200M in all Skills

Makilio

On a quick side note question for you math wizzes:

Would wearing a ring of wealth decrease chances of effigy drops? It was confirmed it doesnt increase the chances of getting one but being that it increases the chances of a drop that isnt an effigy wouldnt it therefore decrease the chance of getting an effigy

A 100% pie with say 10% is an effigy and 90% other stuff if ROW incrases the % of other stuff wouldnt effigy % go down since there can only be 100% of of the pie?

Illy paper and you know that <3

aribiterspar3.png

It depends, I guess, whether effigies are a stand-alone drop, or like charms, are dropped as a side thing on top of the actual drop. If it is a stand-alone drop like a mithril scimitar or something, then I'd say it's better not to wear RoW. If, however, it's like charms, then you can continue to wear it.

Why dont you shut the hell up yoooooooooo? That's not even it. I've felt like this for 2 years. Get off this thread. But to everyones support, thanks. I think that was just my medicine acting up. I do go to a psychiatrist and I am switching around with different meds to try and get over this stupid anxiety and depression that I have. I have been suicidal ever since 12th grade. I will stop taking the medicine, which is what my mom and dad suggest, and try something else later. Oh and also, its March. March is the worst month of the year for me by far. It means winter is ending. And I HATE spring and I love winter. I was like this last March too. It comes and goes other months too of course. I'm sorry for scaring you all. But that is how I get sometimes. I'm going to try to hang in there. But its tough.

Sounds exactly like my old WoW friends back when I played. The best players in our guild (which was one of the better ones on the server/battlegroup) all had major depression issues offline. I am not sure what the cause of your problems but I can tell you that all my old WoW friends did improve after quitting. I know you said real life is just as hard on you but maybe if you put the dedication into something - I hate to use this term - "real", that it will help you feel better about yourself.

Like one of the guys on WoW that was major depressed was someone that was an amazing basketball player in college and broke his leg really badly and found wow and now is a fat depressed guy who lost his future, when he finally quit he obviously still couldnt run or have the same physical abilities pre-injury but he did manage to get back into shape and get back into school and end up a hell of a lot more happier.

If you dont wanna quit, dont quit, I dont know you at all and this may all be irrelevant but consider what it is that is getting you down and try and fix it

I just dont have any motivation to do anything outside this house. I would work if I could, but I just have so much anxiety and depression that it overpowers me. I did try a job once in September 2009 as a bagger at grocery store. I was panicing and shaking so bad I almost ran out the door in a total panic. When I got home I sobbed all night and just couldnt go back. That's why I can't get a job. RS has gone downhill too but I still have a little bit left to keep myself going. I am actually not fat at all. Quite the opposite actually. I eat very little because I dislike eating. I am extremely picky. So I'd rather go hungry. I only weigh 115 pounds and I'm an inch under 6 feet. I have no idea why I'm sharing all this with everyone. But I feel it will help me get through this crap and make myself want to live. If I start to post too much and get too off topic of the thread, tell me to stop.

Dang dude, you should eat more! 115lbs at just under 6 feet is extremely skinny man, eat more you will feel healthier, and workout too. Do you go to the gym at all? If not you should consider starting, it will help you relieve the stress, and also make you healthier and stronger. Other than that my advice would be to not take runescape or any other game for that matter so seriously. You can't center your life around runescape, and at the end of the day you have to realize it for what it is, which is a video game. Play it for fun, but don't make it the only part of your day. Try and find some other hobbies that you enjoy :) At the end of the day people care about you dude, think of your family, your parents, your friends, all of whom would miss you greatly if you were not there by their side.

I am putting this here for anyone who can help me correct somethings. Here is all of the data that I am using to calculate the optimal slayer task list. If you see anything that is incorrect please correct me on it. One thing that I know is wrong is kalphites. I understand that there is now a new spot for them after the do no evil quest. What kind of kalphites are those ones? what is their cmb lvl? what is their lp? what are their charm drop rates? what is the kills per hour?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArnOOByXmd2_dHJzUlhvNXp3TExEZU5hbUdWNVlrUGc&hl=en&authkey=CPeb_70K

So please go through and look at the info, tell me if something seems wrong, and give me the correct information.

As noone has answered yet, the kalphite area has 2 guardians and 6 soldiers.

And aribiterspar - still not even close to my 1 effigy in 2.6m slay xp (1.6m/1m and counting) :P <- not over bxpw and not using ring of wealth except for 1 task.

k but still bout row any of you super math nerds out there confirm or somethin this?

Would wearing a ring of wealth decrease chances of effigy drops? It was confirmed it doesnt increase the chances of getting one but being that it increases the chances of a drop that isnt an effigy wouldnt it therefore decrease the chance of getting an effigy

A 100% pie with say 10% is an effigy and 90% other stuff if ROW incrases the % of other stuff wouldnt effigy % go down since there can only be 100% of of the pie?

aribiterspar3.png

k but still bout row any of you super math nerds out there confirm or somethin this?

Since effigies aren't affected by other drops, but is on it's own "drop wheel" like charms, I'd say that the only decrease in effigies from a row, is the slower kills from not wearing an imbued ring. (which wouldn't really matter much if you are cannoning anyway)

Scherzo.png

lol Elvis is my new favorite RS player.

