200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hey greater demons are a great task if it wasnt for it being in the wildy no lol? With cannon in the forinthery dungeon I was getting 44.4k slayer xp/h with no fighting familiar and super attk/str pots lol and piety not turm also seems to be 100k range 60k strength xp/h

also got was getting 200 crims/h and 20 greens

however stupidly i was also in bandos and claws in multi combat wildy lol but still maxed player in prossy with some pp pots food and cannonballs I think greater demons got some potential, thoughts?

Also if you pay attention you got time to tele before anything hits you perhaps d hide or karils instead of prossy just for mage defense to make tele blocks fail

also to mention you could use urns on the ashes they drop or bank them with yak

aribiterspar3.png

But yeah SUOMI is gunna get it first. I swear agility and mining exp are almost 2 of the slowest per hour? Oh and fishing! At some point Allar and the others with almost all buyables and combats are gunna stall and SUOMIs gunna zoom :shades:

Anything can happen in the next few years. Since the game is constantly growing and it'll take a long time for anyone to max every skill, I don't really think you can say who's going to win based on current xp rates.

I think Hunter had its speed doubled just last year, and now Slayer cuts off a few million off most skills too.

I'd expect something similiar to happen to other slower skills eventually.

But yeah SUOMI is gunna get it first. I swear agility and mining exp are almost 2 of the slowest per hour? Oh and fishing! At some point Allar and the others with almost all buyables and combats are gunna stall and SUOMIs gunna zoom :shades:

If you consider that Suomi has some 3000-4000 hours of moneymaking to max buyables I think telmo is probably closer

satan_panda.png

«(02:11:29)» <@X> [Richard-] <@Allar> I am going on holiday for a week at 8am tomorrow <@Reedtz> Why the sudden holiday <%Sean|> thank **** <@Allar> Wanna life it up a little instead of sitting here with psychotic *****

There you go for whoever asked where Allar was ;p

(14:36:16) <RuneScript> *** [ TRACKER ]: Exp gains for S U  O  M I in last 1wk: Overall +34,524,183 | Str(116->118) +11,095,356 | Cns(109->110) +3,822,677 | Range(104->107) +5,369,050 | Pray(100) +711,167 | WC(117) +620,000 | FM(112) +515,000 | Craft(108) +485,323 | Herb(111) +731,669 | Slay(106->108) +7,647,889 | Farm(105->106) +2,153,404

(14:36:22) <RuneScript> *** [ TRACKER ]: RC(103->104) +660,000 | Con(100) +705,000 | Summon(100) +7,648

So if Tezz got one effigy per 110-115k slay xp, We'r talking about 5400k real slayer xp.

Pretty impressive gain in a week :P

Whats about after 200m in all Skills?

They would probably get rank 1 in all minigames then quit

You do realise that that is physically impossible, right?

All you need is for the current leaders to be perm banned and be off hiscores... Obviously they bot duel tournaments because its impossible to get ranks that high without playing 25 hours/day or botting.

EDIT: and jagex need to bring back bounty hunter but that is a minor problem.

All you need is for the current leaders to be perm banned and be off hiscores... Obviously they bot duel tournaments because its impossible to get ranks that high without playing 25 hours/day or botting.

Well not really botted the highscores, more like had their own personal tournaments for the intent of getting duel arena rank, the money, or just the enjoyment of competing in tournaments. All the other activities would just take a while to climb to rank 1, and the activity highscores for the activities that don't exist anymore, jagex has said they will incorporate them in the future in the form of another activity. But I assume this proccess of getting rank 1 in activities would take longer than 200m in all skills itself.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

At the moment the cwars one alone would take about 7300 hours excluding time waiting to get in game after initially logging in, and has been going up by about 2.75 hours per day on average. If that rate continued then the closest player to 200m xp in everything would take less time to do that than they would to just get rank 1 castle wars afterwards even if they play 24/7 lol

At the moment the cwars one alone would take about 7300 hours excluding time waiting to get in game after initially logging in, and has been going up by about 2.75 hours per day on average. If that rate continued then the closest player to 200m xp in everything would take less time to do that than they would to just get rank 1 castle wars afterwards even if they play 24/7 lol

Playing 16 hours each day to catch up with someone playing 2.75 hours you'd gain 13.25 hours on them each day. To catch up 7300 hours you'd need to play for 551 days excluding waiting time.

Well I mean what else could they do? Either quit or make alot of money or keep skilling past 200ms. I doubt a person that gets all that xp would just quit after it though

372nd to max total level

All 200ms = game completed. Only things left to do are make money, boss hunt, PK, fun stuff you know. But there's limited fun stuff on RuneScape.

In this case you get enough money to buy up the rares market and crash the game economy.

All 200ms = game completed. Only things left to do are make money, boss hunt, PK, fun stuff you know. But there's limited fun stuff on RuneScape.

Getting the best chompy hat and completing all minigames and getting all the champions scrolls will keep you bussy for a while. Especially things like getting the best cwars stuff.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The game will never be completed due to new skills/content coming out all the time. Even if someone did get 200m everything they would end up quitting at some point in their life. I seriously doubt that even if RS was alive for 50 more years that any current players would play for that long lol.

Makaveli_93.png

Freaky, in life you die at the end. Might as well go through it the way enjoy it, even though it may not be very healthy. But why care? If those people prefer spending their time on a game which they enjoy alot and their view in life isn't working their ass off, why would you bother try to make them change their minds and lifestyles? Every single person with the discussion on this subject should simply drop it. People are different so people's views on life are different.

I've thought about life like this many many times and I come to the same conclusion every single time.

EDIT: Just realised it was a few pages back lol :P didn't check this thread for awhile, sorry for starting about it again.

Edited by haimonek
sigtsg99tq3.png

After getting 200m xp in all skills make money for the next buyable skill and get a bank full of effigies to dump on the next skill. Although I think if someone did max total xp they would retire. I doubt they would care about things like chompy hat, cwars pro cape ect..