200M in all Skills

Makilio

If you are unique for some extreme degree of intellect or proficiency, that's admirable. If you are unique for that same degree of ignorance, well, that's.. ehm.. less admirable, at least in my opinion. I don't have a problem with her continuing to play how she does but you honestly can't expect people not to come up with jokes about her with that kind of a playstyle.

I'm fairly sure wasting your time discussing another player's play-style, particularly in a negative manner, is even less admirable.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

I didn't start the discussion - was just throwing in my two cents. And I am gaining the uber mega giga expenuses in the herblore skill atm so not really wasting time.

edit: w8 a sec if we can't discuss other people's playstyles then /thread

A13d.png

I didn't start the discussion - was just throwing in my two cents. And I am gaining the uber mega giga expenuses in the herblore skill atm so not really wasting time.

edit: w8 a sec if we can't discuss other people's playstyles then /thread

...particularly in a negative manner...

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, but I'll be honest, it really shouldn't be your business how she plays :mellow:.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

idk you can make fun of how she plays the game currently but bringing up peoples days played all the time gets old...and yea suomi will get rank 1 and prob keep it mostly permanently =p

StarViv.png

Yeah agreed, we all know the days played for the top players now anyway, all I was saying is that you honestly can't expect others not to comment on Green's playstyle. And yeah seems Suomi's got like 100M Herb now? Looks like someone dosen't need donations anymore <_<

A13d.png

Didn't you guys know that if you talk about anyone other than Suomi people with 2k total will jump in and say we shouldn't talk about them? What do you mean I can't talk about her in a negative manner? Of course I can, if critics can give negative opinion on things then so can I. If your all time favorite and the only allowed player to be talked about here without getting flamed, Suomi, were to start picking up grapes in the cooking guild for profit because he thought it was "fun" you wouldn't think it's funny and critisize him? Seriously, I don't care what Green does, but I have full rights to talk about her. For all I care she can be inefficient for another 1000 days of her life, it's up to her. But as A13D said, she will have to expect negative comments on the way she does things.

Makaveli_93.png

Didn't you guys know that if you talk about anyone other than Suomi people with 2k total will jump in and say we shouldn't talk about them? What do you mean I can't talk about her in a negative manner? Of course I can, if critics can give negative opinion on things then so can I. If your all time favorite and the only allowed player to be talked about here without getting flamed, Suomi, were to start picking up grapes in the cooking guild for profit because he thought it was "fun" you wouldn't think it's funny and critisize him? Seriously, I don't care what Green does, but I have full rights to talk about her. For all I care she can be inefficient for another 1000 days of her life, it's up to her. But as A13D said, she will have to expect negative comments on the way she does things.

yea we can totally flame suo maxed cape mi
StarViv.png

Honestly, anyone who doesn't play for maximum efficiency should just quit... just like the people who play for maximum efficiency and burn out. Then no one would play RuneScape and the world would be a better place.

Of course Makaveli trained fletching on bxp, which pretty much precludes him from any serious RS discussion...

/"if critics can give negative opinion on things then so can I."

Honestly, anyone who doesn't play for maximum efficiency should just quit... just like the people who play for maximum efficiency and burn out. Then no one would play RuneScape and the world would be a better place.

Of course Makaveli trained fletching on bxp, which pretty much precludes him from any serious RS discussion...

/"if critics can give negative opinion on things then so can I."

I don't even want to be discussed L. About fletching, what can I say, I'm poor :) I never took any donations, I never diced, staked, scammed, used bots... add more controversial money making tactics here. Oh, and I sadly never merched, which is the only fast and legit (in my opinion) money making tactic. Considering how hard it is for me to make money seeing as the above methods are the only efficient ones at the moment, fletching broads was expensive enough and probably the best thing I could do. Of course, I'm sooooo inefficient seeing as both rank 6, 10 and quite a few of other maxed players did broads as well. So far I gained 13m xp (11m fletch, 2m summon) in 13 hours which I'm very satisfied with seeing as all I want atm is 1b total xp. Now that you know the facts, your opinion on what I did seems pretty shallow. O, and want to share your RSN with me? I want to see how pro you are. Next time I should train herblore because I care oh so much about an opinion of some random guy on the forums who has no idea why I trained what I did. Or not.

