200M in all Skills

Makilio

Pines with adze 130k/hr

pines with d axe 139k/hr

teaks 119k/hr

Has any1 actually stated teaks would be 100k/H? If I remember right zarfot said It would be ''almost'' 100k/H'' in some of his vids. Also SUOMI averaged about 93k/H when doing teaks.

Pines with adze 130k/hr

pines with d axe 139k/hr

teaks 119k/hr

Has any1 actually stated teaks would be 100k/H? If I remember right zarfot said It would be ''almost'' 100k/H'' in some of his vids. Also SUOMI averaged about 93k/H when doing teaks.

i wanted maxes and with fm xp summed into max fming(so you don't actually get that amount but efficiently do).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Pines with adze 130k/hr

pines with d axe 139k/hr

teaks 119k/hr

i wanted maxes and with fm xp summed into max fming(so you don't actually get that amount but efficiently do).

I used max wc rates with the firemaking/agility rates you gave.

EDIT: actually I don't know the max for pines because so few people test it.

Guys let's please keep this thread about discussing 200M in all Skills and top players' progress towards that goal. You may discuss other issues via private message, the Real Life Help & Advice thread in Off-Topic or you may document day-to-day RuneScape happenings in BlogScape.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ok thats it. I refuse to dg anymore. After attempting to key a floor 47 occult which I did pretty decent on, it all went downhill once we got thunderous. No one knew what the hell they were doing. I died 4 times and he just kept healing. I know how to kill him on solo I just cant do it with idiots who dont know what they are doing. So I was forced to quit and we never finished it. I did all that keying for a floor only to have it wasted. I am never going to dg again. I guess I'll just camp black demons for effigies to finish off 99. I actually cried and sobbed hard after this happened. Don't ask why, I got problems. At least I bought all the rewards I wanted from the trader.

That's really why you should join a group to dg. In a group setting it's easier for people to teach others and for the team to take notice, while in random teams people take offense of being told what to do and are generally stubborn. There are actually many groups you can join, obviously dgs being one of them, but once you can get to 100 or 105 ultimate dg or 3bo are very good options aswell. Obviously only dgs is tip.it based, thus why i would always mention it first, and it's also the only one with no level requirements.

As for thunderous, if you see the team is crap at it just order them all to go out and make/drop strong melee/rejuv potions on ggs. In a solo setting, assuming you never screw up(which is very reasonable) and use turmoil, thunderous doesn't even take that long(like 2 min solo with primal 2h, strong melee and turmoil).

I finally got around to binding a prom hatchet today and testing how woodcutting would work. I did the test over frozen floors 1-11, completed every dungeon(got plane freezer 3 times, which is a slow boss) and got beast mode every time. The total time it took was 84 minutes(used real time, not dungeon time counter) and i gained 129,7k woodcutting and 84,1k fishing xp in that time. That is an average of 84k woodcutting and 60k fishing xp an hour. Now, i did get unlucky with the fish i got, so i summed them into my frozen floor average(data over 100+ frozen floors, my average for the test was 47) and used the average figure of 60 fish per dungeon to see what the results would be with more average dungeons(and assumed it takes 2,5 seconds to get one fish, which is very consistent for me). The results would have been 86k woodcutting and 71k fishing xp an hour, which is very reasonable. I also calculated how much pure wc xp an hour i could get, and again, assuming it takes 2,5 seconds per fish, the hourly rate would have been around 124k an hour, more if i'd had a primal hatchet(prob like 5% more).

Now i know this isn't much data, but it atleast proves that c2 skilling is both fastest woodcutting or fishing xp in game(and even better if you combine them), and if you'd have a friend do the dungeon for you, it would be ridiculously fast. Keep in mind, for all the tests i've done, i've never used mousekeys for dropping, had cosmics bound or quit before any boss, so the maximum rates assuming you only want to skill(i do them as i need c1's done) would likely be 140k fishing or 160k woodcutting(or 80k fishing and 90k woodcutting) xp an hour assuming you do floors 1-5 having cosmics bound and either have rapier(can do all 4 bosses real fast, likely still quit icefiend) or quit dungeon before boss; soloing.

Also, as you can see, i haven't mentioned firemaking. That is because the skill itself is so fast(412k xp PH according to grimy) that you'd need to burn one log per 2,1 seconds for it to be on par with fming in normal rs(that 2,1 seconds is for both the extra movement it takes you and the actual time it takes you to light the logs) and i'm not really sure that's doable(it takes around 2,5 seconds to fish one fish and 4,2 seconds to cut a log).

Oh, and i'd also appreatiate it if anyone could give me an accurate account of the fastest fishing and woodcutting methods in game without dungeoneering. The other xp you get while doing the best methods(as i'm fairly sure fishing will be barb fishing and woodcutting with adze) can be discounted against the best method for each skill(620k cooking xp an hour, 412k fming xp an hour and 95k agility xp an hour, strength is basically worthless but can be seen as around 1m xp an hour).

Just curious why you are spending the time to complete the low level floors, specifically solo? Wouldn't it be faster to just end the dungeon after the resources are depleted and then re-start the same dungeon to effectively get the most xp/h?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Just curious why you are spending the time to complete the low level floors, specifically solo? Wouldn't it be faster to just end the dungeon after the resources are depleted and then re-start the same dungeon to effectively get the most xp/h?

Firstly, as most would guess, i need to do the low floors for dungeoneering prestige anyway, and it's an efficient method for me to get them done. For people that are pure fishing(not like me) that would likely also be better. Also, as i don't have optimal binds for c1(cosmics, primarily) my rates aren't max by any means. Thirdly, for the first few frozen floors atleast, you can kill the boss and end a dungeon faster than it would take to quit and reenter.

