200M in all Skills

Makilio

Update of the top 15

1. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,60B xp (+4M). A very slow week for Allar who is currently on vacation, have fun! Before leaving he trained some slayer and summoning and reached 100M attack for his 14th skill over 100M. Coming milestones: 100M summoning

2. Jdelacroix : 2,47Bxp (+17M). After some summoning late in BXPW, Jd went back to his usual Farming-Thieving-Slayer-Dungeon training. Unless he picks up the pace, he should lose his rank to Telmomarques in the next month. Coming milestones : 200M thieving and 200M dungeon (8th and 9th skill)

3. Telmomarques : 2,44B xp (+36M). Still slaying at a very fast pace, Telmo has also trained summoning in the last day of BXPW as well as dumped a bunch of effigies for a very intense week. He passed Drumgun last week and should achieve 200M str (8th skill) and 100M ranged (11th skill) in the coming week. Coming milestones : 200M str (8th) and 100M ranged

4. Drumgun : 2,43B xp (+5M). Looks like Drumgun went fishing last week after a long period of fletching and WC. Even though it's still in line with his goal of maxing the 11 skills (from the highscore viewpoint), it means 200M WC and fletch will have to wait and his reign as the player with the most 200M skills could end. Coming milestones : 200M WC and 200M fletch (10th and 11th skill)

5. Elvis : 2,37B xp (+15M). Back to slayer last week, Elvis is also slowly training his way to 200M crafting. He should also pass Drumgun in the next two months but in the meantime his rank 5 is safe from Elias . Coming milestones : 200M crafting (6th) and 2,4B xp

6. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

7. Elias : 2,27B xp (+47M). Building his way to the top 5, Elias is proving he is a serious contender and he is deconstructing the image we had of him as an underdog. Okay okay, enough with the bad puns... Elias has trained construction last week and was one of the fastest trainer once again. I'm definitely expecting him in the top 5 later this spring. Coming milestones : 100M attack, 100M construction and 2,3B xp

8. Tezz : 2,17B xp (+51M). Once again in the leading pack of XP gainers, Tezz has trained FM, dungeon and used the last day of BXPW to train summoning. He passed Suomi with those gains to reach rank 8. I expect him to grab a couple ranks in the milestones chart for skills over 100M (expect this chart on april 1rst). Coming milestones : 100M ranged, 2,2B xp and 100M FM.

9. SU O M I : 2,16B xp (+30M). Lost a rank to Tezz last week, not for a lack of speed, Suomi kept a very fast pace training slayer at around 1M xp / day with effigies included. It has been said many times in this topic that the real challenge for Suomi will come whne he gets to tackle the buyables since he has proven that he can take care of the unbuyables easily. Coming milestones : 100M Str

10. Paperbag : 2,09B xp (+7M). Paperbag became the 3rd player to get 8 skills at 200M last week when he maxed out ranged. He spent the rest of the week training farming and dungeon. Even though he's going at a slower pace, I don't see anyone challenging him out of the top 15 in the short term. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp

11. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

12. Kingduffy : 1,95B xp (+5M). Mainly training dungeon and thieving, Kingduffy has returned to his usual slower pace. He's definitely a consistent player and should eventually achieve 2496 total and front page as well as 2B xp. The only question is when? Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M dungeon

13. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive.

14. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

15. Green098 : 1,85B xp (+16M). Only days away from passing inactive Erw J for rank 14, Green is still training ranged and magic and using effigies. She has trained some summoning in the last day of BXPW and reached 100M HP for her 8th skill over 100M and it looks like she won't be bumped out of the top 15 by Skiller 703. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

Skiller 703 is about 2 weeks away from passing Erw J and entering the top 15. Here's an early welcome to Jamie! There are currently no player in the 1,7-1,8B xp range for us to worry about which means Lan will stay in the top 15 for a while longer after Erw J is gone.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Getting the best chompy hat and completing all minigames and getting all the champions scrolls will keep you bussy for a while. Especially things like getting the best cwars stuff.

Best chompy hat can be done in ~35 hours, I really don't think it's worth being included. Considering how long maxing out takes and full c'wars armour and champion scrolls take.

Why is Drumgun doing Fishing? :o

He is going for 200m xp in all skills I believe so he has to get to it at some point.

Didn't he mention earlier in the thread that he didn't care about getting 200mill in all skills(apart from att to cooking/fetching on the Hi scores), just trying to get 30/40 mill in all skills?

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

He is going for 200m xp in all skills I believe so he has to get to it at some point.

Didn't he mention earlier in the thread that he didn't care about getting 200mill in all skills(apart from att to cooking/fetching on the Hi scores), just trying to get 30/40 mill in all skills?

Not sure I don't read this thread all the time but I just assumed considering how far he's come so far

372nd to max total level

He doesn't have many effigies to put into fishing only some from TDs. I guess he got bored of wc/fletch but still wanted to do something profitable (is he doing rocktails?) working towards prayer.

He doesn't have many effigies to put into fishing only some from TDs. I guess he got bored of wc/fletch but still wanted to do something profitable (is he doing rocktails?) working towards prayer.

Yes he is doing rocktails. Saw him there a couple of days ago.

Thanks Langer :thumbsup:

Btw, how far off is skiller 703 from the top 15? It seems he has been noliving frost dragons for awhile now. Probably preparing for a huge buyable xp gain?

Edited by haimonek
sigtsg99tq3.png

No he isn't LOL. He's going for 200m Xp in the top 14 skills on his hiscores page.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Ty for the updates langer

In this vid by "givememyarm" he says arctic pines are 130k/hr, that's using an adze.

If he is right then using a d axe is a tiny bit better than adze saving you 15 seconds each hour :P

Edited by Thai_tong

Telmomarques should reach 200M Str tomorrow for his 8th skill at 200M. Anyone knows if he will keep on slaying after that?

Green098 will pass Erw J early in the week securing herself a place in the top 15 for a long time.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Elias just got the record for most construction xp in a week

He has been in the top 5 daily gains consistently since he started construction, and is #1 in xp this week, as well as #3 for the month

edit: nvm runetracker must have glitched, says he'2 #2 for con week now

Edited by Dagger_Wolf

i'm still not getting how suomi averages 1m slayer exp a day

slayer is like only 60k per hour including spending effigies on slayer i think?

playing 15+ hours a day perhaps? Not unheard of on this thread, though I don't know how much he actually plays. That, or he has found a better effigy dropper and hasn't told anyone.