Makaveli_93.png

It's weird how that post could have been from Green098 to you...

Except for the fact she has no reasonable argument on using bandos for maging ice strykes, using a DFS for slay tasks, maging tasks in general... remind me of other things she did which not even someone with 60 slayer would do. What I did is being used by people who have billions like Richard and other maxed out players. What she on the other hand does is used by NO ONE except some soccermoms who don't know how to play the game.

Langer,

If you were talking about that part where I said I don't care what he thinks then you're right. She doesn't/shouldn't care about what anyone says. Well, maybe she should care a bit seeing as you absolutely can't compare the way I train things and the way she does them, I absolutely train with the best possible ways that I can use, as A13D stated. So, she doesn't have to care, but she should expect it. Although, I don't think I should expect to be flamed for fletching with broads L, that's just funny to me.

Makaveli_93.png

@Langer haha, lol'd. But the difference is Maka makes use of the resources available to him. Pretty sure Green could use a rapier on her melee tasks or Ahrim's on her Stryke tasks.

@Maka Richard only has enough to finish Farm he said

A13d.png

Please Makaveli, as some other people have stated before it seems like you're looking for e-drama more than contributing to this thread, which I have rarely see you do.

When posting (obviously also ment for everybody else), could you please think twice before actually posting and make sure you're contributing to the 200M all skills-discussion? I'm asking this in all seriousness, not trying to be sarcastic or anything. When somebody offends you, you don't HAVE to reply. It's not contributing to this thread at all.

About Green098: Just because she plays unefficient and differently than most of the people discussed here, you don't have a free ticket to make fun of her. She has NOT to expect negative comments. Comments for sure, as she does has some strange habits, but no need for negative ones. Also, kinda lame to bash on her played hours or knowledge of the game.

I am sorry for this off topic post myself, I wanted to throw this out for months and couldn't resist anymore. Have fun on the rest of the weekend y'all :).

@ maka

Yeah your second sentence is what I was refering to.

Thing is, shw may be the star of the unnefficiency crowd... but she's been in the top 15 for the last year. The efficiency crowd can't kick her out! ;)

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

E-drama is a cool word, are most of you about to have a heart attack or something lol? It's a discussion, I don't get why some of you find this so dramatic... There IS need for negative comments, try to imagine a world where everyone compliments someone even though they are doing something wrong. "Hi, mom, I just failed school for RS :)" -Well done, son, way to go, it's your choice of how you live and I fully support you for ruining your life for a game! :D- You see, you can't compliment every stupid action whether it's in real life or on RS. If I was doing something wrong I would analyze all the negative comments I get and try to change the way I do things and not flame the people who are obviously right about the matter L. That's just ignorant, people who don't admit their mistakes and continue doing things the wrong way out of principle are not so smart.

Langer,

Yes, you're right but then again... In the long run she has played the most out of anyone in this game so it is expected. Also, look at all the pros that quit since 2010. Gertjaars, Zarfot, Aasiwat, Telmo, Elias, Paperbag... Might have missed some. They quit, she plays 16 hours a day and eventually passes them, more people quit, the cycle continues.

Makaveli_93.png

Thing is, shw may be the star of the unnefficiency crowd...but she's been in the top 15 for the last year. The efficiency crowd can't kick her out! ;)

Which is exactly why she is inevitably being discussed :P

A13d.png

Every player is enormously diverse in their attitudes, achievements, and approaches. Even though we may assess their accomplishments, we need to beware not to force them, or even ourselves, into too narrow a mold.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Why do you call Green a girl, there's no girls on RS :shame: I agree that Green is very odd in her methods. I usually dont agree with Maka but he's right on this issue as far as its his right to point out her methods are not the fastest. I also think that maybe theres something to be said for those same methods keeping her entertained and therefore continue to play the game.

Kjarqu.png