Makilio

200M in all Skills

You're still neglecting the fact that Suomi is already miles ahead of every other player in the game in terms of non-buyable stats. Nobody else has put nearly as much work into non-buyables as he has. Any buyable Xp is insignificant to begin with, since buyables are already of pretty low value. That said, the only players that even have 200m in buyables are those that are capable of making money easily. Nobody grinded 2k+ hours for their 200m prayer lol. Taking donations doesn't really devalue Suomi's achievements compared to others considering how he's one of the few in the game to have actually put in real work into his account.

hai there, nice to see you back to forums! :)

It takes more effort for someone that got 200m ALL skills and merched for his cash than someone that got 200m ALL skills and got donations instead of paying some effort to make his own cash.

And it takes even more effort for someone that got 200m ALL skills while gathering all the materials themselves. But you can't see who has done what.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

You're still neglecting the fact that Suomi is already miles ahead of every other player in the game in terms of non-buyable stats. Nobody else has put nearly as much work into non-buyables as he has. Any buyable Xp is insignificant to begin with, since buyables are already of pretty low value. That said, the only players that even have 200m in buyables are those that are capable of making money easily. Nobody grinded 2k+ hours for their 200m prayer lol. Taking donations doesn't really devalue Suomi's achievements compared to others considering how he's one of the few in the game to have actually put in real work into his account.

hai there, nice to see you back to forums! :)

It takes more effort for someone that got 200m ALL skills and merched for his cash than someone that got 200m ALL skills and got donations instead of paying some effort to make his own cash.

It also takes more effort for someone to get 200m in all skills purely DIY. It's all relative tbh. So looking at it relatively, with Suomi's stats already being far better than any other player out there, not accepting donations would simply be adding an extra challenge to his goal. Adding donations does devalue it a bit, sure, but relative to every other player in the game, he's still the #1 lead guy in achievements, so it really doesn't even matter whether or not he does take donations as it won't change that fact lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I agree with Suomi about the Runescape community of today. It's worse than ever and most worlds are filled with arrogant people who are rude to everybody.

Luckily there are still friendly people and I can ignore all others.

I'm kinda excited for the bonus xp weekend. I'm really curious to what the top players will do. This one will be different than others, because much more people knew about it before it was even announced by Jagex. Good luck to everybody!

Greetings,

Werpheus.png

In the end, Suomi is doing this for himself, so why complain about donations if they don't affect you at all.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Suomi i've got a goal for you when you finished 200m all skills (and maybe in rsc):

Get 200m in all skills without doing the grand exchange tutorial (thus never using the ge).

You can add stuff like no trading with anybody allowed, but that would be impossible to track :D.

backgroundsignature.png

This whole argument reminds me of whenever people say that somebody shouldn't complain about their girlfriend breaking up with them or something like that because "many people have it worse". Well if that is true, that you can't complain about something since someone had it worse than you, then I don't want to hear anyone complain except for survivors of true atrocity, rape and genocide. Similar to how I don't want you to complain about others having it the "easier" way unless if you do it all yourself. Well, as long as the person in question isn't breaking the rules.

the-graduate-bus.png

I was looking up some top players for the milestones chart (last chart) that I will update thursday or friday night and, aside from Dapledo, don't expect any major changes for this 2 weeks timeframe.

The update after that will be boosted by bonus XP week-end and should be more entertaining.

It looks like Kingduffy will remain tied with Elias for most skills over 50M for the next 2-3 months at this pace. I only see Suomi and Dapledo challenging him shortly.

Tezz should tie Allar for most skills over 100M in about 3-4 weeks if he switches to ranging after magic. Elvis could also tie Allar is about 5-6 weeks. Suomi could surprise us all also with herblore and WC...

Drumgun is on pace to get his 11th skill at 200M in 6 months... plenty of time for challengers to pass him. Suomi should tie him in 2 weeks and pass him in 4-5 weeks. Tezz will also get his 10th skills in 3-4 weeks. Jdelacroix could get to 10 skills but he seems to be leaving thieving open to effigies, which is a wise move in the long run.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Tezz should melee crawlers for range lol

A13d.png

This thread turned into a pile of kaka meme [cabbage]

FTFY.

