the things you enjoy.

I actually read all Zarfot's guides, including his merch/flip guide and there has been lot's of people trying to teach me to flip, even by telling me which prices to use and when to sell but it's not my thing. Also I hate taking risks so much, even very small ones. I know flipping isn't even risky if you know how to do it though. Been thinking a lot where to get the money for my buyable skills so if anyone has some ideas, please tell.

Still been writing the post about my rs history and wanted to thank my friends in the post too but there is like 300 people I want to mention so I don't know what I am gonna do about it yet. Also my grammar is horrible so still not sure if I am gonna post it.

And thanks, trying really hard to get 200M slayer at the moment.

Some of the best money in the game is MHing, so you could try killing Nex/TDs/Frosts. Drumgun camped abby demons for months at a time to get money, but I have no idea how much an hour that would be. I think in the nex thread it was found to average out at around 10m/h. Since you're going for 200m slayer, that should net you quite a bit of money, especially with new rare drop table.

Anyways, good luck!

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

Yeah I have been thinking about doing some pvm after 200M slayer.

The post about my history is a lot longer though and is full of grammar errors but would have to write lot's of things all over again.

Also not sure if posting it is the best decision to do because so many trolls in rs now days who are trying to make fun of people and will do anything to do it.

Yeah I have been thinking about doing some pvm after 200M slayer.

The post about my history is a lot longer though and is full of grammar errors but would have to write lot's of things all over again.

Also not sure if posting it is the best decision to do because so many trolls in rs now days who are trying to make fun of people and will do anything to do it.

Just ignore them.

Haters gonna hate, Trollers gonna troll.

This is the Internets we're talking about.

Rofl ur just a average poster trying to funny by trolling/making spelling mistakes while you know how to write the words..

i not making any spelling mistakes and i m from canada so my spelling is bad sumtime

The fact that Canada is a native English speaking country makes that point irrelevant.

OT: Is Langer going to post the weekly xp update anytime soon?

Didn't even mean you iamsomebody1, just ment runescape in general. You posted those posts while I was still writing my post.

And you are totally right Pluckey but it's easier to ignore people who know nothing about me.