200M in all Skills

Makilio

Everyone knows you only need 1 hand when constructing...

oh really? so nobody know about mousekeys?

Because you need 4 hands to PRO MOUSEKEY SKILL!!!!11!!

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Everyone knows you only need 1 hand when constructing...

oh really? so nobody know about mousekeys?

I think he was getting at doing SOMETHING ELSE with your other hand.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Korasi, anti-dragon, proselyte and veracs.. I smell a troll.

I thought the same :P. There is a good reason why he is using korasi though. I think he was wearing the veracs because he was using it for his abby demon task which he had before, and so hadn't bothered to switch. Not sure about the shield though.

jubblejex.png

Wow I can officially say that this is a worst setup than what Green has even. Seriously Anti dragon shield? Even a DFS is considered nooby. GLORY??????????? What is this 2005? Verac skirt wut? inb4 he kills kalphite queen for the kalphites task. Not even gonna coment on Korasi sword and proselyte plate. inb4 vanneka slayer master also.

Makaveli_93.png

O hey Mak, I accept your apology about when you trolled me when I said Elias is quitting at 3b????

OT; No idea why Jamie slays like that, I guess he's just old school and cheap. :P

O hey Mak, I accept your apology about when you trolled me when I said Elias is quitting at 3b????

OT; No idea why Jamie slays like that, I guess he's just old school and cheap. :P

Why should I apologize when at that time Elias said he wouldn't quit at all. You just made a guess based on nothing and he reconsidered. Not gonna talk about this old subject again L.

Edit:

Learn what trolling is, because that wasn't trolling, it was legit information coming straight from him, you obviously think that anyone who says something different than what you think is being a troll.

Makaveli_93.png

Why should I apologize when at that time Elias said he wouldn't quit at all. You just made a guess based on nothing and he reconsidered. Not gonna talk about this old subject again L.

Just because I don't add to my comments on every post saying 'omg just spoke to Elias and he said' doesn't mean we don't speak L.

He told me that ages ago, and pretty much everyone knew that.

Just don't be mad, just accept you are wrong, Sir.

Just because I don't add to my comments on every post saying 'omg just spoke to Elias and he said' doesn't mean we don't speak L.

He told me that ages ago, and pretty much everyone knew that.

Just don't be mad, just accept you are wrong, Sir.

I'm furious because you undeniably are the closest friend of Elias. Also learn what contemplating means. First he said he might quit then he changed his mind and said he'll be back in a week and then he changed his mind again. Seriously, don't make me ask him now to confirm L.

Makaveli_93.png

Alittle off the current topic but as far as suomi goes... if he keeps the same pace that he has since he started slayer in feb... He should finish 200m slayer around September 19th... Given that it gets easier the closer you get due to motivation id say he will get it around the 14th or 15th of September

around the 7th of sept i think.

Haha =P I am gonna guess 20. September.

You have 14 days. Do not disappoint :P