200M in all Skills

Makilio

Sheepshearing has come!!!@

Stop posting, please...

1 offtopic post per 30 ontopic. Problem?

Yes. Regardless of the proportion between off-topic and on-topic posts, off-topic/spammy posts are still not permitted. So please stop - you should know better by now and you know what the consequences will be if you continue.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I have a problem with it as well.

YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A SINGLE THING ON TOPIC IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Rofl then u got to l2read kid.

Just stop responding these posts. It's one random post then 5 posts defending your ratio of good/bad posts.

Anyhow, how exactly do you guys say that player x does or does not have the will to get 200m in all skills?

I figure that if they're maxing a couple of skills - that should be proof enough of their determination.

Kind of off topic but, how many hours a day do these people play? Additionally, at this rate - is there an estimate of the earliest when somebody may hit 200m?

capt%20kevin.png

Anyhow, how exactly do you guys say that player x does or does not have the will to get 200m in all skills?

I figure that if they're maxing a couple of skills - that should be proof enough of their determination.

Getting 200m cooking is as easy as watching a movie. In fact, your determination in maxing cooking is dependent on how many movies you have to watch. However like RC/agility tear you apart.

Stellactic.gif

Assuming optimal exp rates or near optimal experience rates, Suomi is about 10,000 hours from completely maxing out, and has 3000 hours on the second closest.

Yikes, assuming he plays 10ish hours a day - that's still going to take upwards of 3 years.

Although it would be pretty interesting to see somebody getting 200m in all the skills - I really hope for his sake that Jagex either rewards him (highly unlikely) or at least make skills easier for him.

Are there any skillers hanging low under the radar and not actually getting 200m in each stat but leveling them up all the same?

I figure, it makes more sense to level each skill a little - at least that way, if there's a skill update (like the past one with smithing) you can save some time rather then max a skill and not be able to train it again.

capt%20kevin.png

Our fellow poster (Paperbag) has just reached 200.000.000 ranged experience. So, a huge congrats to him! What's next Paper? :P

Superheat88

P.S. I'd say that's correct Ari.

P.S.2 Litter, I can't tell you this for a fact, but most likely S_U__O__M_I plays more like 15 hours+ a day! Kudos to him.

normally I just play till I get tired and then repeat after I wake up haha. Might sound boring/sad/stupid to someone but I enjoy life like this a lot.

Quote from S_U__O__M_I a couple of pages back.

Litter, I would say Kingduffy and Lowlander50 lie low and don't just get one 200M and move onto the next. Of the top players I can think of, I believe they raise skills the most intermittently. Allar, Elvis, Elias also have a good spread of xp.

Getting 200m cooking is as easy as watching a movie. In fact, your determination in maxing cooking is dependent on how many movies you have to watch. However like RC/agility tear you apart.

well it still requires spending money on wines or cooking rocktails for like a month :P

for ALL 200ms most contenders arent really going for it

but many people can do skills and keep moving on to different ones...;p

tho only doing cb or only doing buyables need more info b4 seeing if someones welllrounded or not also peoples exp gains monthly/ect determine if they are a "contender" or not

StarViv.png

I have a problem with it as well.

YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A SINGLE THING ON TOPIC IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Rofl then u got to l2read kid.

Just stop responding these posts. It's one random post then 5 posts defending your ratio of good/bad posts.

Kind of off topic but, how many hours a day do these people play? Additionally, at this rate - is there an estimate of the earliest when somebody may hit 200m?

Just because someone has a few 200m skills doesn't mean they will go for them all. Some skills are easy. Some are way to time consuming / boring / money wasting etc where the person can't afford the skill. Rc / Agil are two of the skills that a lot of people struggled with towards 99 alone. Also like I said money is the biggest part of the equation towards 200m in all skills.

Also most of them play 12h+ a day depending on what skill. Can go upwards to 19h.

In fact, your determination in maxing cooking is dependent on how many movies you have to watch.

Haha I lol'd but very true. it does however depend on the style of cooking though. I'm not sure if you'd want to watch a movie if you're making wines.

And God no! How can there be another skill already? It seems like 75% of Jagex' attention the past year went to dungeoneering. Where did they find the time to work out another skill?

Anyway, I really hope they don't come with another skill for about a year imo but that's just me.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Yes dapledo has some very impressive all round xp's, all 30m + except dungeoneering (10m).

Ok, entering the church of drumgun for a second:

Drumgun, i know you like to keep your plans a little secret but could you tell us a bit more on what you are gonna do next?