I don't even see any memes on this page.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Tezz should melee crawlers for range lol

Depends on his cash pile tbh. I have heard tons of times that he have cash problems. If he really do and want to save some cash, he can train ranged with chins at mumies and taking drops. That's a very cheap method. It isn't efficient obv tho.

I wouldn't really say that I choosed the "easy way" to get 200M all skills. Donations have helped me so much and saved me so much time, I never denied that and I am really grateful for all the help I have gotten. But I have also used so much more time on 200M Agility/Fishing/Mining because I got them without effigies or urns. Not trying to brag or anything.

I agree with Suomi about the Runescape community of today. It's worse than ever and most worlds are filled with arrogant people who are rude to everybody.

I'm kinda excited for the bonus xp weekend. I'm really curious to what the top players will do. This one will be different than others, because much more people knew about it before it was even announced by Jagex. Good luck to everybody!

Greetings,

Yeah that's so true sadly :/ But luckily there are still some nice people left. And like I have said many times before I have been lucky to meet so many nice people. Good luck to you too :)

Also glad to see Jebrim posting again <3 Thanks for the kind words as always :) You are really a true friend.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I wouldn't really say that I choosed the "easy way" to get 200M all skills. Donations have helped me so much and saved me so much time, I never denied that and I am really grateful for all the help I have gotten. But I have also used so much more time on 200M Agility/Fishing/Mining because I got them without effigies or urns. Not trying to brag or anything.

Greetings,

Yeah that's so true sadly :/ But luckily there are still some nice people left. And like I have said many times before I have been lucky to meet so many nice people. Good luck to you too :)

Also glad to see Jebrim posting again <3 Thanks for the kind words as always :) You are really a true friend.

Since this is off-topic I've put it in hide tags.

I feel that the reason the runescape community, and branching out even the fansites, have gone downhill has been because that's what it's like in reality. I sure have noticed a huge difference in the people I talk to who have never even heard of RuneScape before. They act exactly the same as the trolls and so on that run rampant in RS. I've even had people push me and say "You mad bro?". It's quite pathetic if you ask me. Generally I try to stay away from arrogant jerks anywhere, but it's hard because more and more people are realizing, "Hey, I'm safe in my house behind my monitor. I don't have any connection to those people, I can say and do whatever I want and have nothing bad come of it." Personally, I try to treat everybody as another person. On RuneScape or not, I am talking to a real person who has real feelings and I don't want to be the one that hurts those feelings.

Sadly, not everybody else feels the same way, but I'm glad there are still SOME people who do.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Hey cloud, if I went up to you and gave you 307K frost dragon bones and the herbs needed for each burner in 1 trade, would you get it? Sure it's pretty easy - about 200 hours of offering bones. But would you get it? Because it still takes work to get in the POH, light them again, etc. It's like if someone is terribly ill - they need someone else's help to get back on track. But then they do something amazing, world changing. You're saying you don't respect them because someone else was the reason they were able to do it? I'm sure if the sick person waited years they might heal, same as I'm sure if S U O M I worked for hears he'd eventually have enough money. But why wait that time when you can have a little help go a long way.

Also, (I'm assuming) Suomi won't use runners for prayer. Like telmomarques, lemar, host Bart etc did. But they still get praised. They literally gave someone else the money and the runners did 99% of the work.

Lastly, and this is most important, HE DOES NOT ASK. People know it is an option, and they do so out of personal choice, because they

a.) think he deserves it for his hard work,

b.) think he is friendly and hospitable (as he is) and wish to do so for that reason, or

c.) they are quitting, and believe that would be the smartest investment.

All in all Suomi keep it up. And if it will please anyone, when you reach 200M all, give away all extra money you accumulated by having a drop party or something. Maybe help out the next person going for 200M all with a huge donation :P

Again, kinda of topic

Full of scammers/hackers/haters/trolls who do nothing but try to annoy or harm each other.