I see. Have you noticed that some fishing spots or some wood cutting locations aren't worth doing because they take too long to get a particular type of wood or fish or do you just fish/cut everything you can? Have you tried mining here? Probably not worth it if you are going for optimal speeds of smithing/mining/magic but it might be better if you are just going for pure mining xp. Finally, is there any noticeable between difference how many resource spots there are on F1 and F2 or are most themes relatively the same?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Ok guys if you have a problem with another user, PM them if you wish to discuss it but this is not the place to post it. It is also not the place to post real life problems. This thread is for discussion on 200m in all skills, not the politics behind it.

Looks like there has already been an admin warning on the topic, any more and warnings will be handed out.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I see. Have you noticed that some fishing spots or some wood cutting locations aren't worth doing because they take too long to get a particular type of wood or fish or do you just fish/cut everything you can? Have you tried mining here? Probably not worth it if you are going for optimal speeds of smithing/mining/magic but it might be better if you are just going for pure mining xp. Finally, is there any noticeable between difference how many resource spots there are on F1 and F2 or are most themes relatively the same?

it's worth doing all spots as the spots are all over 300k pure xp an hour and it cuts down on the penalty of having to do 3 minute dungeons(obviously a second could take care of this but even then all spots are optimal). You can also only get the best wood/fish at your level and one tier alone, so all the spots are worth doing for xp. Mining is only available in c3 and those contain much less fish/wood and the fact that it's 5 ore max per rock(15 max fish, 8 max wood) and the xp per isn't great(like 150 compared to 300 from wc) means mining alone is slow and it really slows down the other skills. There seems to be a noticable difference in the number of fishing/wcing spots as you go up the floors, but not a big or no difference at all between the same type of floor. I suggest 1-5 frozen because they have most resources and fastest bosses(lumi icefiend is actually kind of slow, but that's 40 seconds even).

Oh...and smithing is absolutely, catastrophically terrible for anything in dungeoneering.

it's worth doing all spots as the spots are all over 300k pure xp an hour and it cuts down on the penalty of having to do 3 minute dungeons(obviously a second could take care of this but even then all spots are optimal). You can also only get the best wood/fish at your level and one tier alone, so all the spots are worth doing for xp. Mining is only available in c3 and those contain much less fish/wood and the fact that it's 5 ore max per rock(15 max fish, 8 max wood) and the xp per isn't great(like 150 compared to 300 from wc) means mining alone is slow and it really slows down the other skills. There seems to be a noticable difference in the number of fishing/wcing spots as you go up the floors, but not a big or no difference at all between the same type of floor. I suggest 1-5 frozen because they have most resources and fastest bosses(lumi icefiend is actually kind of slow, but that's 40 seconds even).

Oh...and smithing is absolutely, catastrophically terrible for anything in dungeoneering.

Cool. Thanks for the reply. I wasn't implying to do Smithing in the dungeons that would be awfully slow.

~ Arcane Rift ~

Just like to say something back on slayer lol to get frequency ratios of tasks assigned and how often you dont hav e to go without canceling tasks, could just have recorded whats tasks you were assigned aand canceled and how many times u canceled them..etc althogh youd need 93+ slayer for the results to be able to go off so its a full list of tasks you can be assigned of but still..

aribiterspar3.png

I take maxes and Suomi plays for enjoyment so he doesnt mind a few less logs/hr

You obviously do not know Suomi at all LOL. I can assure you that he would have a heart attack if he lost a few logs/hour. He's very much a perfectionist.

Also, basically every player in the top 15 is NOT going for all 200m's other than Suomi and Paperbag(and Skiller 703 but he's not there yet).

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

When C2 fishing, all you get are your highest two fish resources. For me, at 82 fishing, I currently get salves (70 fish) and blue crab (80). If I get 90+ that would switch to blue crabs and morays.

I find that I consistently fish salves every 2 game ticks (fastest rate) whereas occasionally blue crabs take an extra tick or two to fish. Even when considering the slight delay in blue crabs, however, they are still utterly fantastic XP and you should not skip any higher level spots because of delays in fishing them.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

I take maxes and Suomi plays for enjoyment so he doesnt mind a few less logs/hr

You obviously do not know Suomi at all LOL. I can assure you that he would have a heart attack if he lost a few logs/hour. He's very much a perfectionist.

Also, basically every player in the top 15 is NOT going for all 200m's other than Suomi and Paperbag(and Skiller 703 but he's not there yet).

true most players play for fun and most skills arent high enough overall expirience to go for 200m in yet.

StarViv.png

Suomi just did 7.9M slay xp in week. Meaning about 5.5M real slay xp in week, according to Tezz's effigy gains and 5500k range xp what he got from cannoning. New record?

The closest to completely maxing out is Allar, formerly known as Skiller. He's got 2.6 billion xp, but isn't even close to 120 Dungeoneering.

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/hiscorepersonal.ws

I sense fresh meat.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Suomi just did 7.9M slay xp in week. Meaning about 5.5M real slay xp in week, according to Tezz's effigy gains and 5500k range xp what he got from cannoning. New record?

this just goes to show how Pro Suomi actually is - And with 5.5m Cannon Range xp(most likely) it shows he isnt nearly as poor as we think? Unless someone mass donated him 1M canannballs lol?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

this just goes to show how Pro Suomi actually is - And with 5.5m Cannon Range xp(most likely) it shows he isnt nearly as poor as we think? Unless someone mass donated him 1M canannballs lol?

if he does abysalls or dragons or even sol drops from icestryke slay breaks even

StarViv.png