You trained a bit of fishing, but i guess that's just for a while, and how is the money making going, in % how far would you be from 200m prayer?

And you said you still played 18-19hours a day a while back, do you still do now?

And how about woodcutting/fletching? still finishing that this year?

May my prayers be answered, oh holy Drum... no that's too much.

backgroundsignature.png

Assuming optimal exp rates or near optimal experience rates, Suomi is about 10,000 hours from completely maxing out, and has 3000 hours on the second closest.

apparently the beatles played 10000 hours to get to were they were.. but maxing 200m in all skills is just a good a way to spend 10k hours :mellow:

also i dont know why people are encouraging others to spend 15hours a day playing rs, thats just weird. ever heard of a NEET? theyre detrimental to society. theyre the people everyone disses in the uk for claiming benefits that we pay for when they could just go get a job. also has anyone ever watched welcome to the nhk? i saw an episode about mmorps the other day and i wonder how many 200mers are on that level :rolleyes:

but enough dissing

basically i figure if suomi can get 200m agility and mining then he has the capability to get every other skill at 200m. should do runecrafting next, does anyone know the max(ish) exp ratess for it now? i assume its something like assisting? otherwise thats going to be loooong. but then so's agility.

anyway im flying the flag for suomi, i dont believe any of the other players are anywere near suomi. they may have more 200ms but very few have slow non buyables. i think that although slayer is a long skill to train you're getting a lot of exp for multiple skills at a time, and probably making a lot of money in the process. aswell as the fact that the longer the game goes on the easier slayer gets due to increased weapon strength/overloads/armour/dung weapons/armour etc.

good luck suomi! post a bio sometime! :thumbup:

Man I am sure that if n0valyfe was still with us, he'd be the first to max all skills to 200m. 100%

He was able to fletch faster than fletch X and have a conversation with 3 noobs at the same time. lol (Me being one of them, even tho we did a lot of castle wars together later)

Man I am sure that if n0valyfe was still with us, he'd be the first to max all skills to 200m. 100%

He was able to fletch faster than fletch X and have a conversation with 3 noobs at the same time. lol (Me being one of them, even tho we did a lot of castle wars together later)

Yep N0valyfe was definitely a power trainer in an era where there were not that many. The competition is a lot stiffer these days. With only 1 player inactive in the top 10... this is the golden age of tracking.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Just wanted to post this due to the recent posts of all rounders.

Highest xp with no 200ms: Cynder76

Highest xp with 1 200m: Dapledo. Just over took Lowlander50 this weekend

Highest xp with 2 200m: Kingduffy

Lowlander50 held the previous record of highest overall xp without any 200ms at 1,374,937,868, so Cynder76 is like 500k behind that and is gonna take it. I wonder how high he/she can take. It would be amazing to see players with 2 even 3B+ xp without any 200ms. Would really show them as all rounders and major contenders. Dapledo, Lowlander50, Kingduffy I think are like this. They're taking it as a marathon and not a sprint.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

In fact, your determination in maxing cooking is dependent on how many movies you have to watch.

Haha I lol'd but very true. it does however depend on the style of cooking though. I'm not sure if you'd want to watch a movie if you're making wines.

And God no! How can there be another skill already? It seems like 75% of Jagex' attention the past year went to dungeoneering. Where did they find the time to work out another skill?

Anyway, I really hope they don't come with another skill for about a year imo but that's just me.

inb4 they release a new minigame skill.

Makaveli_93.png

Here's the updated Milestones chart (even though it covers only 11 days... 3 of those were bonus XP)

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 650M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since march 3rd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (I expect Elias to join Zarfot at rank 1 shortly)

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elvis 18 skills

3- Elias 17 skills

4- Allar 16 skills

5- Kingduffy 16 skills

6- Jdelacroix 15 skills

7- Telmomarques 15 skills

8- Lan 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Looks like Allar is stuck at 14 skills since he didn't get 100M summon and Telmomarques will catch up to Drumgun in the coming weeks, Expect Tezz to join Elvis pretty soon)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 12 skills

3- Drumgun 11 skills

4- Telmomarques 10 skills

5- Elvis 10 skills

6- Erw J 9 skills

7- Paperbag 9 skills

8- Tezz 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Telmomarques will join Suomi and Paperbag at 8 skills next week)

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Suomi 8 skills

3- Paperbag 8 skills

4- Jdelacroix 7 skills

5- Telmomarques 7 skills

6- Tezz 7 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563