I feel that the reason the runescape community, and branching out even the fansites, have gone downhill has been because that's what it's like in reality. I sure have noticed a huge difference in the people I talk to who have never even heard of RuneScape before. They act exactly the same as the trolls and so on that run rampant in RS. I've even had people push me and say "You mad bro?". It's quite pathetic if you ask me. Generally I try to stay away from arrogant jerks anywhere, but it's hard because more and more people are realizing, "Hey, I'm safe in my house behind my monitor. I don't have any connection to those people, I can say and do whatever I want and have nothing bad come of it." Personally, I try to treat everybody as another person. On RuneScape or not, I am talking to a real person who has real feelings and I don't want to be the one that hurts those feelings.

Sadly, not everybody else feels the same way, but I'm glad there are still SOME people who do.

Yeah, so true. The last few years, everyone in my school and most people I know, been acting like real [flowers]. Like even in my class, everyone is trying to harm each other instead of doing something good, fun or helpful. You will get flamed for almost anything you do. And that happens between everyone who thought was your friends. The other weird thing about that, it is only when there are few of you, not you alone with the other guy they start trolling around. When you are alone with someone, they start acting normal :D And it is like everyone loves flaming each other. Hope anyone understands what I just said.

Mr_Kentis.png

Again, kinda of topic

Full of scammers/hackers/haters/trolls who do nothing but try to annoy or harm each other.

Yeah, so true. The last few years, everyone in my school and most people I know, been acting like real [flowers]. Like even in my class, everyone is trying to harm each other instead of doing something good, fun or helpful. You will get flamed for almost anything you do. And that happens between everyone who thought was your friends. The other weird thing about that, it is only when there are few of you, not you alone with the other guy they start trolling around. When you are alone with someone, they start acting normal :D And it is like everyone loves flaming each other. Hope anyone understands what I just said.

Yeah that's so true, it's not just rs. It happens everywhere, school, work and neighborhoods. I don't want to sound depressing but this world isn't going to right direction :/ World would be so much better place for everyone if people cared more about each other. There is so much good left in this world too though and I try to concentrate on the good things.

Very good post Sojournitis, thank you so much :) Zarfot didn't use runners for prayer though, he got it before they made offer x and was getting insane exp with dragon bones using mousekeys.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Lastly, and this is most important, HE DOES NOT ASK. People know it is an option, and they do so out of personal choice, because they

Back in my day, i was able to read at LRC "Anyone can donate towards my 200m smithing goal please?"

Back in my day, i was able to read at LRC "Anyone can donate towards my 200m smithing goal please?"

Haha yeah I admit I asked for maxed trade a bit too often back then =P Most people found it funny though and it wasn't really harming anyone. I understand if someone got annoyed though and I am sorry about that. I miss those times, had really good times at Living rock caverns. Met so many nice people there.

I just dont bother reading the "donations" argument anymore. Its SUOMI's account, Its SUOMI's goal, and he wants to achieve it as fast as possible, so... why not ??? He isn't harming anyone by doing it, and people are happy to help him reach his goals. If you think it devalues his achievements, then take a black sharpie and cross him off the highscores list on your computer =P kktnxbye

The problem I have with that argument Zoj is that it also gives an excuse for anyone who decides to bot while they're sleeping, as that is the most efficient and fits into your description.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

The problem I have with that argument Zoj is that it also gives an excuse for anyone who decides to bot while they're sleeping, as that is the most efficient and fits into your description.

Altough that is against the rules and what SUOMI does isn't, and you bother people while botting because you have to fight against bots instead of real people which is harming the normal players.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Honestly, I woudnt care if SUOMI bots, Although I would then loose my respect for him. But as previously stated, its his account and he can reach his goals however he wants. Also, its against the rules and is completely different then receiving donations.

Also, why did you and zarfot have that giant fight over ? I was his friend and we sometimes chatted about you in his cc. Kinda funny the stuff people made up about you in that cc. Nothing serious, just something to help us pass our time by, and in no way do i dislike you.