Don't believe thats him check the channel.

Edit: He also has a bank vid, so maybe you can see his chances of doing buyables.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

@Paperbag

What you really need is to find a way to make a few good real life friends. Hell, even if you just had 1 really good/best friend in real life it would make a big difference. You'd have him or her to talk about your problems and I guarantee you that you'd be way happier. What would even be better is finding a girlfriend. Tbh, I only have a few friends that I care about and at the moment my best friend is a freakin' girl (don't ask me how that happened XD) and just spending time with them is nice even though I'd rather be on RS lol. Seriously, do that as your first step it'll help a lot.

Makaveli_93.png

There is absolutely no decrease in the chance for an effigy simply because the RoW is designed to remove the blank spaces in the generic rare drop table on the chance that you do actually get a "rare" drop. They also increased the chance of getting the very rare "unique" drops like sigils, but that itself shouldn't affect your chance of getting effigies either.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

The ROW doesn't have any impact on effigies. I know you havnt gotten an effigy in quite a bit of exp but remember the math your looking at to determine how often you get effigies is just an average. I killed over 4k abyssal demons recently and only received 1 effigy but not long after that i got 2 in less than 200 kills.

Kjarqu.png

There is absolutely no decrease in the chance for an effigy simply because the RoW is designed to remove the blank spaces in the generic rare drop table on the chance that you do actually get a "rare" drop. They also increased the chance of getting the very rare "unique" drops like sigils, but that itself shouldn't affect your chance of getting effigies either.

Thanks Jeb

aribiterspar3.png

Yeah I don't know enough about the drop "wheels" in RS to tell you. It really depends on what wheel effigies are on.

People will make up a disorder "disease" for basically anything, particularly ones that involve some sort of psychological disorder. That's not to say that all occurances don't exist, but I suggest a good amount of these "diseases" are ridiculous.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Just updating the fishing method after some more basic data.

Crab/salves = 75-80k per hr solo

moray/crab = 90-100k per hr solo

Duoing is 1.75 or double the xp of this. Now you could pay your friend GP if they had 99 fishing for example, or didn't care for fish xp. So you could achieve 150k + fishing xp per hour & around 15-20k dg xp depending on your prestige. You hire them to key/do flr while u fish with their shared xp set to off.

In the context of 200m ALL skills. C2ing instead of C1ing, floors 1-40 you could expect almost 350k fishing xp.

Let's say you are 120, so have access to all floors & are going for 200m. Average xp of floors from 40-60 would be 150k? 3m Xp per reset.

31 resets from 120 dg, to 200m.

95m Dg xp

11m Fishing XP

If you 5:1 C1'd floors 1-40 it would take 60minutes at 90 seconds a floor? (With door stander, cosmics etc) this might be too generous a time though and it may be closer to 2minutes.

So far it looks like it's ~50 fish per floor average.

Crab/Moray = 8000 Xp a floor

C2 Solo, you would complete 10 floors an hour with 6-7minutes being the average time per fl.

C2 Duo, you would complete 20 floors an hour with 3-4minutes being the average time per fl.

So up to 160,000 Fishing XP an hour is possible with C2 Duo, with a keyer/floor clearer with shared XP turned off. A lot of figures will be incorrect, but Xpx will be doing a more thorough guide on this soon, right now just trying to collect fish caught/time per floor.

Based on this figure if you paid the keyer in GP.

for 80,000 extra fish xp per hour.

@10 gp/xp, 800k

@20 gp/xp 1.6m

The average might be higher than 50 fish per floor, it's probably a lot closer to 60, either way, 10-15% deviation significantly changes xp per hour.

What should be conclusive enough, short of cut fishing at barb, this solo, is likely to be the best fishing xp in the game. Duo w/shared off, it's by FAR the best, and I know rich players going for 200m would perhaps be interested in it. I know you get agility/strength xp from barb fishing, but I know a lot of people do not like doing it due to excessive dropping or having to cut/alc fish constantly.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

@Paperbag

What you really need is to find a way to make a few good real life friends. Hell, even if you just had 1 really good/best friend in real life it would make a big difference. You'd have him or her to talk about your problems and I guarantee you that you'd be way happier. What would even be better is finding a girlfriend. Tbh, I only have a few friends that I care about and at the moment my best friend is a freakin' girl (don't ask me how that happened XD) and just spending time with them is nice even though I'd rather be on RS lol. Seriously, do that as your first step it'll help a lot.

He has a girlfriend

Also here's a video of skilling while dungeoneering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlK9vvrCl8

There's some info in the description

Well I assumed it takes 1 hour, 90secs a floor, idk if this is too fast, it shouldn't be for 5:1 + doorstand/cosmics.

@ 60 prestige you probably get like, 500 xp a floor avg? So maybe 25k, again i'm not experience enough with DG, whether ppl @ 120, would C1 1-29 or 1-39 or even 1-35.

As for the woodcutting in that vid, i find it slow, it doesn't feel like 2 ticks a log, fishing definitely is though. Maybe that's because of the novite hatchet? idk.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com